Sign in to follow this  
sallypang

SASA nose clipper

i agree with lilioe and babyangel.this kind of commercial things which are produce just to earn money does not always bring any good effects.i would also advice those babes who got it to dispose of it quick.cos the long term effect could be more harmful to you instead of the short term effect such as redness which i see most of u have found a way to solve it.it could cause you breathing difficulty and it might disrupt or twist or damage ur nose bone.by that time its no use regretting it and u might den up going to the plastic surgeon to fix ur nose back.

i'm not trying to flame anyone here just to advice for ur own health purpose.pls consider carefully before using it.if it brings excrutiating pain or results which are not suppose to dispose it immediatly.dun harm urself so much just to look beautiful.being beautiful is suppose to b harmless.

just my 2 cents.

cheers

Wow, I never there's such product! Anyway, I'm half Indian, so I dont have nose problem, I'm happy and proud of it. In fact, to every part of my body! Thank God.

I wanna try that clip la. so cheap? 6ringgit only? ebay malaysia got ke?

I loooove trying new things =) Is it true it will make nose bigger/wider if we stop using it? i hate my skinny nose laa ^_^

Anyway Fred's right. Lets stick to the nose clip thingy here in this thread n be positive OR be ignored :lol1:

Edited by Adrinaly

Hello everyone!

Wow, nose cliiper, sounds..catchy to me, straight away bring to my attention!

I think Fantasy have a point here, u guys shud not blame her for 'educating' the concept of beauty, she is just being nice.

And I think she is being very direct and harsh, but that doesn't mean have the right for u to label her? 'australian educated or something? can't remember

Anyway, i think Sasa is run by Japanese company, full of crap stuff that doesn't work! i think even if it works, its only a temporary thing.

Yeah, only crazy Japs are so fond of this crazy makeups, look at them! like walking christmas tree!

I think that before and after pic, is from make up? I can also do it in like 5 mins with my make up la, to make my nose higher, with the lighting effect.

I think make up is the easiest way, instant, don't need wait forever!

haha, buy la, so cheap..don't need to evaluate, try urself, :clapclap:

I wanna try that clip la. so cheap? 6ringgit only? ebay malaysia got ke?

I loooove trying new things =) Is it true it will make nose bigger/wider if we stop using it? i hate my skinny nose laa ^_^

Anyway Fred's right. Lets stick to the nose clip thingy here in this thread n be positive OR be ignored :lol1:

less than RM 6 i bought it from hot market. If u like it.. i can just give it to u =) skinny nose n u dun like it? -.-'' shall we swap? hahahahaha! I felt that it made my nose look bigger if i dun use it.. but i didn't measure it exactly.. just seeing them from my eyes and it's already scaring me away within a week. So.. results still depends on the eye of beholder =) If u want.. i really dun mind giving it to u.. but gotta go find it out cause i've misplaced it.. if i can't find it.. i can get one for u if i pass by hot market again =) do let me know..

Hello everyone!

Wow, nose cliiper, sounds..catchy to me, straight away bring to my attention!

I think Fantasy have a point here, u guys shud not blame her for 'educating' the concept of beauty, she is just being nice.

And I think she is being very direct and harsh, but that doesn't mean have the right for u to label her? 'australian educated or something? can't remember

Anyway, i think Sasa is run by Japanese company, full of crap stuff that doesn't work! i think even if it works, its only a temporary thing.

Yeah, only crazy Japs are so fond of this crazy makeups, look at them! like walking christmas tree!

I think that before and after pic, is from make up? I can also do it in like 5 mins with my make up la, to make my nose higher, with the lighting effect.

I think make up is the easiest way, instant, don't need wait forever!

haha, buy la, so cheap..don't need to evaluate, try urself, :clapclap:

that before was like 3-4 years ago..(during my high school i guess..) and that after is a recent pic with very light make up, no highlighting on nose. You can tell from my hair lenght.. i do not conned people for fun.. so hahahaha... no worries..! well that's from my personal experience.. make up does help too tho =) but no harm massaging it cause it really do take effect in a long term.. it's all up to personal likings whether to take into their consideration or not.. and that's just part of my sharing for the gals in this forum =) Make up doesn't really work on smack flat or big rounded nose like mine, unless a little shapy or obvious nostrils.. as i said again.. it really worked on me.. =)

Wow, I never there's such product! Anyway, I'm half Indian, so I dont have nose problem, I'm happy and proud of it. In fact, to every part of my body! Thank God.

good news for u =)

i would like to speak out for those who strive to look prettier. Well.. i believe there's a measurement or judgement for a 'pretty' to be label on a person. Just like how the judges judge who wins in a beauty contest. N like for some people, they were born to look so-so, and ended up with the wrong contact of people who critizes them like hell, Back or straight to face which really hurts a soul badly.

Those with big nose or flat nose is usually judge as not pretty because it's basically the main part of ur body that you'll be first looked at. So therefore, if there's a way to make themselve pretty, i believe these group of people who get critiques all the time would really wanna work on being pretty.

Tho.. it's pretty contradicting. THere's a saying in chinese that.. there's only lazy girls, but no ugly girls. So.. i don't find it wrong for certains to try every single thing but not harming anyone just to be prettier. Always believe that, there's a reason for a person to do something whether the society agrees or not. Don't judge people easily.. it hurts~ ^.^

I've been reading about how some girls here have been lashing out at the girls who are trying out to get slimmer noses. Accusing these girls of trying to change their appearance in order to look more "Caucasian" as it was put, seems rather hypocritical to me. Please. Look in the mirror. Is your hair not dyed a lighter colour than your original hair colour? Because if I use the same deduction given, you're also wanting to look "Caucasian" because it's only the Western people who have light hair colours. Am I right? Oh and what about coloured contact lenses? Guess who is wanting to look "Caucasian" too. In this case, the argument given is flawed. So please, spare your condemnation of other people before looking at yourself first. I'd say to the girls out there, it's your prerogative what you want to do with your face or body.

Edited by Diamante

Wah, impressive, Baby Angel! I'm glad it worked for you. Would you mind if I asked how old were you when you started using the clip, and if you still have to continue clipping your nose so it won't "kembang" back?

Edit: Apologies to BabyAngel for misreading her post. Anyway, I'm equally glad that the massaging worked for you :) Your nose looks great now, but you looked cute 3-4 years ago too!

Anyway for those who mentioned that wanting large eyes and high sharp nose and a fair complexion equals trying to emulate the CAUCASIANS: come on, you know it's a biased judgement and inaccurate to boot.

The Asians have prized white complexions long before the first Caucasians landed on their shores. Dark skin was, in those days, considered the mark of a person who spent much time working in the fields, in other words, a peasant or a person of a lower class.

Did you think only Caucasians have high sharp noses? Hello, please take a good look at the Indians and the Middle Easterns. I have yet to meet one with a flat nose. Even among the Chinese, quite a number have sharp, slim noses. My mom's classmates used to nickname her Julius Ceasar because of the shape of her nose (Too bad I didn't inherit her nose, but my bro did, and he sure looks good with it).

As for double eyelids, please tell me, with the exception of a portion of the East Asians, Mongolians and Afronesians, what other people in the world have single eyelids? Can't name any? So why does it have to be attributed to Caucasians only? The double eyelid is hardly a Caucasian-only territory.

Perhaps some people actually do want to "become" Caucasian, but you don't KNOW their motives do you? Some people may simply think they look better with a little "change" and go get it done. Now, I'm not an advocate for surgery or face-changing but if anyone wants to have it, then it's their choice. I did get braces done however (I had buck teeth), and a friend called me fake T_T

p/s: Sorry for the hijack!

Edited by Sze

I've been reading about how some girls here have been lashing out at the girls who are trying out to get slimmer noses. Accusing these girls of trying to change their appearance in order to look more "Caucasian" as it was put, seems rather hypocritical to me. Please. Look in the mirror. Is your hair not dyed a lighter colour than your original hair colour? Because if I use the same deduction given, you're also wanting to look "Caucasian" because it's only the Western people who have light hair colours. Am I right? Oh and what about coloured contact lenses? Guess who is wanting to look "Caucasian" too. In this case, the argument given is flawed. So please, spare your condemnation of other people before looking at yourself first. I'd say to the girls out there, it's your prerogative what you want to do with your face or body.

wow so many replies since i last checked!

agree wif Diamante! some people can only feel good bout themselves after they put other people down. so let's just ignore 'em :P

i bought a nose clip out of curiosity. wif no intention to look "caucasian".. i am a half malay quarter siam quarter arab.. no prob wif my nose, no prob wif eyelid. just curious if the clip works.. so do i have an answer to my curiosity now? yes i do.

well so far, i see a slight diff when i stare at my nose long enuff! :lol1: hahahaha

n since i read that thr r risks of breathing complications n that massaging (though it took years) showed improvements, i might reconsider using the clip. not that i use it religiously anyways..

but if u wanna buy it, go ahead. n satisfy ur curiosity. the nose clip is cheap n won't burn a hole in ur pocket..

or just read this thread. thanks to sallypang for starting it.

Wah, impressive, Baby Angel! I'm glad it worked for you. Would you mind if I asked how old were you when you started using the clip, and if you still have to continue clipping your nose so it won't "kembang" back?

the result did not came from the clip my dear.. maybe it was too long for ur patience to read huh? hehhee.. sorry.. well well.. it was all by the massaging ur lovely nose. read back the msg and you'll know =) the clip is not a good thing to me.. that's what i really think.. so my suggest is.. dun buy it.. something that's only like RM6 or lesser could change ur nose's shape? i doubt that.. hehehhee...

Aiya sorry! I don't know how I could have missed the instructions. Must have been cross-eyed. Well, thanks for sharing the instructions!

As for the clip, I'm quite happy with the height of my nose, and I don't need another two weird indents at the side of the nose (already have two small ones from wearing glasses; those darned silicon pads), lol.

BABES!!! The nose clip you guys are talking about, is only selling for less than RM 6 in HOT MARKET for the exact SAME THING in the picture. This HOT MARKET is a place where they sell all the China goods.. i bought them like a year ago.. and there was result at first... but.. do you guys know what's the side effect? My noes actually grown bigger if i dun use them everyday. So.. it's not a long term thing.. instead.. it's really not good for our nose.. and by common sense, if we do not clip the clip properly, in a long term it might affect our nose bone, and might twist the bone's growth. So.. as my advice for you is, stop buying that thing and dispose it quickly! It's harmful...

I used to have flat and biggy nose like Jackie Chan.. and i've tried my very own way of dealing with it. I start massaging my nose like 4 years ago.. and it works like miracle after 2-3 years. But of course, you gotta keep up the good work continue massaging your nose whenever you washes your face.

Instruction:

1. Apply your cleanser, and start washing your face

2. Position your hand like a punch, and both of ur middle finger tilt out a bit, and massage your nostrils. From the TOP (where the bones are between your eyes), press firmly and drag your fingers down to your nose head. Repeat action for 5-6 times quickly..

3. Use both of your second finger press firmly on the nose bone between your eyes, then drag your fingers down to your nose head for a few time again

4. Lastly, press your nose head with your THUMB and second finger. (NOTES: ONLY the rounded area which you want them to look SHARP in the future)

5. Cleanse your face and you are DONE!

On and off:

You could also repeat the 5. intruction from time to time. BUT do not press them too hard, as this will irritate your blood stream, and make your nose BLOAT up for a while...

Gently massage.. gently and gently...

I have done this.. and i think it's looks good after 2 years.. Really really WORKS!!!

You may see result if you are very sensitive about urself.. i see the miracle works after 2 years, because thats when i compare my old pictures and my new pictures. THey look devastatingly different!

SOmetimes.. i do really hope to go for a nose job.. hahaha.. but.. depends who's interested to go with me.. and how much does it cost =D

thanks for your information :)

my mum did that to my yougest brother n now his nose is vy high. i believe these method is effective. where u learn that? i heard from my indian client they do it for those new born babes

i saw the clipper at shin the price only RM7.90 the color n the shape is same but the quality is a bit different the material is a bit harder n the package stated made in china. the one selling in sasa stated make in korea. don't know is same or not.

i think u r wrong. v r not saying to b caucasian. v just wan to enchance the beauty v have. like v go to do hair treament, salon for facial, perm hair, slim at slimming centre, wax the hair at ketiak. that is wat a girl need. if u think u like the god made wat u r then u no need make up n no need cut ur hair n no need shave ur ketiak hair lor. then guy will lari for a messy girl. sorry no hard feeling. just wanna to let u know every gals need to enchance their beauty but not too much like plastic surgery. i dun agree gals to do plastic surgery too. that is too much liao. he..he.. actually my nose is high just wanna to b more slimmer. actually the clipper cannot made the nose vy high or vy slimmer.

just give a try to people how dun have confident.

YEAH YEAH yeah ~~... i agreed with you !! :clapclap:

thanks for your information :)

my mum did that to my yougest brother n now his nose is vy high. i believe these method is effective. where u learn that? i heard from my indian client they do it for those new born babes

welcome.. i heard my cousin sister telling me when she was born she had a very long head.. the mum massage her head to make it rounder everyday and yea it did reduced the lenght abit.. so i was thinking the same.. if it could happen to baby... it sould happen to me too.. just the time of taking effect.. hahhaa.. therefore it ended up with 3 years.. ur bro should take for most a year and its formed d.. my nose have to continue massage one., else the original roundness will come back.. hahahha =)

hei, i heard abt the indian method too, they also do it to the baby 's eye so that their eye look deep and big. it that true?

haha i didn't know this topic existed.. i bought the clipper from sasa few months ago..

went inside, saw it and buy it.. not expensive so just wanted to test it.. haha..

my opinion: the nose will look sharper ONLY FOR A WHILE after the clipper is removed..

other than that.. what my phillipino maid said is true..

"you crazy?? HAHAHA you have just thrown rm29.90 away.. it'll work only if you're a baby!!"

yea.. the pain, redness and indent mark.. besides the suffering.. (breathing like a fish out of water)

luckily i lost the clipper already..

my advice ...next time if u have a baby..pls massage ur baby's nose to make it look sharper like indians do...

my indian neigbour do tht everyday to her daughter...pity d baby,cry out loud..huhu..

To create believe.. i'll sacrifice my ugly picture to share....

before ( this picture was taken like 3-4 years ago..

fatnose.jpg

after (recent picture)

nose1.jpgnose.jpg

Hope this helps =D

I don't think it is so obvious, very hard to tell because of different ligthing and different angles and different expression on the face. You need to compare with two pictures in the same circumstances. Could you do that?

Today I finally found out the real reason for why my nose was so wide.

It was because my nose cartilage was dislocated in 2 axes. It made the thick part of the skin filling up the empty space making the nose so wide.

So today, I actually bended my nose back! It actually work for me, but you should all be careful. What i did was adding pressure on the top-side of the cartilage, about 30 seconds the first time, and startet to feel a slight pain. So my nose got noticeable thinner and narrower after that. It seems amazing. I hope it will stay like that the next days.

Hi,

I think this product will work and Im going to buy it. I think this will work more effectively if u r teenager which is in the process of growing up.

I said so because when my younger bro was small, his nose was little. Then later he wear spec. U know in d middle of d spec, they have something like the holder clip at your nose bridge to support the heavy spec. After a fews year, he change to wear contact lens. That time I notice that his nose become sharper and nicer.

I believe it is true after I c a fews of my friends who wore spec when young n when they grow up n wear contact, their nose really beautiful :clapclap:

So in conclusion, if u keep wearing this product longer, it will definitely have effect. So good luck :)