Sign in to follow this  
preppyrose

running out of things to do

absence makes the heart grows fonder. i read somewhere that when u dun get to see someone for a long time, it sort of 'recharge' ur feelings for them.

thanks to cheaper phone call and internet....

what else is there to do besides clubbing, movies. eating, shopping, karaoke n drinking?

look for relatives you haven't met before or haven't seen in ages.

look for relatives you haven't met before or haven't seen in ages.

Haha. This is good. Or visit each other's hometowns (if you're from different places). Take each other to your favourite childhood haunts, show him/her off to your ex-teachers. "Teacher, I got a bf/gf now~!" :P

haha, free time use to play squash~ loL. exercise in the morning 6:30am, squashing at 7:30am, pasar pagi at 9am, lets learn some cook after that, clean house/room. at noon why not goin starbuck hv a cup of coffee? haha.. after that secret receipeeee .. hahahaaaa.. eat too much then back to home do some exercisee while watching TV. time to go shower and listen music (underground rock) at nite... pheww.. finaly it's time for me check forum and time to bed.. zzzZZZZ finish.

hi babes n gents!

i'm quite sure everyone face the same problem with ur SO or friends.

it's weekend n u guys wanna do something new n different n exciting n fun.

what else is there to do besides clubbing, movies. eating, shopping, karaoke n drinking?

Hi ya,

Lots of things you first: Set your goal want you want to achieve at the end of the day.

1)decluttering, really good to get rid old stuffs that you dont used and sell it on ebay or give it to charity.

this is the reason for you to start shopping again or feeling good give it away to some one who's really need it.

2) learn new skill- almost everybody can learn new skills such as sewing class or jewerlery making.

this allowing you to develope new skill, at the same time making money if you wish or maybe someday you can be a designer, not to late to change career.

3) Volunteer work - a lots of organisations need volunteer workers that can helps others people to achive better lives/educations.

allowing you to meet new people, different background and at the same time you know you time have not been wasted.

I hope all of this will give you inspirations.

P/s: I did some volunteer work with kids at my area, it doest have to be people maybe animal if you are animal lover.

Good things doest come with money.