Sign in to follow this  
veronwps

BB Cream

[
do we still have to pay for postage fee?? how much will that be??
i dont have credit card, failed to submit the details =/ Edited by d3vil doll

[quote name='Parisess' date='17 April 2010 - 11:56 PM' timestamp='1271519762' post='581848']
[
do we still have to pay for postage fee?? how much will that be??
i dont have credit card, failed to submit the details =/
[/quote]

if you get skin79 from me, i will free the postage fee.

I bought Dr Jart+'s Silver Label BB cream for USD 25.80 off Sasa.com 2 days ago. It's arriving in a couple of days. Can't wait!

Took me some time and a lotta research to find a suitable BB cream but the best way to find out is to just start with one I guess. :P

Was trying to choose between BRTC's Jasmine Water, Dr. G's Hydra and Dr. Jart but I chose Dr Jart+'s Silver because my skin is oily and I've read that the Silver one works "better" for oily skin. [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img]

[quote name='totters' date='28 May 2010 - 02:18 AM' timestamp='1274984290' post='583990']
I bought Dr Jart+'s Silver Label BB cream for USD 25.80 off Sasa.com 2 days ago. It's arriving in a couple of days. Can't wait!

Took me some time and a lotta research to find a suitable BB cream but the best way to find out is to just start with one I guess. [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]

Was trying to choose between BRTC's Jasmine Water, Dr. G's Hydra and Dr. Jart but I chose Dr Jart+'s Silver because my skin is oily and I've read that the Silver one works "better" for oily skin. [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Dr Jart & skin79 which one is better?

[quote name='shero' date='01 June 2010 - 10:49 PM' timestamp='1275403785' post='584250']
Dr Jart & skin79 which one is better?
[/quote]

I don't think there is a "better" one. Just look at the condition of your skin (normal/ oily/ sensitive, etc.) and buy a BB cream suited to the needs of your skin. With Dr. Jart+ there are currently 2 BBs (Silver and Black labels) and with Skin79, many.

I've only used my Jart Silver once (today) and I'm loving it.

-Works well for my oily skin (though I needed to blot once). Face stayed smooth/ matte for 5+ hours.
-Texture's a little thick but blendable (I just use my fingers)
- Works better for skin with pink undertones but on my skin (I would say I'm fair skinned with a yellow undertone), it seemed a little pale at first then it blended with my natural skin color about 10 mins later

So, I'm sorry I can't tell you which is "better" but as of now, I'm happy with my Dr. Jart+ :)

[color="#FF00FF"]BRTC and SKIN79 are the most popular brands today but how can i know which one is better for my combination skin?[/color]
[color="#FF00FF"]And i find the SKIN79 claimed to have whitening properties, is it true?[/color]

[quote name='totters' date='02 June 2010 - 01:19 AM' timestamp='1275412772' post='584257']
I don't think there is a "better" one. Just look at the condition of your skin (normal/ oily/ sensitive, etc.) and buy a BB cream suited to the needs of your skin. With Dr. Jart+ there are currently 2 BBs (Silver and Black labels) and with Skin79, many.

I've only used my Jart Silver once (today) and I'm loving it.

-Works well for my oily skin (though I needed to blot once). Face stayed smooth/ matte for 5+ hours.
-Texture's a little thick but blendable (I just use my fingers)
- Works better for skin with pink undertones but on my skin (I would say I'm fair skinned with a yellow undertone), it seemed a little pale at first then it blended with my natural skin color about 10 mins later

So, I'm sorry I can't tell you which is "better" but as of now, I'm happy with my Dr. Jart+ [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
[/quote]

[size="3"][color="#800080"]oh ok.. so how much u paid for Dr J's BB cream? :)[/color][/size]

Hi, I'm interested in buying BB cream, but don't know which one to choose from (there're SO many choices out there [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img])
I have combination, acne prone skin that gets really oily in the T-zone especially in the hot and humid weather of Malaysia [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img], but dry when I'm in Canada.
Also, how do I know whether I'm yellow undertones or pink undertones?
What types/brands of BB cream suits me better? Any recommendations please? Thanks in advance.

*I have a limited budget. But, if the brand/type of BB cream is really good for acne prone skin and doesn't clog pores, I don't mind spending a bit more for that* Edited by @erin

Hi

I had survey and used most of the bb or cc cream. but the one i like the most is dermablend cover cream from usa. you should youtube and see some sharing . the cover effect is very good.

they got whitening ingredient, while cover your blemish or scar also can whitening your skin.

On 10/06/2016 at 6:32 PM, grado said:

The BB cream is perfect for concealer. CC Cream is better.

Well, it actually depends on a few factors. For example, if you're concerned about possible outbreak, it is better to stick to BB creams as they have a more lightweight formula which will let your skin breathe. BB cream is also better if you prefer a more natural-look makeup.