Sign in to follow this  
veronwps

BB Cream

nope i don't thk it's available in hk

in Taiwan they're selling on payeasy website only

try get from ebay or if u have frens in Taiwan can ask them to help u

Girls... Help me pls... Really duno which brand to buy! :( Which 1 suits yellow undertoned skin?? Missha? TSF? BRTC? Skin79? Help me!!!

nope i don't thk it's available in hk

in Taiwan they're selling on payeasy website only

try get from ebay or if u have frens in Taiwan can ask them to help u

hi joelle, mind asking ur fren where can we find niu er bb cream in taiwan?

is it from watson's or departmental store?

cos my fren said she cant find it there... :(

hi crystaldi.. i'm interested in etude.. cos my skin is a bit yellow-toned as well..

so d process is cleanse > tone > mositurise > sunblock n then > bb cream.. or bb cream then > sunblock?

It is up to you. You can use the BB Cream before sunblock or use it after sunblock. This is what I read from browsing the BB thread at Cozycot:

- for skincare purposes, apply it before sunblock.

- for makeup (coverage) purposes, apply it after sunblock.

It is up to you. You can use the BB Cream before sunblock or use it after sunblock. This is what I read from browsing the BB thread at Cozycot:

- for skincare purposes, apply it before sunblock.

- for makeup (coverage) purposes, apply it after sunblock.

i see i see.. thanks a lot! :)

how do i blend/apply the BB cream into my skin?

i mean what utensils do i use?

It's best to use your fingers to blend it into your skin. Sponging is a waste; the product gets absorbed into the sponge so money is wasted.

oic... thanks! =D

one more question, i can just use the BB cream without any makeup foundation, sunblock etc etc right?

i just wanna cover my pimple scars which is abundance on the forehead and cheeks -__-

oic... thanks! =D

one more question, i can just use the BB cream without any makeup foundation, sunblock etc etc right?

i just wanna cover my pimple scars which is abundance on the forehead and cheeks -__-

yes, u can apply BB cream without any make up foundation but I would suggest you to use sunblock. Because, sunblock helps to protect your skin from UV which will cause aging. Sunblock is like a MUST in our daily usage! --->in my opinion...

hey babes... i would highly recommended you gals to grab brand like oriks rather then skin food or watsoever discuss here... those not as good as i tot... and it clogs yr pores...

hei, my mum going to seol this week going to get back with some skin 79 derma rx, cos me and my mum also using , anyone want too?

:( Just bought Skin79 Water Drop... Love the fragrance. :( BUT!!! It makes my face tooooooooooooo shiny! Like as if someone sprinkled silver flakes on my face! Disappointed!!!

Girls, please refrain from selling/advertising the products too much... It's supposed to be a place to discuss about the cream. If you have good sellers/places to get the products from, just PM each other. Or, if you're selling the product, please post in the proper subforum.

Thank you so much! :)

there is a shop in the Summit USJ selling BB cream n all cosmetic from korea. like skin79, dermax n etc. its open by models i think. can visit there n buy bb cream rather than buy from others which need to wait for few weeks. i hvt visited them yet but will visit soon. will let all know bout the price whether reasonable o not. :D

derm2008: i think the shop u reffering too is skin79. they ve lots lots of different type of bb cream cuz i juz attend their seminar the other day :) can go for a try..

I saw somewhere in Penang selling Skin79 bb cream too. But RM88 for how big bottle? It's quite expensive dont you think so?

Hi ahchak,

Which area in penang that u saw this Skin79? izzit in the shopping complex?