Sign in to follow this  
jesse yong

SLIMMING

i always believe that there's no short cut to losing weight and yea, the best way to lose it is through exercise and smaller meal portions.

exercise will increase your metabolism rate which means, your body will be able to burn off fat faster.

never indulge in slimming pills or tea. Some are pure laxatives which makes you go to the loo every minute in a day. And you're just excreting your body's water content and not the excess fat content.

unless you're facing obesity problems, then you might want to consult a doctor for better advice.

i have no idea whether does this have to do with my metabolic rate and also my age. i am 17 and i gotta swear this is true. i freakin' shed off 14kg in 2 weeks time. and yes, 1kg each day.

all i did was .... i completely cut of carbs and sweet stuff most of all. well. it was suffering in the beginning, but it's worth it. i did sign up for slimming courses, it did help a lil bit in removing water retention, not much help.

suetmei~ you went on a protein diet? i heard it's dangerous to shed off so much in such a short time...cos u might gain back more than u shed. >_<

wow... i thk i hab been on diet since 8 yrs ago.. onli jus last yr i found a way which i can lose weight.. in fact i dun eat meat except for fish... den eat lotsa veggie.. i dun eat rice but noodles.. den of coz, exercise... 40 sits up every mornin n nite.. den i try not to take e lift n walk e stairs... i used to be around 60kg n now 44kg... but ya gotta really b determine lor.. not all dieting ways suits u.. ya gotta look for de best way... i have tried skipping meals... eating oni apples for e day... drinking milk oni... even trying those slimming cream... budden, exercise is stil e most effective way to lose weight.. n more healthy too... :)

wow... i thk i hab been on diet since 8 yrs ago.. onli jus last yr i found a way which i can lose weight.. in fact i dun eat meat except for fish... den eat lotsa veggie.. i dun eat rice but noodles.. den of coz, exercise... 40 sits up every mornin n nite.. den i try not to take e lift n walk e stairs... i used to be around 60kg n now 44kg... but ya gotta really b determine lor.. not all dieting ways suits u.. ya gotta look for de best way... i have tried skipping meals... eating oni apples for e day... drinking milk oni... even trying those slimming cream... budden, exercise is stil e most effective way to lose weight.. n more healthy too... :)

noodles???noodles nt fattening food????

i have this really big appetite...n i like to binge eat...once i start eating it seems like i cant stop. any help to curb this kinda appetite?

now i try herbalife

inches loss

omg gawdd... 60 to 44kg?!? i've been trying over and over again to diet since 11 years old.. and all i get is still within the 55kg and 50 kg. i can drop from 55 to 52 in a week time.. then it all gains back after 2 days in the weekend.. jeezz... but one good tips is.. exercise! Boring to exercise alone at home, then ajak some friends to play ball games or swimming. Still boring? Go a dance school and sign up urself for a hip hop class. SWEAT sial and DO NOT eat after exercise.. yea.. and the most important thing is.. DETERMINATION.. (which i m sooo lack of it) hahahah!

haha.. yep.. determination is really important.. i tried to go for exercise 20 mins everyday.. but. somehow.. i fail to do so..because i am too lazy..

and its also because..i dont lik to exercise alone.. its really important tat u get a exercise partner to go exercise with u.. if.. he/she is planning on slimming down.. tats even better. u should encourage each other everytime anyone of u feels lik giving up..yes.. exercise is really effective.. i been to NS, and i exercise almost everyday. when u get someone to do it with u..u'll have more fun and doesnt feel tat its tiring and hard.. time pass by very fast. and then, u didnt realise u've been exercising for so long already..

i eat quite alot.. but i exercise so i did slim down abit after i come back from ns..but now..im fat again. from 46 to 49+ in few months time..

well.. slimming down is hard..its really hard.. im have big appetite myself and gets hungry very fast.. i tried to skip meal but tat doesnt work for me. i skipped one meal and then i eat so much the next meal. u'll gain more than u lose in the end.. sigh.. im stil finding a way tat is suitable for me..

my thigh is really really fat.. im short and plum.. sigh.. i cant even get a nice jeans.. when i wear it.. my hip... i duno.. i look really fat. i cant even wear a shorter skirt. i always envy those who can wear short skirt.. i hate my leg. anyone have any idea on slimming down leg??

good luck to everyone tat is planning on slimming down.. all the best.icon6.gif

i go to the gym, do 1 hour dance class, 1 hour weights.... and diet at the same time.... low carbs, high protein..

breakfast - 1 piece brown bread

lunch - wholemeal pita with salad and 1 glass of juice (apple and orange and carrot)

tea - 1 mug tea with 1 digestive biscuit

dinner - 2 spoons brown rice with whatever else is made

no frys, no sweets.....

i lost 15kg in 2 months.... realli effective

i tried various of type of diet.. those pills n prog.. including non-nasi n wat so ever..

it did loose some kgs.. but than plateau la!! stuck.. then i almost give up..

then i know about herbalife.. next week i will start with it.. cause lots of peeps had used it n it works.. hopes it works on me tooo...... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i have no idea whether does this have to do with my metabolic rate and also my age. i am 17 and i gotta swear this is true. i freakin' shed off 14kg in 2 weeks time. and yes, 1kg each day.

all i did was .... i completely cut of carbs and sweet stuff most of all. well. it was suffering in the beginning, but it's worth it. i did sign up for slimming courses, it did help a lil bit in removing water retention, not much help.

Well, as a professional in beauty field for more than 15 years, I should say there are no short cut in loosing weight. The best is to cut sweet stuff and Carborhydrates, but you need to watch out for you daily needed neutrients as well.

Sign up for slimming courses doesn't help much as those equipments doesn't really performed as what those beautician claims, they will still ask you to control your diets and exercise.

By removing the water retention in the skin will lead to the skin sag and dule. NOT ADVISABLE though!

i tried various of type of diet.. those pills n prog.. including non-nasi n wat so ever..

it did loose some kgs.. but than plateau la!! stuck.. then i almost give up..

then i know about herbalife.. next week i will start with it.. cause lots of peeps had used it n it works.. hopes it works on me tooo...... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sorry to say that most of the MLM products we buying, we are paying much much more than the actual product value. Imagine, they have at least 7 lavel of over-riding commissions, meaning that if we buy from H, then A, B C D, E, F, G, and H will gain certain amount on what we are paying. So, the product might be only RM10.00 at the cost, but they will sell it at least for RM180.00.

And why these people said these MLM products works? Have you guys ever thought of that? The answer is; Those that claimed that these products works are the XXX products dealers or distributors, they have invested cash in these products, they somehow has to agree with its result even they know the actual reason for them to loose weight is by cutting Carbs and Sugars and exercise.

I hope m not stepping on other's toe.

Cheer :rolleyes:

i dun think theres ever a shortcut in slimming..yea sure you loose some weight when you go fer a certain prog or use a certain product..after that..once you stop using the prog or product..voila ! you gain weight again..

i agree with most..that is exercise..not only it'll help you loose weight..it keeps you healthy too..

2 years ago..i'm 51 kg now i'm 45..well put on 2kg cuz been eating like crazy lately...lol..but anyway..i started exercising often..and cut down carbs..i dont just cut it down straight away of course..that'll be suicide..lol..what i did was i'll cut down half of the amount of rice i use to eat..get use to it fer like 3 months..then cut down another half and get use to it fer another 3 months..and just go on and on..i still eat rice though..i didnt cut it out completely..

it helps.. :)

Edited by arcanawar

51 to 45 kg?? Hahaha me too....lost those kgs about 3-4 months ago....Slimming centre and slimming tea might work to a certain extent...but i think the most important thing is Exercise!! At first I dun really like exercise too coz get all sweaty n all....then i started an aerobics class twice a week...n bought a dvd to exercise at home....really works....now i'm still continuing it coz its really fun esp the aerobics class...n now i'm still losing weight....lol :wub: Find a fun exercise to do....sure can lose weight wan!! :thumbup1:

haha.. ive gain alot.. from 46 to 48.. then 49.. then now 50.. kinda sad.. ive join the gym last week.. well.. is better to spend my holiday lik this rather than just wandering around. hope i can loose those kgs in a month..

i was 90+ kg 2 yrs ago..but i'm around 60kg now..

i use the most craziness way to lost my weight....eat less, exercise more than eat...eat oso eat half plate and throw away..

extreme weight loss...make my skin flappy flappy ...arghhh...and too much excess skin...

i did intensive sliming. Went down from 65 to 52kg; that was a year plus ago, now about 60 kg. hope can go down and stay at 56 to 57 kg.

Started my walk 5-6 times a week for 45 mins. Hope to see some results after 2 months. Will keep you guys updated. :wink3:

Don't use crazy way to slim down cos u r actually torturing ur body

although the golden rule of weight management is always Determination+Diet+Exercise

but pharmacotherapy (anti-obesity drugs) will help too

I'm not talking abt those MLM, direct sales etc slimming pill, tea, meal replacements

but those which is globally approved by the health associations eg US FDA Euro EMEA

For example Reductil (sibutramine) and Xenical (orlistat)

these are the anti-obesity drugs widely used by medical professions to treat obesity

I'm one of the drug's representative who sell it everyday to my drs

My advice is...diet and exercise is always the first line, anti-obesity drugs are just something to help u to reduce faster

pharmacotherapy will only be used only if diest and exercise does not work

and only seek for it from DOCTORS, a certified medical profession because there are some cheap, illegal counterfeit in the market

I am not selling the drug here

but could share some info with u all

the process of reducing weight is not easy and it is suffering

do make it ONE time off with strong determination ,and maintain it with healthy lifestyle

study has shown that the yoyo cycle of keep on losing weight-->gaining weight-->losing weight-->...

will increase mortality, in other words u live shorter if u keep on repeating it like a cycle

All the best to u all ladies~~~