Sign in to follow this  
Shenay

L'Oreal Elseve Shampoo

have anyone tried the loreal range of shampoo`s ? i heard that the L'Oreal Elseve Anti-Frizz Serum is quite good. please do ur reviews here =)

I've tried the anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner before. It didn't really do anything for me. I stopped using them halfway and switched to another shampoo soon after hehe. Well, maybe it's just my hair.

I have half a bottle in my bathroom currently. I found that it was quite okay to use in the beginning but after some time it left my hair quite heavy and greasy.

Also sometimes it leaves my hair feeling dry (although this seems to be contradictory...)

Have resorted to using it alternately with other shampoos and sometimes mixing it with others as well.

I do have to add that I don't use it with it's conditioner though.

Smells quite nice even if it's a bit too "heavy".

No harm in trying if it'll work for you :)

Weird things. I use the elseve shampoo with its hair mask. but not conditioner. Well, the results quite awesome. Good tho for a cheap range shampoo. If wanna rate best ever shampoo i ever used should be kerastase range. Then currently, im trying shwarzkopf hair therapy range. Not bad. Quite nice and smooth.

I use this range about 1 year ago. It's good.

I use the shampoo, hair mask n serum.

I would say it really keep my frizzy hair look smoother.

Now i've straightened my hair so i didnt use anymore.

Previously i tried the anti-frizz range..but i dun think tat's good...

try to use nutri-Gloss range(i m using0 shampoo, conditioner, mask) + L'Oreal Elseve Anti-Frizz Serum ..the result is better....

anti-frizz range or nutri gloss? Try both la. You can use them alternately. Carrefour is having promotion for all Loreal elseve range shampoo and conditioner. I bought the anti-frizz 1, simple love the scent :P

i have used their hair mask before, cannot remember which range but it is for damaged hair...not bad la, it is better than sunsilk and pantene mask...

I'm using it now since I bought it last few week when i saw there was this really worth it promotion. Using both conditioner and shampoo currently.

I have to say that I have straight but a little wavy hair, LOTS of frizzes, and dry ends. but after using this shampoo together with conditioner, I felt that my hair became many times softer and smoother. Can't say that it TOTALLY made my frizzes vanished, but better than how it was previously. Well, the ends are still dry now, maybe i should use along with some serum or what.. but yeah, i've seen some differences in my hair. Frizzes are hard to "cure", maybe just to prevent it from flying all around the places, you know..

btw, i'm using the yellow one for anti-frizz

i've used the orange ones.. Anti-freez.. shampoo >mask and conditioner and also the hair serum works well, but the anti breakage works well too.. curretly using.. together with the serum of anti-frizz :D

I'm currently using the NutriGloss mask...find it quite good. Didn't really see any difference when used it for the first few times but it's getting better now. Really softens and gives my hair natural volume. Not too sure about the shiny effect yet.

i jst bought the anti-frizz serum frm l'oreal elseve range, its the orange in color.

the price is a bit expensive for the small bottle, but its really really gooood.

it gives and frizz-free and managable hair for a long time.

i use it after straighten my hair with flat iron. flat iron makes my hair dull and this serum gives shine.

it also smoothen and avoid tangles ( but i still bring it evrywhere i go in my handbag, jst in case for bad hair day) ^_^

overall, i think this brand is good :))