Sign in to follow this  
mixybabe

36D

Just wondering if any babes here having boobies with 36D. Do you all feel intimidated when wearing tight tees... sexy blouse/dress. cuz I do...I'm a 36D and I often get stares for no reason. My bf hates is and he'll tell me to put on a shawl or sweater whenever it happens. Anyway, I'm proud of them.... but hard to take care.....

There are many many girls out there like you, And you should cherish it.

Don't worry about others, they are just trying to bemean you. Don't ever feel bad becos of that.

Malaysia is a very conservative Muslim society, so , its not uncommon to get stares.

If they stare at your boobs, stare at them back. Or be more 'garang or have a garang' look,

Or just slap them !

hehehehe, you won;t get into trouble becos u r girl!make use of it

Just wondering if any babes here having boobies with 36D. Do you all feel intimidated when wearing tight tees... sexy blouse/dress. cuz I do...I'm a 36D and I often get stares for no reason. My bf hates is and he'll tell me to put on a shawl or sweater whenever it happens. Anyway, I'm proud of them.... but hard to take care.....

wow wow!!! drool drool! hehe! :lol1:

Even 34C will get stare if u wear tight tees and sexy blouse. They just feel syiok sendiri to stare at your boobs. Anyway, get used to it like natelie said. Wear comfortable and fully supported will help ur boobs.

mixybabe, i'm 36C me myself also feel annoying when ppl stare at me. i like to wear v shape blouse cos it will look slimmer but my "longkang" very obviously come out and ppl like :shocking:

Any idea to smaller it....haha :lol:

hehe Actually different style of bra ,we shud wear different size,I'm 34C sometime might find quite annoying too,but its our asset we should be proud of it ^.^ if u feel is too low cut ur clothe,perhaps wearing a tube inside might help u

36C but depends on brands - I'll go 36D

I hav no idea whether my BF likes it or not. Always thought he was more legs kind of guy.

Always get stared at even when at work.. starting back during high school.

Just disregard the stares. I used to hate my breast but now, I'm tolerant ofit.

But can't buy cute bras... big bras so auntie ish..

I don't mind she has that size. :lol:

I don't intend to control/instruct/worry what outfits she wants to put on as long as she feels easy/unintimidate on that.

But to those boobies' watch self-entertainer to "sight-molest" my girl, PLEASE perverts, Watch NO TOUCH! but in the first place if my girl doesn't mind to been "sight-molested".

Been there, "Almost handicapped a wrist of someone"

Anyway, girls. Be proud of yourself! It's attention grabber property of yours! :lol1:

Thanks to all your comments and advices. Sometimes I just feel depressed that whenever I try wearing a baby T, my friends will be like, you know ur big/fat, don't wear laa....But i'm not fat, it's just that 'part'. Even my friends are like that...

Neways, I'm proud of myself....Some people can't get what I have, I shall cherish what I have..

Oh ya, I often wear a tube with V low cut clothes. Hard to get those dolly dresses tho, those that stresses on the boobies part....with a line across (if u all know what I'm talking about)...

mixybabe,

I'm glad that you are proud of your assets. Believe it or not, in most cultures, well-endowed women are considered more appealing and sexy than those who are flat-chested. It is only on the runaway that flat fronts are glorified. But I do understand the awkwardness you must feel getting those unpleasant stares when wear certain type of clothes.

Here are some tips by New York-based fashion consultant Brigitte Nioche on what to avoid when choosing tops if you are large-busted.

Avoid empire style or babydoll dresses. They add bulk to your upper body.

Avoid tube dresses or tops that expose too much of your shoulders and arms at the same time.

Avoid plunging necklines. They bring too much attention to your bust, instead of other parts of your body that you may prefer to highlight.

Avoid pockets on your shirt.

Avoid mandarin collar or band collar. These emphasize your bust further.

Avoid cowl necks.

Edited by trishotiwuth

mixybabe,

I'm glad that you are proud of your assets. Believe it or not, in most cultures, well-endowed women are considered more appealing and sexy than those who are flat-chested. It is only on the runaway that flat fronts are glorified. But I do understand the awkwardness you must feel getting those unpleasant stares when wear certain type of clothes.

Here are some tips by New York-based fashion consultant Brigitte Nioche on what to avoid when choosing tops if you are large-busted.

Avoid empire style or babydoll dresses. They add bulk to your upper body.

Avoid tube dresses or tops that expose too much of your shoulders and arms at the same time.

Avoid plunging necklines. They bring too much attention to your bust, instead of other parts of your body that you may prefer to highlight.

Avoid pockets on your shirt.

Avoid mandarin collar or band collar. These emphasize your bust further.

Avoid cowl necks.

Can u explain what is a cowl necks? How does it look like?

ps: Thanks for the useful tips dear

Can u explain what is a cowl necks? How does it look like?

ps: Thanks for the useful tips dear

Here are some pictures of dresses and tops with cowl neck. Basically they are necklines that appear to be draped across your shoulders.

cowl neck dresses

Like people say.. U should be proud lol! atleast some of u got that extra meat! I think a D is abit too big. a C will do fine for me... just as long as theres meat to grab and cleavage... its enough. Those that are too big looks wierd.. and i bet theyre real heavy too.

i know how you feel, mixybabe.well, i'm not 36C, but more to 34E!(the genes run in the family)REALLY HARD TO FIND A DECENT BRA, much more to make ppl not to stare at ur asset.let them stare!i wear whatever tops that i want.the key point here is, find the right bra to wear.don't buy those cheap bras.invest some money to buy the one that really ur size.the right bra will make ur asset look nicer....

I hav no idea whether my BF likes it or not. Always thought he was more legs kind of guy.

I get most of my bras from LaSenza, very funky and colorful! Go check them out.

i know how you feel, mixybabe.well, i'm not 36C, but more to 34E!(the genes run in the family)REALLY HARD TO FIND A DECENT BRA, much more to make ppl not to stare at ur asset.let them stare!i wear whatever tops that i want.the key point here is, find the right bra to wear.don't buy those cheap bras.invest some money to buy the one that really ur size.the right bra will make ur asset look nicer....

U know what, after much thinking... I thought what the hell.....If they wanna stare, go ahead, it's not like they can do anything. Just have to keep a distance from these pychos. and yeah, wear the correct and comfortable bra. I see a lot of people with big boobies with tight Tees, with the boobies half way overflowing the bra cup. Hahhaha...... INcorrect size of bra selection may cause discomfort too.... Shop wisely

wah, so envy you all here... how i wish that can be 34C :rolleyes: you should be proud..many gals outside wish their boobs will be bigger..

haha, u should be happy also if ppl stare at you... means that u are sexy in it...

[quote name='tsukushi' date='14 September 2007 - 07:39 PM' timestamp='1189769999' post='451393']

[/quote]

u can try xixli...they're also okay and not auntie-ish designs