Sign in to follow this  
shan shan

Bikini - do you babes wear bikini?

i oso tak ada isi but oso can wear it nice :) practically,some bikini has those push up effect...make sure u get those padded ones though

d SA teach me to 1st,adjust well the straps,bend my body 45 degrees and push my breasts inwards...the cleavage will be 'created' :P

got push up bikini?? where u get yrs?

hmm I do that everyday la actually

its one of the method to wear bra properly

but then all my isi will look volumed for awhile only

cz when i move around all my isi will be back to the usual place :blink: *dunno how to say lerr*

or maybe my bra is not tight enuf

but its already the tightest 1 already LOL ^_^ ^_^

What "unwanted things"?

hehe ...

tummyssss ......

hahahaha ....

i saw some foreigners women wear bikini even though they were flat-chested, they dont care what ppl think, they wear the bikini with confidence , and they look so attractive.

yaya, v should hav da spirit of da foreigner ...

dun k wat ppl think about u !!!

once u wear bikini , u r da fire !!!

not many ppl dare 2 wear bikini in public lo ...

they look attractive although they have flat-chest b cos of their confidence !!

babes, have tat in u n i can assure tat u'll look gorgeous in it ya !!!

Edited by winx

For me, the bikini will carry out nice figure i have... so I love to wear it :lol:

but if u feel uncosy wearing bikini then u choose the swim suit more better...

Is there any particular design that suitale for us? does it come with push-up pad? Where did you buy it? hehe... I really want to know, :praisegod:

Feel uncomfortable (and ashamed :( ) if I wear 1 piece when everyone else is wearing bikini on the beach..

I want push up pad too~! But if I do the bending 45 degrees thing..still no effect..isit cos my boobs not big enough? lol..but i personally think that if the boobs not big enough when wear bikini is still okay..but if got tummy not so nice leh @@

Is there any particular design that suitale for us? does it come with push-up pad? Where did you buy it? hehe... I really want to know, :praisegod:

Feel uncomfortable (and ashamed :( ) if I wear 1 piece when everyone else is wearing bikini on the beach..

ya,there is particular design for flat chested but forgot which already...d info is in female magazine a few months back...bought mine at sg wang

got push up bikini?? where u get yrs?

hmm I do that everyday la actually

its one of the method to wear bra properly

but then all my isi will look volumed for awhile only

cz when i move around all my isi will be back to the usual place :blink: *dunno how to say lerr*

or maybe my bra is not tight enuf

but its already the tightest 1 already LOL ^_^^_^

yea,i did this too when im wearing bra...and the cleavage will oso 'lost' after a while...but when wearing the bikini...the cleavage stays :) got mine in sg wang.not sure whether d pads are push up ones though...but definitely have push up effect.maybe it is d design of d bikini itself that push it up

I want push up pad too~! But if I do the bending 45 degrees thing..still no effect..isit cos my boobs not big enough? lol..but i personally think that if the boobs not big enough when wear bikini is still okay..but if got tummy not so nice leh @@

not sure whether mine have push up pads or normal pads.but it definitely have the push up effect...mayb because of the bikini design i guess...ya,i oso agree boobs small wear bikini still ok but got tummy not nice.so i keep suck in my tummy all the time haha :P

for flat chest girl don option for big cups bikini

dont think the cup is bigger then it'll illustrate yr boobs to look bigger

actuallu it'll make yr chest look more flat

smaller cup for flat chest always look better

know this from Nu ren wo zui da-kevin teacher

Edited by CiiMouMou

i oso tak ada isi but oso can wear it nice :) practically,some bikini has those push up effect...make sure u get those padded ones though

d SA teach me to 1st,adjust well the straps,bend my body 45 degrees and push my breasts inwards...the cleavage will be 'created' :P

:clapclap: really?? i also wan to try wearing bikini ler..

but i'm also flat chest de ler..dun have confidence..

:clapclap: really?? i also wan to try wearing bikini ler..

but i'm also flat chest de ler..dun have confidence..

dont worry...i have tis fear when my bf wanted me to buy a bikini too...cause im flat chested,worry not nice ma...but if have advice from SA on how to wear it properly den it would be ok...

ya my chest are so flat also

actually I'm concern what other ppl will say lo

afraid they will say i'm not shame wearing bikini with flat chest bla bla bla

*sigh*

Women who wear bikinis have been very impressed. :thumbup1:

*sigh*

I also have flat chest and a tummy but i still wear with confidence. Who cares what people think or say. It's my body i wear whatever i want. When you have confidence everything is beautiful. But most importantly wear whatever you feel comfortable. After all we just want to have fun. If you are not comfortable at what you wear, later tarik sini tarik sana, hide here hide there you will lost all the fun.

I also have flat chest and a tummy but i still wear with confidence. Who cares what people think or say. It's my body i wear whatever i want. When you have confidence everything is beautiful. But most importantly wear whatever you feel comfortable. After all we just want to have fun. If you are not comfortable at what you wear, later tarik sini tarik sana, hide here hide there you will lost all the fun.

its easy for u to say, cz u're in US. is that rite? not too sure ^_^

But I'm stuck in this malay country with all those ulu ppl :loser:

*sigh*

yea,it is kinda worrying if people saying about u...but actually,it is not that bad really...bikini wont make us look so flat chested like t shirts...

agreed with u!!! :)

its easy for u to say, cz u're in US. is that rite? not too sure ^_^

But I'm stuck in this malay country with all those ulu ppl :loser:

Yes i am in US. Sometimes ppl here is not as open minded as you think. Bear in mind that here got lots more races than in Msia. But when i was in Msia i don't care as well, wear a few times already. You'll be surprise to see not just you wearing especially when you go to those famous island. It's just about how you accept yourself, your confidence my dear. Stranger they might give you a glance or two but they dunno you and not going to remember you. Btw, don't you think flat chest is better than obese?

If you are shy in the beginning, cover it with tower or a sarong. When you slowly warm up and see other ppl enjoying themselves than concern so much about how they look you'll eventually take it off and have fun with your bikini on.

Edited by smileyc240

Yes i am in US. Sometimes ppl here is not as open minded as you think. Bear in mind that here got lots more races than in Msia. But when i was in Msia i don't care as well, wear a few times already. You'll be surprise to see not just you wearing especially when you go to those famous island. It's just about how you accept yourself, your confidence my dear. Stranger they might give you a glance or two but they dunno you and not going to remember you. Btw, don't you think flat chest is better than obesity?

I think there's not so much problem with flat chested la cos I saw many gals at the island flat chested but still look good cos they're not obese..hehhee

But I guess it doesn't matter also la..flat or obese..in the end, everyone got the right to wear whatever they wan..

I think there's not so much problem with flat chested la cos I saw many gals at the island flat chested but still look good cos they're not obese..hehhee

But I guess it doesn't matter also la..flat or obese..in the end, everyone got the right to wear whatever they wan..

Agree with you. Most asian girls have flat chest.

I still wear even got lots big boobs around me here in US. Feel like i am the only one with flat chest, don't compare with little kids la... :lol:

I bought those kinda bikini in LYN also..but at half the price cos pre-order :D but its cotton fabric..

cotton? then cannot wear for swimming?

Yes i am in US. Sometimes ppl here is not as open minded as you think. Bear in mind that here got lots more races than in Msia. But when i was in Msia i don't care as well, wear a few times already. You'll be surprise to see not just you wearing especially when you go to those famous island. It's just about how you accept yourself, your confidence my dear. Stranger they might give you a glance or two but they dunno you and not going to remember you. Btw, don't you think flat chest is better than obese?

If you are shy in the beginning, cover it with tower or a sarong. When you slowly warm up and see other ppl enjoying themselves than concern so much about how they look you'll eventually take it off and have fun with your bikini on.

ya after hearing all advice I think I brace myself already

ya flat chest is way better than obese

why oh why asian girls are curse with flat chest :( :(

The question is WHO doesn't wear a bikini?

coming from a western country, every one here wears one. infact, it'd be odd if people wore one piece swimming suits.

got a flat chest? try.. plastic surgery? :D

Edited by Fantasy

cotton? then cannot wear for swimming?

I dun think its suitable for swimming cos for swiming the material they use is different..its more to fashion bikini..like wear inside of shirts so that can see the halter string behind.

my experience wearing bikini to swim is not comfortable. its more for lying at the beach or go to shallow shore not for extreme swimming or snorkelling.ur chances for it to peekaboo is much higher...oh ya if flat chested buy more sponges lol erm but if u r an A cup its better to stick to normal swim suit

Edited by kimmie

my experience wearing bikini to swim is not comfortable. its more for lying at the beach or go to shallow shore not for extreme swimming or snorkelling.ur chances for it to peekaboo is much higher...oh ya if flat chested buy more sponges lol erm but if u r an A cup its better to stick to normal swim suit

Yayaya... you are right. Wearing bikini to swim is little uncomfortable especially when there is a big wave. Your top might run somewhere hehehe...

Normally ppl here wear for sun bath, not just at the beach, at the park too. How sexy when see those bikini lines after sun bath on the body.