Sign in to follow this  
tsukushi

Japanese and Korean dramas

watched Goong 宫, the leading actress was so cute. Well I love the prince most, he was ohhhh so handsome!! :wub:

shan shan,

goong story nice or not..wanna watch but my frenz said not nice wor...wat do u think?

shan shan,

goong story nice or not..wanna watch but my frenz said not nice wor...wat do u think?

well..the beginning was quite good but then after 10 (or 15? cant remember) episaode, I felt so bored with the story line, it was moving slow and the prince and the girl quarrel all the times, ....so I just fast forward and stop when the two are kissing.. hahah ...and i watched only the last episaode. :doh:

巴黎恋人 - Lovers In Paris!!!

Love it love it love it!

I collect the OST too!

I've always wanted to start watching Kdramas and see what all the raves are about.. Can anyone please tell me where can I download or buy it?

I've always wanted to start watching Kdramas and see what all the raves are about.. Can anyone please tell me where can I download or buy it?

You can go to www.tudou.com

You can watch online as well as download (install their software for downloading)... if you have firefox browser, then you can install the add-on Download Helper.

Thanks Lizzie :D Tudou.com takes a v long time to load ya? Waiting and waiting.. :D But the language all in Korean symbols, I don't kno how to read :s

Edited by ingrid

tudou.com is basically for the Chinese people to watch the international movies (Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japanese, Korean, English etc). You can definitely find the Korean movies with Chinese subtitle, or Mandarin voice-over.

It's not very slow to load the movie, just have to wait a while. The best time to watch is at night as the speed is faster.

Another alternative is crunchyroll.com, loading is super fast but the quality is very low.