Sign in to follow this  
38baby

Shopping Spree [September 2007]

xiaopei... nice peep toes.... i like the 2nd wan ... :thumbup1:

Thanks ^^

xiaopei:nice shoes!!!still remember the shop name?maybe can go there but too :P

Kedai Kasut Soon Huat

Behind Bintang there

guys ! where can i find a Abercrombie and Fitch , Hollister shop around Petaling Jaya?

I dont think they have it in M'sia but u can try FOS.... MOst of the FOS has their clothes

I dont think they have it in M'sia but u can try FOS.... MOst of the FOS has their clothes

Aiks...I better avoid FOS when I'm in Msia....I would be really upset if I see my top from there

haha....since they would be much cheaper than the one I'm getting! <_<

So ex called today and asked me out to go SHOPPING...

Reluctantly i went and i bought the new Marc Jacob latest fragrance (Daisy) @ Macy's for my good friend.. Hope she likes it.

(I had to endure 10 minutes of humiliation as my ex dragged me to Victoria Secret's... :whistling::unsure::lol1:)

Here's the gifts i bought...

Apple Ipod $249 + tax

Marc Jacob's Daisy $70.00 + tax

dsc06199mm8.jpg

dsc06201iy4.jpg

dsc06205aj7.jpg

Edited by AdamG

Apparently the scent Daisy is quite a hit and miss. So far, I've only heard a few people who actually likes the scent. I hope your friend is one of them although I absolutely adore the bottle and Marc Jacobs!

Apparently the scent Daisy is quite a hit and miss. So far, I've only heard a few people who actually likes the scent. I hope your friend is one of them although I absolutely adore the bottle and Marc Jacobs!

:lol1: Yeah, it's a hit or miss. I was actually looking for Anna Sui Secret Wish and the associates at VS weren't too friendly. Later I found out from the Macy's associate that Nordstrom sells Anna Sui fragrance. Oh well, hope she likes it.

adamG.. i really like ur ipod...was eying it for quite sometime but kinda expensive :unsure: ... is tat the wan can see movie on it??.. how much GB u bot it???.... :) Edited by juenlil

adamG.. i really like ur ipod...was eying it for quite sometime but kinda expensive :unsure: ... is tat the wan can see movie on it??.. how much GB u bot it???.... :)

It's the white video ipod , 30 Gig. Unfortunately, i didn't wait for Steve Jobs to announce the latest ipod. The 80 G is now $249...oh well :mumbling:

I am eye-ing the new Iphone but it's not 3G so no use for me buying one.

Here's the latest Ipod Touch

appleitouchne9.jpg

adamG..haha.. poor thing .. yeah .. iphone is out but not in msia .. probably early next yr.. cool gadget .. but i heard mixed reviews about it ...well, alwiz the 1st batch of products will hv large sums of probs... <_<

adamG..haha.. poor thing .. yeah .. iphone is out but not in msia .. probably early next yr.. cool gadget .. but i heard mixed reviews about it ...well, alwiz the 1st batch of products will hv large sums of probs... <_<

I'm a huge apple fan and I respect Steve Jobs very much. All apple designs are sleek and sexy. That's what attract me the most..;) When the apple iphone wa selling for 599, i was tempted. Thankfully i waited. Now i might get one for Christmas..

And maybe a new powerbook

thanks xiaopei!!! :)

adamG..power book is laptop???..sorry... kinda ulu here..hehehe

Yes, its the laptop

adam

get me one of those ipods :P :P :P

Go get yourself a rich boyfriend fool! :P :P

Anyways, I returned the Marc Jacob and got myself this instead....

SEAN JOHN - UNFORGIVABLE, yes ladies, UNFORGIVABLE...

A breathtaking fragrance expression that says "sexy, rich, unique and passionate". Slightly dangerous, explosive yet cool. Hints of Sicilian Lemon, Champagne, Tuscan Basil and smooth Rum. In the support of breast cancer awareness, Sean John Fragrances will donate $10,000 from the Unforgivable by Sean John Eau de Toilette Spray (4.2 oz) proceeds to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Why, fits my description perfectly and its for a good cause!!! Right Mann?

I rate this cologne highly....:D

seanjohn001sx3.jpg

seanjohn002st3.jpg

My oh my, what do we have here???

seanjohn003ip1.jpg

Edited by AdamG

^ I was going to say return the Marc Jacobs but you already did. :P

^ I was going to say return the Marc Jacobs but you already did. :P

Wen, I didn't want to take the risk! :lol1:

Mannchyun, here's your favorite.

minimercedes001ll6.jpg

minimercedes002cl3.jpg

minimercedes003ee1.jpg

What do you think about the cutting of this suit?

dgpinstripevk8.jpg

Edited by AdamG

ZOMG adam. guys with superbikes are HOT HOT HOT *melts over bike* [well dont get me wrong.. not those with kapcai rempits ok]

If u dont need your bike anymore just ship it to me k.

That suit is nice :clapclap:

adam

those miniature cars are for me yah? lol.. remember to wrap them with extra care when u wanna send them to me :lol: :lol:

Mann, you wish, these are like my babies.

adam: Love the cut of that suit :wub:

Cel, thanks!! I want to get this suit for fall. It's from D&G latest fall runaway line.

ZOMG adam. guys with superbikes are HOT HOT HOT *melts over bike* [well dont get me wrong.. not those with kapcai rempits ok]

If u dont need your bike anymore just ship it to me k.

That suit is nice :clapclap:

:lol1:Adrina, I guess that's a compliment. I am a speed freak. Nothing beats a bike on the freeway. ;):wink3: Sure, wait till i get my Repsol! :)

Thanks for the comment on the suit.

Adam: Looking at it again, I would like it better if it didn't have the two-pockets design

Adam: Looking at it again, I would like it better if it didn't have the two-pockets design

yea dun really favor the 2 pockets..but apart from that, very nice cutting.

little spree frm anna sui~~

bought tis for my fren as bday present :wink3:

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc220/6ui7ih/DSC01667.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc220/6ui7ih/DSC01670.jpg

my dream perfume~~~ :wub: gosh,luv it so much~~!

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc220/6ui7ih/DSC01676.jpg

n tis free bag wif purchase of rm200 n above ~~ *dolly girl i luv u~~!* LOL :lol1:

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc220/6ui7ih/DSC01672.jpg

Edited by chOcolatE_91