Sign in to follow this  
`cherish

FOTD [September 2007]

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee246/cheerybell/DSC00510.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee246/cheerybell/DSC00526.jpg

hie babes....another attempt at makeup again...all the jie jie plzzz comment ya....ur advises are greatly needed...

Everything SilkyGirl products...except Foundation and blusher:Secret

Lips:Clinique,Revlon and Maybelline

Mascara: Maybelline

kawaiiakira,love your chi chi eyeshodows....izit available here..???Is it expensive..??

1st pic: any speky gals can put on makeup and look like a babe too..hehe....

2nd pic: w/0 any specs on....wic beta har...??

excuse my silly poses..

joybabe, I am not sure if CHICHI is available in Malaysia as I got it in Australia. And I think the price is quite reasonable. I think you can use eyeliner so that your eyes wont look droopy. :wink3:

justina~ always so radiant babe! nice one :clapclap:

joybabe~ i can't really see your makeup in the first one though :( but in the 2nd one, i think with specs, maybe you can use more bright colours? coz pink sometimes can make your eyes look puffy

smiley~ oh dear, what happened to your skin? but it still looks great here! :wub: just a little less smooth compared to last time :) by the way, love your pinky lips

chellepie~ i like the eyeshadow in the 'date-FOTD'! nice nice greenish blue. and your lashes are really nice and long...

kawaiiakira~ whoa so colourful! i still haven't have the time and guts to try the rainbow one :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just another simple one. i find that by lining my eyes this way, it makes my eyes seem bigger? and also i've been wearing the enlarging type of lens.

didn't use foundation here :( so my skin is terrible. only eyeliner.

[eyes]

elianto perfect liquid eyeliner in black

secret pearl eyeliner in turqoise

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k130/teddyswinkle/album2/DSC01716.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k130/teddyswinkle/album2/DSC01715.jpg

Chloe, You are sure you didnt put foundation???? Coz your skin don't look terrible at all!!! It looks so smooth. I think your eyes really looks bigger. And I love the way you line your eyes. I like the turqoise eyeliner. :clapclap:

Edited by kawaiiakira

chloe

the turqoise liner is SHARP

hehe

i like it but i think i wud keep it only for parties :P

thanks plue! :blush:

actually the turqoise liner, you can use your finger to smudge it a little bit, then it wouldn't be so sharp anymore :) and the line would look more soft.

Chloe, You are sure you didnt put foundation???? Coz your skin don't look terrible at all!!! It looks so smooth. I think your eyes really looks bigger. And I love the way you line your eyes. I like the turqoise eyeliner. :clapclap:

yup. confirm didn't put foundation! haha. can see some uneven patches, and some pimple scars, red spots, and pores. :P thank you thank you anyways :clapclap:

teddyswinkle

i think the turquoise eyeliner looks nice on u ;)

in my opinion,this look is definitely okay to go out

looks lovely there :)

juat wanna know, do you line on the waterline or the skin below the eyes there?(sorry bad description)

Edited by cyndi1218

joybabe, I am not sure if CHICHI is available in Malaysia as I got it in Australia. And I think the price is quite reasonable. I think you can use eyeliner so that your eyes wont look droopy. :wink3:

kawaiiakira, ooo..cuz i really am in love with your CHICHI eyeshadows...do u know any e/s palette that has that intensity like your e/s..???another brand with reasonable price...???

Edited by joybabe

smiley~ oh dear, what happened to your skin? but it still looks great here! :wub: just a little less smooth compared to last time :) by the way, love your pinky lips

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just another simple one. i find that by lining my eyes this way, it makes my eyes seem bigger? and also i've been wearing the enlarging type of lens.

didn't use foundation here :( so my skin is terrible. only eyeliner.

[eyes]

elianto perfect liquid eyeliner in black

secret pearl eyeliner in turqoise

What happen to my skin? That's the result of eat too much shell fish food :lol:

Less smooth mean ghai already la... all girl want smooth smooth like yours without foundation still look so perfect.

Aww... you love my pinky lips. Come, give you a kiss *muack*

Your eyeliner is great but it seem to me appear smaller instead of bigger but it definately will get ppl attention straight look to your eyes while talking then can transfer the electricity :lol:

Yeah... it's good to go out with this liner. Why not?

teddyswinkle

i think the turquoise eyeliner looks nice on u ;)

in my opinion,this look is definitely okay to go out

looks lovely there :)

juat wanna know, do you line on the waterline or the skin below the eyes there?(sorry bad description)

thanks babe :wub: actually i line under the waterline :) which is the skin below my eyes. but i used my finger to smudge it a lil bit, so maybe it went up to the line instead :P

What happen to my skin? That's the result of eat too much shell fish food :lol:

Less smooth mean ghai already la... all girl want smooth smooth like yours without foundation still look so perfect.

Aww... you love my pinky lips. Come, give you a kiss *muack*

Your eyeliner is great but it seem to me appear smaller instead of bigger but it definately will get ppl attention straight look to your eyes while talking then can transfer the electricity :lol:

Yeah... it's good to go out with this liner. Why not?

oh dear~ shellfish?? LOL my friends are allergic to prawns and shellfish too~ so everytime i get to eat their share of prawns :P

:lol: a kiss? shy lar.. :blush:

hmm appear smaller? as in eyes appear smaller?

anyways, thanks for the compliment babe! :D

kawaiiakira, ooo..cuz i really am in love with your CHICHI eyeshadows...do u know any e/s palette that has that intensity like your e/s..???another brand with reasonable price...???

joybabe, hmmm... I think maybe elianto eyeshadow because I tried the black eyeshadow before and it is quite good for that price. If you want your eyeshadow to be more intense, maybe you can buy a base to apply before applying your eyeshadow to make the colour more intense. Hope this helps. :)

DSCN0158.jpg

Face: reveceen loose powder (didn't use foundation or powder) in 2 it blusher

eye: lancome mascara, kate gel eyeliner, cyber beige color eyeshadow

lip: beige color lipliner (no lipgloss or lipstick)

wow.. u all r good in make up...

for me, i make up n look at the mirror seems nice, but then after i take photo it looks sux.. dono is my make up problem or my photo taking problem.. haha

oh dear~ shellfish?? LOL my friends are allergic to prawns and shellfish too~ so everytime i get to eat their share of prawns :P

:lol: a kiss? shy lar.. :blush:

hmm appear smaller? as in eyes appear smaller?

anyways, thanks for the compliment babe! :D

Yeah... your eyes appear smaller to me. Maybe because of the liner color.

Face: reveceen loose powder (didn't use foundation or powder) in 2 it blusher

eye: lancome mascara, kate gel eyeliner, cyber beige color eyeshadow

lip: beige color lipliner (no lipgloss or lipstick)

Hi sallypang, no lipgloss/lipstick? Your lips color is originally pinky? Wow... beautiful. Your skin is beautiful too. Save lots money on foundation and lipstick huh haha...

thanks babe :wub: actually i line under the waterline :) which is the skin below my eyes. but i used my finger to smudge it a lil bit, so maybe it went up to the line instead :P

oh,no dear.your liner didnt get up to your waterline ;) .i am just asking because a MAC make up artiste taught me before to line on the waterline so that it will look more natural. but yours looks very nice too ;) maybe i could try lining on the skin instead :)

sallypang:u look very lovely, nice make up with smooth skin :)

Edited by cyndi1218