Sign in to follow this  
babycoco

Can fate really bring 2 people together?

In the theme of the up coming valentine day, for the lovers out there. I ask you if two ppls where meant to be together is there no escaping. The reason I ask is becoz I just read this article about these two separated retire couple, who when online with fate ID chat with each other without knowing. To make the long story short they were so into each other and were in the talk of getting marry but when finally meeting face to face and discovered each other identity a parted.

but when finally meeting face to face and discovered each other identity a parted.

virtual is virtual, real is real.

virtual is virtual, real is real.

totally agree with you cossie... yes.gif

i agreed with cossie too......

but i believe fate can really bring 2 people together as well...you just can feel it, if is the 'one'...

I believe in fate only to a certain extent. At times although we're fated if we dont do anything bout it, do you think it would work?! unsure.gif

I believe in fate only to a certain extent. At times although we're fated if we dont do anything bout it, do you think it would work?! unsure.gif

yes.. agree agree yes.gif

fate exists....

but if u think that a relationship will last and grow by itself... u are wrong!

its like... while u were walking along the road... and u saw this beautiful seed... (u were fated to meet) .. u bring the seed home... u clean the seed and put it in a beautiful little pot... with the best soil...

everyday, u will water it and support its growth with a stick...in the end.. it will grow into a beautiful and healthy plant....

HOWEVER

if u pick up the seed and left it on ur table.... the seed will never grow... and it might even rott.....

this is how u should treat ur relationship.. shower ur partner with love and provide them with loving support... thats how the rlationship will grow....

i angkating my leg to support u rayleen!!!!! wah haha....... nice description u have

yes.. agree agree yes.gif

fate exists....

but if u think that a relationship will last and grow by itself... u are wrong!

its like... while u were walking along the road... and u saw this beautiful seed... (u were fated to meet) .. u bring the seed home... u clean the seed and put it in a beautiful little pot... with the best soil...

everyday, u will water it and support its growth with a stick...in the end.. it will grow into a beautiful and healthy plant....

HOWEVER

if u pick up the seed and left it on ur table.... the seed will never grow... and it might even rott.....

this is how u should treat ur relationship.. shower ur partner with love and provide them with loving support... thats how the rlationship will grow....

Excellent example! thumbup.gif We're on almost the same wave length. wink.gif

i dont believe in fate

I don't believe in fate until recently where fate brought me together with some1 special. I really do agree with Rayleen. U can't juz sit there and wait without doing anything. Tho fate do exist but you still need to take some initiative and do something to make the relationship work out as fate do come & go!

yes...i always believe in fate and when u talk bout love, i think fate is there but u still need to work it out right?? fate don't just come and go like dat...

Me too!! I TOTALLY agree wif Rayleen...

but i do think timing is important too..

i was thinking about this by myself while i was with a friend just now. i didn't share it with her but the thought came to me from our chit-chat of yesterdays.

it would be nice indeed if things in life were fated for then we wouldn't need to think so much and agonize over our decisions on small and big things that flow through our life.

this could make all of us equally happy with our lives.

fate brought me to her

but nothing happens

i try to do things

i try very hard

i get hurt in the end

so.. now even if fate brings another

i dont feel like trying anymore

i do believe dat fate will bring 2 people together...but one question.. what happens if we go against fate and destiny? is there any such thing like that? hmm...i wonder

who weaves the threads of fate? do you think its a high powered deity that determines your past, present and future?

I believe that when a person is born, he's set upon a train that runs on a track. This' the analogy of fate and destiny. If he does nothing at all, his life will go according to what fate and destiny set for him.

However, he also has the choice to jump out of the train and try other routes. Going against fate and destiny? Could be. I don't want to live my life knowing that no matter how hard I try nothing can be changed. I'd rather believe in causality - you reap what you sow. You set your own destiny - reprogram your life. Don't use the default settings.

Going against destiny and fate is not a sin anyway. Its not encouraged, but its also not forbidden. It's simply another way of living life.

fate brought me to her

but nothing happens

i try to do things

i try very hard

i get hurt in the end

so.. now even if fate brings another

i dont feel like trying anymore

I believe that nobody falls without a reason. Nobody gets hurt for nothing at all. So why did you fall? Do you know the reasons? Is it her fault or yours? Or both?

You're young. Isn't it a bit early to stop trying? Afterall, falling is a fact of life. We all fall. But how many of us has the balls to stand up again and face the risk of another fall?

You set your own destiny - reprogram your life. Don't use the default settings.

i agree with u! all of us have choices in our hands every moment... smile.gif

i agree wif rayleen too..but i'm juz too afraid 2 do anything n tht's y ntg happens...ermm..guess we r not meant 4 each other after all coz if we r really fated n destined 2 b 2gether,we will eventually end up 2gether no matter wat happens,rite?