Sign in to follow this  
fred

Any wine lover here

Hi,

Anyone into wine tasting can drop me a mail as I conduct wine appreciation classes to small group.

Let me know your requirement and I can provide quotation. Each classes can be customized as well.

lorely3000@gmail.com

Cheers,

lorely3000

Hi,

Anyone into wine tasting can drop me a mail as I conduct wine appreciation classes to small group.

Let me know your requirement and I can provide quotation. Each classes can be customized as well.

lorely3000@gmail.com

Cheers,

lorely3000

where to get lafite rosthchild here, can't seem to find it anywhere except carudes

Dear All

I will be having a wine tasting @ GTower next Wednesday 13th April 2011. Please drop me a email so I can forward the full details for you guys :D
My email would be [email="Sommelier@GTower.com.my"]Sommelier@GTower.com.my[/email]

Omg!! I love wines! But not drink till drunk! most country state their grape type on the label. But the French wine normally state the place of vineyard because they have longest history in wine making. Normally u will know the grape type from the place of vineyard because they will plant the same grape at the same county. Example like sancerre=sauvignon blanc, Chablis=chardonnay.

My preferences are:
French White Chablis
French White : Sancerre (best White))
French red : Bordeux

Chile White : sauvignon blanc

Spain red : rioja (best red)

Germany: Riesling ( best sweet white wine)

Almost forgot Australia Shiraz!! Just love wines cos every grape or country or year or temperature makes the wines different!!

i love wine. Red and white. but i prefer most is sweet wine.