Sign in to follow this  
fred

Any wine lover here

I have taste so many red wine before. I haven't come across the red wine taste sweet. No maybe once but can't remember what is the name. I mean sweet more than sour taste. Any recommendation?

red muscat? if sparkling then port?

i always having this problem..

once i open the wine, if i can't finished on the same day, should i kept in fridge ? cos someone said it can kept under normal tempreture.. but the next day when i drink again, the taste was different already.

Any advice?

once your bottle of wine have "breathe" which is also open you should try and finish it. if really cannot finish you must try to stuff that cork back into it at least alittle bit of it so that it will not breathe again. else it will be quite tasteless.

For beginner try drinking those so call ladies wine. as they only contain around 9% alcohol. and they are good too. there is this very nice white wine call Blue Nun which is very nice and very easy drinking. but of course this particular wine you can't find it anywhere in the shops can only be bought in the air port or duty free zone. suprice no one import it and sell it to the shops.

there is another brand of red wine that is very nice but i've forgotten the name of it. It bottle looks exactly like BLUE but its not BLEU and it taste much better then bleu.

You should try Sparkling red wine they are very nice to drink to easy on the throat. not many brand of sparkling red wine is available but so far i've tasted around 4 to 5 brand all of em are quite good. of course sparkling red wine are definetly more expensive then normal red wine. it range from the lowest 80 bucks onwards.

I am a big fan of red wine. Basically have tried most of the major type of grapes - Pinot Noir, Merlot, Zinfandel, Cabernet and Syiraz. I love Merlot and Cabernet. Merlot the best coz it is smooth, sweeter and lighter. But it is dry compare to Cabernet. Those sweet wine is called dessert wine. Not really like it, too sweet.

Last time I always have a glass of red wine mostly merlot before i sleep coz i have trouble going to bed. A glass really will make me sleep very well like a baby. Now, i am used to it. Even a bottle i won't feel drunk.

red wine really stains our teet?

for red wine i love carbenet and merlot too. ( i think they are most of the faourite)

for white wine, i love riesling and sauvignon blanc.

:wub::wub:

big fan here too : ) anyone tried riunite lambrusco before?...i find it very good...sweet and light..:)

Riunite Lambrusco is very sweet. Not really enjoy much. Furthermore, it's hard to find. Had it once in Olive Garden.

red wine really stains our teet?

for red wine i love carbenet and merlot too. ( i think they are most of the faourite)

for white wine, i love riesling and sauvignon blanc.

:wub::wub:

Yes, red wine stain teeth. Make sure you brush your teeth after drinking. Funny is i didn't see any staining as i am quite a regular red wine drinker.

Even if it stain it's better than smoking as it is so rich in antioxidant, good for heart and lower cholesterol if you drink in moderation like half wine glass.

Just go for teeth whitening will do :lol:

Edited by smileyc240

i developed a taste for wines juz a few yrs back after i quit spirits for while hehe.. since im from nz.. im only familiar wit nz wines.. not bad.. penfolds i kno.. but i'm looking for some nz wines.. any1 knows any places that specializes or has a few nz wines? for reds, i like pinot noirs.. but not too sweet.. and for white i like pinot gris and chardonnays.. im lookin for these 2 wines.. rabbit ranch pinot noir or mt riley pinot noir.. i think they're both malborough wines.. and st clair reserve pinot gris.. hahaha mayb too specific.. but any1 knows any places i can find good wines?

maybe u can try isetan supermarket,cold storage or even denise wines.

i heard denise has a large selection of wines

so i suppose al dis is in kl ya? hahaha need to take some time on sat n go c these places.. knowin me.. i'll juz walk right past the shop n say im lost heheh :shy:

another sauvignon n pinot nior fan here

yeah no doubt sauvignon blanc the best vintages r from marlborough

zinfandel 1 n onli brand cape mentelle

jo85 let me know if u need 2 scout some nz wines as i been buildin up my sauvignon blanc collection now :)

I like sweeter wines,

For red, i prefer Port Wine, Rose, Red Icewine

For White, i prefer muscat wine, riesling, icewine.

Favorite brand is inniskillin... lol duh

Port rules eh cutiepiggie?

anyone here wan to buy wine or any alcohol thing?Please inform me what name what brand...And i will reply to you about the price and more detail...Anyone interested can email me samchong87@gmail.com

anybody like BLUE NUN wine can get in penang or butterworth certain hypermarket,if you can meet me in bukit mertajam i can sell to you...the price is around RM 66。00

no need go to duty free places or airport already!!!