Sign in to follow this  
fred

Diet Coke / Pepsi

Anyone of you drink diet coke or pepsi? For me i prefer original coke, vanilla one not bad also, not very keen on low sugar type. But i'm quite ok with coke light lemon, and try to use that as a substitution of coke in most of the time tongue.gif

ooo... i think coke light has a unique taste to it. but i don't think it's good for guys though.

y? y diet coke is not good for guys?

y? y diet coke is not good for guys?

i think something like we guys need normal sugar because we are generally very active. the artificial sugar is not only bad for us, it makes us want to take less of the natural sugar cause the brain thinks we've already had too much. so we end up having too little sugar in our body (for guys) but it's nothing a mamak session cannot sort out.

Diet coke has a low sugar level so it does not taste any sweetness, some people may think is like drinking soda water not much different.

I restrict myself not to drink often prehaps once in a while, generally speaking soft drink is health hazard.

I drink Coke Light. I love Coke but I hate the calories so I go for Coke Light which has zero calories. I know having zero calories doesn't mean Coke Light is healthier but I like to pretend it is. Makes me feel less guilty!

I heard ppl said that coke light is bad for health. I forgot wat is the reason anyway but they said coke light can flush away the dirts on the jamban there. =.= So its bad for health.. Dunno whether it makes sense or not but this is what others told me. >_<

To begin with Im not a big fans of carbonated drinks. And I dislike the taste of diet pepsi/coke. It tasted funny to me.

I love Vanilla Coke though, some people cant stand it which I dont understand why. Haha :lol:

[color=#ff00ff]Love diet coke!!I drink that when I'm in a rush for breakfast, previously :P [/color]