Sign in to follow this  
lovelygal

whitening lotion

recently, i can see through that my skin is quite dry and is getting darker.. so i bought the nivea whitening lotion, i use it daily, every night before i sleep, i put on it.. but 1 of my friend said that whitening lotion not good for skin if use it daily... is it true?

i use it everyday, twice a day :P im getting fairer :lol: but im not using nivea.. nivea not that good anymore. :P

then wic product r u using??..mind to tell.. :)

recently, i can see through that my skin is quite dry and is getting darker.. so i bought the nivea whitening lotion, i use it daily, every night before i sleep, i put on it.. but 1 of my friend said that whitening lotion not good for skin if use it daily... is it true?

i using nivea whitening too... using it daily .. although i didnt see any whitening effect, i used it for it moisture and it's fast absorble

Edited by juenlil

i realised after i used nivea whithening product it makes hair grown longer especially on hand and leg part....do you babes noticed about it? it is because your body absorbing the vitamin that's y it grown longer and longer....but after stop using it, its stop growing... but others whitening product never give me such hairy growing effect B)

i use it everyday, twice a day :P im getting fairer :lol: but im not using nivea.. nivea not that good anymore. :P

ooo? really what brand is that? really effective?

i use nivea for whitening skin and use johnson for moisture....

yea...i agree with bLueTopAz, using nivea seem makes hair grown longer especially my leg part.. :rolleyes:

whitening lotion... hmhm... if got vita A, better don`t let your skin expose to the sun if you wearing the whitening lotion.

i'm also using vaseline healthy white lotion! i have to slab on lotion or else my hands feel like the tree's bark.. haha..

I use Nivea whitening lotion also..but kinda oily..I dun see got any whitening effect..but my fren said got fairer abit..Is vaseline healthy white lotion good?

I use Nivea whitening lotion also..but kinda oily..I dun see got any whitening effect..but my fren said got fairer abit..Is vaseline healthy white lotion good?

so far im loving vaseline's healthy white.. definitely got fairer faster with it than with nivea!

Why do you guys like your skin to look fairer? A little bit of tan is not good meh?

i think the most easy way to solve your skin problem is EAT ONE PAPAYA EVERYDAY..hahahaha..........!! you don`t need any help for your skin anymore. it`s looks funny, but my ex girlfriends eat papaya everyday because have to make sure her skin always beautifull. she works as super models and actor in italy.she`s really hot and hot temper too..

risolvere la pelle e la tigre a letto,

this is her blog

-- > http://carlavelli.iobloggo.com/

i think the most easy way to solve your skin problem is EAT ONE PAPAYA EVERYDAY..hahahaha..........!! you don`t need any help for your skin anymore. it`s looks funny, but my ex girlfriends eat papaya everyday because have to make sure her skin always beautifull. she works as super models and actor in italy.she`s really hot and hot temper too..

risolvere la pelle e la tigre a letto,

this is her blog

-- > http://carlavelli.iobloggo.com/

but i used to eat too much papaya and my skin turn very yellowish...

Edited by cyndi1218

i've been using nivea for quite long time although it doesn't seem to have whitening effect. it's quite mosturising instead. and i like the smell of it. plus it's very economical.. hehe:P

must get to try vaseline white one day. i heard Rosken XX white.. not sure its name.. i heard the Rosken brand is quite good, any babes hav try b4?

thx for sharing :D

but i used to eat too much papaya and my skin turn very yellowish...

very yellowish... wow......!!

can i see you very yellowish picture...?? i thought only carrot juice can make your skin turn very dark orange... haha......

per favore baciarme 666 volte

very yellowish... wow......!!

can i see you very yellowish picture...?? i thought only carrot juice can make your skin turn very dark orange... haha......

per favore baciarme 666 volte

um,not so noticeable in pictures but even d doctors are shocked when they saw my very yellowish skin(my mum thought i have penyakit kuning[dunno call what in english])...but it is d papaya actually.carrot and tomato makes our skin yellowish too...

nivea works on me :) i have darker patches on my shoulder and back due to wearing a lot of halter,sleeveless tops...after using nivea on it,my skin tone are more even :) thinking of changing to vaseline soon afetr seeing u babes reviews :)

Edited by cyndi1218

um,not so noticeable in pictures but even d doctors are shocked when they saw my very yellowish skin(my mum thought i have penyakit kuning[dunno call what in english])...but it is d papaya actually.carrot and tomato makes our skin yellowish too...

nivea works on me :) i have darker patches on my shoulder and back due to wearing a lot of halter,sleeveless tops...after using nivea on it,my skin tone are more even :) thinking of changing to vaseline soon afetr seeing u babes reviews :)

hmhm........i got problem with nivea skin product.. this product will make my skin so dry if use too long.. now i still got dry skin problem even so long don`t performe under the stage spot light..

demam kuning is febbre gialla

Hmm, i just bought Palmer's olive oil lotion with wit A... my fren says it helps even out skin tone too.. but havent tried it yet..

Used nivea before but i kind of got tired of the smell... Have you all realised that all nivea products smell almost the same??

Makes it kind of monotonous after some time...

just bought vaseline healthy white lotion!!..hope my dark skin due to lots of driving will fade away..i'm using both nivea and vaseline.. :rolleyes: for faster result..huhuhuhu