Sign in to follow this  
josethelovelygirl

Looking for PANTONE COLOR CHART

Hi guys, I am looking for pantone color chart. Do you guys have any idea where to get it? I find it at MPH & Kino, they do not sell it. If you guys know where to get, pls let me know immediately. I need it urgently. Thanks guys!

You can get it from Basheer Graphic Books Sdn. Bhd. It is located in 001-002, 3rd floor, BB Plaza. Their graphic books are much more cheaper than MPH or Kinokuniya! Their sales person goes to most of the agency or design house to sell book every month. You can even pay 'installment', he will come collect money everymonth. His name is Hijas, can PM me for his contact number. I m sure he can deliver to ur office.

Thanks insomnia. What I am looking for is actually not a book. It is a kind of chart when you open up its like a fan.....quite the same as those nippon paint color chart but this is use for cosmetic..The one that you recommend me is the same as what I describe here....

Yes my dear, that's the one i am talking about. I am a graphic designer and i used it all the time. There are so many different pantone colour chart such as pantone coated, pantone solid coated, pantone process etc etc....