Sign in to follow this  
zuliana

Tiny feet!

i have the same problem with u,my shoes are around size 3-4...only fit vincci shoes

sometimes sg wang u can find size 35 but not often as this size is zapped up pretty fast especially on nice design.

sports shoe i go for fila as they have size 2 (i think) which fits perfectly right.

sometimes sg wang u can find size 35 but not often as this size is zapped up pretty fast especially on nice design.

sports shoe i go for fila as they have size 2 (i think) which fits perfectly right.

but size 35 still too loose for me...one size smaller will be good

yes i have this problem too. I usually buy shoes from nose and vincci. Other shops don't have my size >.<. I had my eyes on some shoes and sandals in sg wang. And my size was all out of stock grrrrr

yes i have this problem too. I usually buy shoes from nose and vincci. Other shops don't have my size >.<. I had my eyes on some shoes and sandals in sg wang. And my size was all out of stock grrrrr

yea,totallt understand ur feelings...if 1 wear those bigger shoes oni can wear those sandals or sport shoes,cannot wear heels or pumps cz will too loose :(

it sucks to have small feet :( cant wear those cute cute ballet flats cuz they will fly out

once a shopkeeper even told me that 'gal, we're selling adult shoes, there're no size 4 here' :(

it sucks to have small feet :( cant wear those cute cute ballet flats cuz they will fly out

once a shopkeeper even told me that 'gal, we're selling adult shoes, there're no size 4 here' :(

i am wearing shoes size 3 and 4 as well

sometimes even size 3 shoes are loose for me

it is a little hard to find shoes sometimes

but well, there is nothing wrong, be proud of your feet

lots of people envy my tiny feet cause shoes usually only look cute in small size :rolleyes:

well then i'm lucky comparing to u gurls.

size 3, 3.5 or 4 can fit but depending on cut of the shoe. most of the time 3.5 if no choice then go for 4 but once the shoe goes out of shape i wont be able to wear it anymore.

most of the time i go during sales coz can still find size 3 to 4 shoe which can fit but not much choice or design left to choose and luckily since most of the time i'm not choosy so its pretty easy for me to find a pair which can last me some time.

i am wearing shoes size 3 and 4 as well

sometimes even size 3 shoes are loose for me

it is a little hard to find shoes sometimes

but well, there is nothing wrong, be proud of your feet

lots of people envy my tiny feet cause shoes usually only look cute in small size :rolleyes:

ya agree wit u. my fren so envy tat my feet small and plump...they like to use my feet to model the shoe for them and sometimes i end up i'm the 1 who bought the shoe depends on the sizes la.

most of the shoe shop the small size will be size 4 and to me is very loose...i would go for size 3 or maybe size 2 if the cutting big.

For those of you ladies who have tiny feet & who stays around PJ, you may try Meiko Shoes @ PJ State or Golden Slippers @ Amcorp Mall. There's also a shop in KL Plaza named Pedal Works (near FOS) that has size 3. Another outlet where i got size 35 is Angelo Moda @ Grd Flr Giant Kelana Jaya.

Best of luck!

i also face the same prob. it's hard for me to find a nice shoes in size 4. so, goodbyelah ballet shoe. That is why I usually go for sandal or heels as I can wear size 5 without worrying it will slip. Recently, I bought a very nice boots from Dorothy Perkins in size 4. Lurve it!! :D

Me and mummy also has tiny feet. Both of us are wearing size 4..But at least we can share our shoes sometime..

and luckily she is quite fasionable also..heheee..

I oso wear size 4...very frustrating at times when you see nice shoes but they don't have the size...

then...worst still...buy oledi size 4...2 to 3 weeks later...it becomes loose and cannot wear anymore....*grumbles...*

i'm also size 4.

i'm happy being a size 4 coz it's so easy to find size.

nt sure why you gals say difficult to find size unless of coz if you gals buy international brand then it would be difficult coz the angmohs have huge feet.

sungai wang plenty of shoes for small feet!

but more than half of my shoes are frm vincci.

recently just bought 4 pairs of shoes frm Cats Whiskers and all pairs are 70% off.

only costs me rm76 for 4 pairs. dirt cheap!!!

and the shoes are so cute/weird designs which i seldom see anywhere else.

and they have plenty of size 4 shoes so managed to score 4 pairs for myself.

thought of getting more.

Me and mummy also has tiny feet. Both of us are wearing size 4..But at least we can share our shoes sometime..

and luckily she is quite fasionable also..heheee..

Wow... U are very lucky have the same size wit ur mum... :thumbup1:

Hmm .. 35 still a bit loose for me.. but today the very helpful Sales assistant of M.O.D (sg wang) placed 2 piece of sponge inside the shoes.. haha... and it becomes fit... :) So happy.. can buy shoes that i like .. cos usually it's hard for me to find the shoes size that i want.