Sign in to follow this  
smileygurl

salon recommendations in ipoh

HI, Are you ipoh chick as well?

How old are you?

Where you work or are you still student?

It's kind of hard to meet ipoh people in this forum, kind of excited. =)

Well, as for hairdressing salon, i don't know which is good in Ipoh Garden area.

But in town, there are few good one..Jazmon, Team florence not bad...for ladies.

yeah..im from ipoh..not working yet,still a student=) there are good salons in town?but too bad it's too far from my house...dont know where else to go to because i dun get a good haircut from any salons here!=( how bout ipoh parade?any good salons there with reasonable prices?preferbly below 40...

yeah..im from ipoh..not working yet,still a student=) there are good salons in town?but too bad it's too far from my house...dont know where else to go to because i dun get a good haircut from any salons here!=( how bout ipoh parade?any good salons there with reasonable prices?preferbly below 40...

Well, Ipoh Parade, the famous one would be Hair port. You can give it a try...

So yu are student..Hm..are you interested to study in Australia..or you have any frens interested? Courses like hairdressing..cookery, bakery, beautician, business and any others...

hey girl, if you wanna look for salons around ipoh garden area, you can try elite at ipoh garden south. it's the same row as kuku nail spa. :)

LittlePrincess: oh there's also hair port at jusco right?hmmm...not doin australian programme...so not goin there for further studies...hehe..

cherriegirl: how much is rebonding and cut at elite? and the name of the hairstylist? heard that phillippe sum at ipoh garden south is not too bad too...

uuu.. elite sounds tempting... do u babes know wuts the price range for highlights thr? oso for rebonding n treatment? i wanna do all! :)

ipoh garden east - hair point ( near beacan point)

or hair port

wat do u wana do wif ur hair?

Everything!rebonding+cut+treatment+colour...hehe..usually i go to hair point to have my hair cut...but rebonding a bit too exp to do there ler...i pk oredi...hehe..so looking for a cheaper bargain plus good quality...

rebonding+color+treatment at cheaper price i think u can go to phillipe sum..hmm..i think 100+ less than 200..not sure.but its done by junior hairstylist.il ask my bf,he's working there.moreover they hav cash voucher rm15 or rm20 less for rebonding,perm,color/highlight.

yeay! thnx yoyo! looking forward for the price range.. :) forgive me if im wrong, ipoh garden is the one at ipoh parade aite? the one whr the smalle version of moven's peak at is it? im not from arnd, juz studying arnd.. go ipoh once in a while to do all the shopping needed

yeah... i did get the cash voucher last time went to ipoh parade.. they were handing those out, i gave it to my friend to keep it but then she dunno whr she put it... huhu.. r they still giving them out?

I regret following the advice in this post and going to Elite Hair Salon in Ipoh. The hairstylist is a retarded b**ch who went on cutting my hair the way SHE wanted it rather than doing what I asked. Real waste of money and my beautiful hair :pissed: