Sign in to follow this  
epileatheral

Carl's Junior

I heard Carl's Junior is in Malaysia. in One Utama! I first had it in Singapore. It was great!

And I come to realize that there used to be Carl's Junior in Malaysia.. but it closed down. Hope not this time!

Yea, it's reopening here.

I love Carls' Junior those days.. Charboiled Burger ROCKS!!

They (and Grandys') were the first to start the Free Refills as well back in the early 90s.

Always went for my Carl's Junior FIX in Komtar those days... :thumbup1:

what's carl's junior ? fast food chain ? Grandys i heard before .. but carl's junior ? nice ark ? hehe

ET

Is it that good? havent try them before even though they were around last time.

Gee how i miss MOS Burger too...

Charboiled Burgers are GOOD!

Nice and Juicy. Not dry and tasteless like our McDs these days...

CJ got the real meat, real tomato, real vege, real cheese, etc, and is HUGE. Attached 2 CJ's commercial :-)

yay! childhood food chains are coming back.

is white castle coming back too? hmmm....

So I'm assuming CJ charboiled burgers are better than BK's whooper?

hmm must try ;)

Yummy yummy i miss my CJ days... my good old schooling days... I still remember hanging out in CJ after school have a burger and a drink and sit there for few hours keep refilling my drinks while reading wakakaka.

When is it opening in One U???

Must go eat their charboiled Chicken.. Yummy Yumyy...

White castle wasn't really that nice though they have boneless chicken.

I thought the Carl's Junior in Bird Park (near Lake Gardens) was special. It's entrance was outside the park but the balcony on the inside overlooked a part of the park and had hornbills sitting around the balcony

hmm must try ;)

it depends on each person's preference I guess... for me, Charboiled Burgers are the best! :thumbup1:

Let's hope they maintain that Carl's Jnr quality...

ahh carls jr is like hardees. i think carl jr bought hardees. thick juicy charboiled angus steak burger. really delicious beats BK and McD for the price you pay value meal (same as McD/BK) just get hardees/carl jr. or better yet just get your own meat and grill, same flavor test because of the charcoal.

yummm

carl's Jr reopened?good news!!i used to go to carls' Jr everyday when i was 13,14 coz my school is nearby bird park.i was in afternoon session but i always go to skool in the morning coz i will make a stop at carls' jr first. they use the brown bun instead of white and it was soooo yummy.i'm going to OU this evening....

say... where in OneU is Carl's Junior ah?

It is open already? Was back last weekend but forgot to ask if it's already open or not..

If it's open... I'm sure to go for some Charboiled Juicy Goodness this weekend!! wooo!!

Carl's Junior in Lot 10 many years ago remind me of my favourite hangout place with my friends.

From what I heard the new Carl's Junior at 1U is those fast food restaurant concept compare to years ago.

Looking forward to their burger!

tried and tested. Lurve the charboiled chicken club so much! ingredients was fresh! double thumbs up.

click here for a blog post on my experience. sorry, but I couldn't get macro or close up shots of the fillings. but I would definitely say it worth the money. there's 2 pictures. one's the wrapped up burger, the other one is the fries. portion size: HUGE!!! drinks are refillable. didn't try their salsa though.

CJ is located a few shops away from Genki Sushi, GF, 1Utama.

* evie hearts quality food.

Edited by Being Evie

hmm must try ;)

yup! we're talking about quality instead of just plain fast food.

and i'm quite fussy when it comes to the fries, crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. must not be soggy. their fries are just the way I like it to be.

Edited by Being Evie

tried and tested. Lurve the charboiled chicken club so much! ingredients was fresh! double thumbs up.

click here for a blog post on my experience. sorry, but I couldn't get macro or close up shots of the fillings. but I would definitely say it worth the money. there's 2 pictures. one's the wrapped up burger, the other one is the fries. portion size: HUGE!!! drinks are refillable. didn't try their salsa though.

CJ is located a few shops away from Genki Sushi, GF, 1Utama.

* evie hearts quality food.

u should try their salsa 2 crave 4 other than those authentic mexican version

seriously carls jr causing a big hole in my pocket juz spend rm60 on 2 big sized juice burgers of it

come 2 think of it mcd ain't cheap anymore :P

just tried it today ! definitely i will put it on top of BK and McD ;)

with refillable drinks - can even do my own ice tea + lemon + syrup (can make it not too sweet)

with salsa bar that i can take as much salsa sauces as i want... MMmm

with free bbq, mustard and Heinz chili/tomato sauces

and the burger is hugeeee....

you can't possibly compare CJ to McD or BurgerKing. it's a totally different experience all together. but if you compare in the sense of quality, of course CJ would be top. but then, quality ingredients from malaysia are exported out of malaysia for profit. so now you see why we malaysian's don't get all the nutrition?!

I still find that eating at CJ is really something which is worth your money. of course you wouldn't want to pay that amount and get food which are the same standards off McD or BurgerKing right?!