Sign in to follow this  
bronze_chiqz

Vitamic C injection for smoother,younger skin!

Who has tried taking Vitamin C jab ? I heard lotsa ppl are buying the vitamin c ampoules and going to the local clinics to get it done.If u take at a clinic, the price range is abt rm 30- rm 50 per jab.This is also depends what kinda jab u wanna take.There are Vit C jab, Vit C + collagen.Mita C is frm Japanese and well known here too but i dunno where to get.

I read at a malay forum, some of the forumers there had done it, they can see differences in their skin, less breakouts, smoother and softerand fairer skin(elbow, knee) and very rare sinus problem(for those who have serious cases of sinus)

U girls know any good place that offers this jab?

Aiyo girl you serious about it? I don't know, kinda wary about these things... I mean, long term there may be side effects kan?

is this a one time jab or a daily dosage thing?

Yes, this injection is real.What you think of malay celebs?ALL of them took this.Even our CT Nurhaliza..this is frm inside source la..

But then ive confirmed with few dermatologists in KL, they dont do it anymore coz it illegal unless u have the permission to do it.Some beauty salon is doing the jab, curi2, coz u will be fined.Its like in ampoules like 6 or 10 ampoules,the most famous brand is Roche and Bayer.Im not sure bt the side effects bout our body will only accept certain amount of vit c, other will be washed away with our urine. Overdoses will cause kidney failures .My friend did at this one salon at Setapak, Vit C platinum, for rm 350.Trust me gal, she is darn fair now and her complexion my my...she just did once and she was quite sceptical about the side effects.She went n check the doc her blood, lolz, its nuhting to be panic abt..just to be on the safer side.But then the diff is obvious galz~smaller pores, all the rought part(elbow, knee) will be softer, and less breakouts..

Well it depends how your skin is.Some can see the diff after they took for 1st time, some will have to take up to 3- 4 times to see the effect.And i heard there's one klinic lim or something in subang jaya has the sheep placenta jab for rm 300 plus too.

Anyone heard of klinik ng sg chua?they said this clinic has the vit c service but i dunno where its located.

Edited by bronze_chiqz

Yeah, my sis in law has been doing it for years and her skin is very very soft and she did become fairer. And no side effects so far. I think she's been doing it for at least 5 years.

hi... i just did yest.

for vitamin c alone costs me RM60. if add collagen it costs higher for 150 per injection.

is the price reasonable? its a clinic in klang.

so far, i dun feel any improve on my skin yet. hopefully can tell u girls after few times. :)

I just had my second injection yesterday. So far, my sinus is getting better and face is less reddish. The pimples have become smaller too. So far no side effects except when you had your jab, you need to drink a lot of water and you'll go to toilet more often. Vitacicol from USA is better than Mita C from Japan. The results from Vitacicol is faster according to my brother and the doctor. I did mine in Selayang. I just brought the ampules to the clinic and pay the doc for the injection service. Usually clinics charges from RM10 - RM30 if you bring your own ampules. If they charge u more than RM50, you can complaint to the MOH. If you want faster results for whitening, do mix your vitamic c together with Tationil Roche.

As for Vitamic C + Collagen, Schering Schmitch from Germany is better than Bayer Roche Vitamin C Platinum. The Bayer Roche contains Laroscorbine and very little collagen unlike Schering Schmitch. Friend of my mom had the final jab for Schering Schmitch and i can see that her face is fairer and firming, lips is fuller, skin softer and according to her, her breast is fuller and the nipple is not as dark as before.

Oh ya, if you have kidney problem or vitamin c allergies, you cannot take vit c injection. So those who dont know if they are allergic to those, do check with your docs first before you take vit c injection.

Ethelwenn, i got them from my brother's friend. I'm not sure where can u buy them but the clinic usually stocks them. I'll ask my bro if he can help u buy from his friend but no promises ya...pm me the details..

I do have ampoules of vitamine C, collagen, whitening and more. They are from Paris. The price is cheap too! Are you interested? Do contact me.

Regards,

Agnes

Hi Galz!

Vitamin c injection is the best medication fo our body. Is not only for skin care but for sinus as well. I've tried before for whitening & vit c + collagen. The results ?? MMMMmmmm... u try & u know...

A lot of Beauty Care product in Malaysia (Injections)....I've tried all of them before. Anyone knows about Placenta(Sheep & Human), Whitening (Mita c & Tationil), Vit-c, Vit-c + Collagen,Lipo. L-Carn?? Effective to improves skin complexion, whitening, prevents scurvy and sinus, maintain collagen, improves skin complexion, replenish lost collagen and increase elasticity, aids in skin whitening.

Dear Galz out there!!!

Try it now!! :D

Does anyone know which beauty salon in Klang provides this Vit C jab service?

I recently visited this place in PJ/Damansara Utama..I use to get my jabs from other places but i feel the services here is more professional and reliable..summore got a lot of other beauty services there..very convinient la... the contact number is 016 653 8825....

yeah the jabs are in the face but it doesn't hurt much..its literally like an ant bite..thats how i felt it felt..but seriously it very good for the face la..i look much more fairer now.

Vitamin C inject on the face? My one just need to inject to my arm or hand as long as is blood vain...

That make me confused.As I know, Vitc is only can be jab on hand/arm not in mussel or face. Only botox or susuk jab on face. I never heard this kind of vitc can be jab on face......I've been a supplier for quite sometimes but this is 1st time i heard...?????

That make me confused.As I know, Vitc is only can be jab on hand/arm not in mussel or face. Only botox or susuk jab on face. I never heard this kind of vitc can be jab on face......I've been a supplier for quite sometimes but this is 1st time i heard...?????

Same here, never heard of that...