Moo Moo

Shiny shampoo

Patrick

Feliz

Chloe (teddy)

Becky

Sammie

Nickster

* If i do missed out anyone, please remind me ;) If the above invited ppl wana bring any of ur frenz along, ur more than welcome to do so..but rem to RSVP lo :)

* Anyone who wished to join, feel free to contact me as details below =P

You are invited to join Us at Rotaract Club of Gombak's 5th Installation

to attend the

5th Installation Celebration with the theme:

Funky . Unique. Sporty . Sassy

on 15th September 2007 (Saturday) at 7.30 pm

Dress code : Any sports wear

@ iZZi, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur

(FREE Wifi & FREE Valet Parking )

Tickets are sold at RM 50.00.

I do hope that you will join us to help make this installation a great success. So please start blocking ur calendar from now onwards hahahaha :rolleyes:

For further details & RSVP, kindly PM me or contact me @ 012-3208621 / puimun_lav@yahoo.com

Edited by jacqueline

mmm... i cant confirm with u 1st.. so i'll let u noe asap kay^^

believe me...the menu food is more than worthy than u order one by one there..i wil post up the menu soon...

we hav games..performance..lucky draw mayb til its confirmed...we are working hard on getting sponsorships now :) installtion is sort of like installing the new BOD in this term and we come n party...and hav fun together :) i really do hope that u guys wil support me n da club :) morover our club is an NGO..so we al raise funds ourselves and try to get sponsorships..

claire : as per my previous post, its an club installation party where u install ur new term BOD..and we hav games..performance..dinner...etc..i hope i could get more support from everyone ;)

XOXO

Appetizer

Dough Ball

Izzi's Chicken Wings

Caesar Salad Half

Soup Of The Day

Main Course

Spaghetti Carbonara

Pepperoni R

Vegetable Pizza R

Nasi Goreng Belachan

Kailan w Garlic Gravy

Beverages

Bottomless Beverages (Soft Drinks & Ice Lemon Tea)

Dessert

Black & White Coffee Mousse

Austrian Apple Strudels

*this is a whole set menu..which if u order one by one...its definitely more than RM 50...our cost is pretty high too...its jz a party to hav fun for everybody...:)

UPDATED :

INSTALLATION BUFFET DINNER PARTY is open to all mybianz now~!!! kindly pm me for mor details or post here....

keke i hope to join u also. However have to be pending cos might got something up on 15th. Will keep u posted. but tentatively pending lor

lordy : not accepted..u muz come eh...u muz be the leader and lead the rest mah...muz try ur very best to make it kay...its on sat sumore...after that u all can go clubbing along there sumore..... ;) hehehe...

izzi is along jln bukit bintang, opp mcd and giordano there...hmm i believ mybianz is happening enough to join right...hahahaha...plz try to come kay...trust me...be sporting enough and u'll surely hav lotsa fun !! :)

might be working on that day cos we have a new center going live on that day. So i might need to be in office to over see things la.

Ehhh.. Jacq... RM50 ark !!!! then you pocket RM45 is it ? hahaha... just kiddin... anyway.. just wanna ask you.. GOMBAK ROTARY CLUB leh... we can attend meh ??

we are the organising committee oso got to pay full leh :( its worth ur money for the amount of food u hav leh...trust me...their food is good hahahaha!!

ohh..their installation juz over in end july..i attended..its in impiana hotel :) check out my fster for some pix haha!! eh u hav frenz in rotary club of gombak iizt? dun wory...in my club installation, there are many of our rotarians gonna be there too!! plz come ya!!! dun forget to purchase tickets from me..u can bring as many crowd as u want..its a sat night mah...lets go party n chill out lol ;)

looking forward for ur giid news ya :bounce:

we are the organising committee oso got to pay full leh :( its worth ur money for the amount of food u hav leh...trust me...their food is good hahahaha!!

ohh..their installation juz over in end july..i attended..its in impiana hotel :) check out my fster for some pix haha!! eh u hav frenz in rotary club of gombak iizt? dun wory...in my club installation, there are many of our rotarians gonna be there too!! plz come ya!!! dun forget to purchase tickets from me..u can bring as many crowd as u want..its a sat night mah...lets go party n chill out lol ;)

looking forward for ur giid news ya :bounce:

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You put my name up in the list when I can't even confirm if I can make it there alive or not... hahaha.... You pay then ALL OF US in that list SURE COME one.. hahaha

ET

dun bully me like dat lar kor kor....lol :D i really wish to see u all turn up that day..in fact u can bring ur own frenz n crowd too!! jz let me know how many n pay the amount..then its gud enuf....look at the food menu....deliciousss!!! hahahaha....plz keep urself free dat day lo..can?? ;)

[url=http://www.golfbargainoffers.com/goods-393-Taylormade+R7+CGB+MAX+Irons.html]TaylorMade R7 CGB MAX Irons[/url]
[url=http://www.golfbargainoffers.com/goods-565-Callaway+X-22+Irons.html]Callaway X-22 Irons[/url]
[url=http://www.golfbargainoffers.com/goods-488-Titleist+AP2+Irons.html]Titleist AP2 Irons[/url]