Sign in to follow this  
anonymousmich

Which brand do u recommend for blushes?

Gosh, Benetint is really expensive isn't it? The Body Shop one looks similar and is cheaper too.. but of course I'll have to try on both to decide.

I love MAC blushers because it's affordable and has wide variety of colors. Trace Gold and Peachykeen are my favorite. I like to use Trace Gold as a bronzer/highlighter, for both face and body :). NARS would be my 2nd choice if I have extra cash to splurge, Matahari, Torrid and Sin.

Gosh, Benetint is really expensive isn't it? The Body Shop one looks similar and is cheaper too.. but of course I'll have to try on both to decide.

ya benetint is rm139,

the body shop one is similar too..i have both and i tend to always use body shop..haha cuz it's easier to apply and does not streak as easily as benetint, cuz to apply benetint u must have a very well moisturised face and have to blend really really quickly cuz it dries very very fast

bad thing about body shop one is it has a very strange smell, sort of like plastic smell , while benetint has a very very nice rose smell! me likey :)

both have pros and cons..

and now my benetint is just sitting there almost untouched..and sometimes i have a look at it it have white thingy deposited under the bottle, have to shake it then the white thingy will be gone..wonder what is it? any of u gurls experience this? and my benetint is not even more than 1 year

currently using shu, loreal, stila, MAC, YSL & canmake

i love most of my blushes :D

Edited by yin

Yup, I bought the Body Shop cheek tint to try and it's really good. Long lasting and as yin said, easy to apply. I don't think there's any smell though.. it's quite odourless if you ask me. Only thing is you have to apply quite alot for it to show up, but once it does the result is very natural!

I'll like to ask, if I get a peach color blush, does that mean, it'll look a bit orange on my face?? cause I am looking for something, that has a bit of orangie look in it....

Saw that Red Earth has nice ones, what do you girls think about it?

my first blusher was kate - pink shade. it looks too pink when applied on my face. perhaps i should do it in a lighter hand.

i love benetint too, i use it as blusher and lip tint. its long lasting and looks natural. might wanna try thrrrob since there have been raves about it.

currently loving MAC beauty powder blush - joyous, i swipe Sassed Up IP over it for a more glittery and shimmery effect.

Erny Errol, you might wanna take a look at MAC Joyous, its a peach color with a little gold shimmer. it doesnt appear orangey on my face.

.... and the ever so highly-raved NARS! i really wanted to try this... T_T

as for NARS, i found a cheaper alternative - milani (found in USA) it is value for money and about 1/10 the price! the milani shade of luminous is the SAME shade as nars orgasm!

as for cheek stains i personally like tarte - they're a bit expensive but really good - better than benetint in my opinion.

i also like mac and shu powder blushers! my fave is still goddess from MAC :D