Sign in to follow this  
fir_ting

Nano White?

i saw the ads over the newspaper...

how the prices are?

i wanna know the reviews too!

i saw this product in guardian today

as far as i know, this is a product of ginvera... i tink so..

i dun really remember.. u can see more at the back of the product

the price range is from rm20++

they hv whitening, deep cleanser, n few other range..

Edited by geraldinelyl

i've been using nano white facial foam for few weeks...so far it din cause break outs... it cleans pretty well...anyway i dun think my face gets fairer after using it..i din expect whitening effect from a cleanser either.. :P

I have been using the moisturiser for a few times in a couple of weeks.

The reason I don't use it everyday? Because it causes mini-pimples and blackheads to break out all over my forehead and cheeks the day after I use it.

This brand is over-priced and bad for my skin. Never will I trust a smooth-talking, glib-tongued saleswoman ever again!

OMG got pimples even from moisturiser?

I wanted to try their whitening serum (now at RM39, normal RM59) gosh! lucky i didn't get it.

Btw, this brand is under tohtonku, the same company as "follow me"

I just tried the moist Whitenor few weeks ago. At first it was good but I notice some "mini pimples" all over my face. Not sure if the breakout is caused by it. Maybe my skin is sensitive to it... :cry:

Nano Cell Moist Whitenor -

First try wash with olay total effect, Loreal White Perfect toner, applied Olay regenerist serum, put on nano cell moist whitenor, result: 2 weeks nothing happens, feel a bit tighten

2nd try wash with olay total effect, Loreal White Perfect toner, applied Loreal White Perfect double essence (finnished my serum), put on nano cell moist whitenor, result: 1 time, OMG! my face got irritating! like fire burning and something poking into skin and thightening it. But after effect looks nice. Just doesn't makes me feel safe...

3rd try wash with olay total effect, Loreal White Perfect toner, applied Nano DNA Protector, put on nano cell moist whitenor, result: 2 days nothing happens...

used nano cell moist whitenor on hands after i got the bad irritating experience... now my hands brighter than my face. I'm not sure its the Loreal white perfect double essence or the nano whitenor, but I've use loreal's before with other moisturizers without problem. Nano's price is very reasonable, its just work like a better version of hazeline whitening, and with the pore tightening effects on. I'm not sure of its alcohol content, since it absorb fast but still have those creamy texture. anyways, I'll give it a try until finish the Nano DNA protector, don't wanna waste it. put them on hands anyways.