Sign in to follow this  
sweetmemory2211

My face growing blackhead aft exercising, any solutions to cure?

i do facial every mth, n after joining dance class every weekday, my face started to pop up with lots of blackheads and some pimples which is getting more n more serious...any solution to overcome? any gal experienced b4 here?

It shows that you have not clean your face thoroughly from all those sweats you get from dancing. You can't expect to only clean your face thoroughly once a month when you go for facial. All those sweats will clog your pores if you don't clean it properly everyday. Hence, resulted in blackheads.

wanna try using facial cleanser? u can try try clearasil...i oso just bought it yesterday and so far still good...

or maybe u just go for blackhead facial extraction?

Shu Uemura Makeup Remover you can 1st massage it when it's in oil form, then emulsify it with water and massage again with the foam, after that use cleanser!

Don't over cleansing your face, especially sensitive skin!

wat if i use loreal's make up remover? the one with two layers.. it's oil-based.. i never knew using make up remover works. ^_^

I also tend to get blackheads more easily if I don't double cleanse my face. So I think what's missing from ur skincare steps is to double cleanse