Sign in to follow this  
jy7

Confession

Hi People,

I plan to confess to the girl I like soon. I plan to give her some flowers when I do so. I've checked some other topics previously and from what I've read, I should be giving her red tulips right? and is 3 enough? and how much does it cost? Sorry, I'm a noob.

Thanks in advance.

good luck to you jy7! just one question,are u living in malaysia coz as far as i know i dont think its easy to get tulips here...

:P:rolleyes:

No need tulip or flowers when confessing. Do that after you guys started dating. It may be very romantic ideas but not practical. Better to just take her out for a nice restaurant dinner.

If she is not interested and say no plus you gave her flowers.. It will be darn ackwards. Better to say it with sincere words first. Don't repeat my mistake..ok? :P

Edited by centaur

I've done it before, but it wasn't awkward. Not for us lestways. I got her a dozen roses, though. Yellow with rose tips.

ahahahha .. i never know tulip was given when confess to someone u like . . coz i never received one . . :P anyway i think roses is more suitable kot and yeap 3 enough to mention 'I LOVE U' :clapclap:

Hmm, from my perspective, I don't think it is advisable to give a girl flowers when you want to confess to her.

If you're sure she feels the same way about you, then by all means go for it. But if you're not sure, or 50-50 sure, just bring her out for dinner minus the flowers.

Just my two cents :)

actually i've already brought her out for lunch that lasted for about 2 hours but nothing happened... it was to celebrate her bday...

well, i got rejected by her about 2 months ago but i'm still not giving up at the moment...

most ppl seem to think that the flowers are not important... you all do have a point there...

hmm...

actually, if the girl likes u, she wun mind no matter how many flowers or what type of flowers. However, if ur unsure if the girl likes u, then better dun go for flowers, as per wot raindear wrote.

Bcos flowers is something like a heavy commitment type of thingy as oppose to the fact she might just wants to be friends.

If unsure of her feelings, better to go slow, get to know her first, go out more often on dates. Since she oredi rejected u once, i doubt if flowers will change her mind. She certainly isnt rejecting u bcos u are not romantic. But bcos of other reasons.

actually, if the girl likes u, she wun mind no matter how many flowers or what type of flowers. However, if ur unsure if the girl likes u, then better dun go for flowers, as per wot raindear wrote.

Bcos flowers is something like a heavy commitment type of thingy as oppose to the fact she might just wants to be friends.

If unsure of her feelings, better to go slow, get to know her first, go out more often on dates. Since she oredi rejected u once, i doubt if flowers will change her mind. She certainly isnt rejecting u bcos u are not romantic. But bcos of other reasons.

you got a point there...

well, she rejected me cause she say she has someone else in mind....

OMG you've done that before? :lol:

Well I am sure very one has done some stupid stuff when they are in love. At that time i thought it was darn stupid and shy. But now that I look back it is so darn cute. At least I did it. Can't help but to secretly give myself a pat at the shoulder and smile. :lol: This is way better than secretly admiring and torture oneself for longtime.

Well I am sure very one has done some stupid stuff when they are in love. At that time i thought it was darn stupid and shy. But now that I look back it is so darn cute. At least I did it. Can't help but to secretly give myself a pat at the shoulder and smile. :lol: This is way better than secretly admiring and torture oneself for longtime.

Yes, it was very brave of you. And very sweet. :)

Would you do it again?

jy7: if she really means that much to you, don't give up. Keep at it.

i do hope to try again and not to give up... but it seems that i do not have a chance now... i could feel it... and i dun wan to have the feeling of getting rejected again... sad case...

btw, anyone planning anything special for their loved ones on 7th July 07?

or should i start a new thread for this...

i do hope to try again and not to give up... but it seems that i do not have a chance now... i could feel it... and i dun wan to have the feeling of getting rejected again... sad case...