Sign in to follow this  
shopperssourcesolution

Guys wearing pink

I think there's no big deal with men wearing pink as long as the shade of pink that he picked is one that compliments his skintone. Otherwise, it'd be quite a sight. I have guy friends who wear pink and no, they're not gay. :)

I wear pink occassionally... Not so often these days. :lol:

i like pink....my boy loves pink....i dont think its a big deal for men to wear pink...

but not overly pink...or those barbie doll pink..

as long as the shades match ur skintone...then its fine

don go for pinky ribbons or lacey..

try www.thomaspink.co.uk

theya r famous for men's wear and signature colour of pink ...u will get lots of idea on men's wear in pink:)

Pink colour is very nice. i am loving it now. I used to be very phobia and scared it will hurt my macho image. I wear it once and the good compliment that I get is overwhelming. It really makes me look good.

for me personally.. ders nothing wrong wit guys wearing pink.. as long as u look good in it then no one will complain :) u can tell a guy who's comfortable wearing pink is comfortable wit himself and dat.. is hot.. :D

thr is ntg wrong to wear pink... i think pink really very sweet ... my bf wear it and i felt it looks sweet on him (felt his ego reduced alot on tat particular day)... but must see wat type of pink la... if the pink is extremely striking... then.. it is a BIG NO NO!! :rolleyes:

Or maybe i buy pink shirt with a other color lines, I think it should look better than a plain pink.

Pink with white pinstripes would be a good option or if you can find pink with gray pinstripes is nice too. :)

Pink with white pinstripes would be a good option or if you can find pink with gray pinstripes is nice too. :)

Ok, today will go to parkson near my house and find it, hopefully i can wear the pink shirt tomorrow to work :D

^ Good luck with that and do post a pic of the pink shirt! :D

pink is ok, nothing wrong with that. but personally i prefer light pink than striking pink. :)

yep ture im agree wif ya .. pink shows that u r meterosexuals type of person . .

light PINK... small detail like white strips are good.

but still it depends on how u match it with the rest of ur attires.

anyway.. i think d current fashion trend are back to orange again... and toxic green..in a subtle mix with dark earth tone.

i totally like men in pink. provided they have very strong men feature n body.

if a guy who is stick thin with very feminine feature, it only make him look more girly.

but i like men in pink shirt. so metrosexual.

but i hated some girls think it's too gay. i dun agree

A guy wearing pink can be metrosexual, but he can also be the type who simply puts on whatever his gf/ mother bought for him and can't be bothered what color it is. I've met both types, lol.

a man wearing a pink shirt shows that he is macho enough to wear the shirt w/o fearing it would bring any remarks for being too sissy

I think guys wearing pink especially those in "XL" size stripe pink looks cool on them

For those skinny guys wearing pink like er..... too sweet

its either going to be nice and sweet on them or going to be very ah beng-ish look.