Sign in to follow this  
day-dreamer

CLINIQUE skin care products

I guess due to ageing, my skin dry and currently I'm using the 3 steps but I find the 3 steps moisturizer doesn't

help a lot. Does anyone tried the 3 steps moisturizer and Moisture surge moisturizer before? Which one is better?

moisture surge is not a moisturizer.... it's a rehydrator. you need to continue using the dramatically different moisturizer if you want to use moisture surge. I would recommend the superdefense for sure.

the dramatically different moisturizer is the perfect immitation of your skins natural oil and water. so what it's doing is just keeping your skin comfy. if you are dry, this moisturizer will not be enough.

Last year I used Clinique 3 steps skincare number 2. It sucks. My face, was a very perfectly nice face. After using Clinique, I got terrible breakout. I thought it could be my skin didn't get use to it yet. After 3 months, and it got worse.Look like i just suffered from chicken pox. At last, I gave away everything, and gave up using it.

Like blueberry said, even though Clinique is allergy tested and recommended by dermatologists, it may still not work on some people. Same with all kinds of skincare. Works for others doesn't mean it'll work for you. Same the other way around. At least you tried it and know it doesn't work for you.

I use Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions toner before. It cause my skin especially cheeks become very very dry! Actually my skin type is combination oily skin, but after using this toner make my skin so so dry. After few days, I found my cheeks appear many small white heads!! Then I stop using it and change to neutrogena skin clearing toner. Cheaper and better! I found even Clinique product have allergy tested, but some product the igrediants quite strong and not suitable for sensitive skin.

I actually tried the whole 3 step of acne solutions.. and they totally dried me out like crazy. And my face is a combination skin. It dried me out so bad, my skin looked literally like a desert. For me, it was the acne solution moisturizer that is the culprit. So, I stopped that. I'm still using the acne solutions cleanser and toner.. and superdefense #3... love how it works on me. But as said earlier... what works for me might not work for everybody else.

hi..everybody

im new here

n i juz bought d clinique minimixing pores mask n d serum frm jusco mv

izit useful?

coz my main purpose is to minimize d pores

n i dun like d consultant..she seems like vr hard sell it,n i feel like focing me to buy their product

when i ask for sample,she juz simply said dat no more sample already..

Hello everyone, I am wonderin if anybody used this before ? work or not ? BTW it s expensive here in Parkson RM260!! US Sephora only sell for rm157 after conversion.

wallpaper3-a.jpg

Edited by kahyeec

Hi!

Anyone used Clinique Derma White b4? Izzit suitable for my combination skin?

go the the counter and check its the best

Hello everyone, I am wonderin if anybody used this before ? work or not ? BTW it s expensive here in Parkson RM260!! US Sephora only sell for rm157 after conversion.

wallpaper3-a.jpg

oh really have u + in the transportation fee?

The best Clinique product I have ever used is the Moisture Surge Extra gel...the best hydrating gel ever!!!!

Teff, is the product suitable for acne prone but dehydrated skin. coz always scare of too nourish hydrating gel that may cause more outbreak? Is the Moisture Surge Face Spray also good? How much is the moisture surge extra gel?

Hi!

Anyone used Clinique Derma White b4? Izzit suitable for my combination skin?

I used Clinique Derma White treatment (for dark spot), Clinique Derma White mositurizer and Clinique Derma White sunblock, can see the whiten result in short period, but after using it some time, my skin become dry... <_<

I used Clinique Derma White treatment (for dark spot), Clinique Derma White mositurizer and Clinique Derma White sunblock, can see the whiten result in short period, but after using it some time, my skin become dry... <_<

lol

did u take enough water & hormon changes would make our skin dry

i always feel dry when after i got my period <_<

Teff, is the product suitable for acne prone but dehydrated skin. coz always scare of too nourish hydrating gel that may cause more outbreak? Is the Moisture Surge Face Spray also good? How much is the moisture surge extra gel?

Oh yes. It really suits acne prone skin. Coz my skin is acne prone too and can get dehydrated sometimes. Moisture Surge Extra is aloe vera based. It really really plumps up dehydrated skin. It doesnt clog pores nor does it cause breakouts. As for the spray, am not sure as Ive never used it before. The Moisture Surge Gel is around RM160 for 50ml. But if u buy it from strawberrynet.com, much cheaper.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm173/k...allpaper3-a.jpg

erm... i would only recommend zero gravity if you have visible wrinkles and sagginess of the skin. if you are still young and supple, go with superdefense as offers prevention and slows down aging. it also has antioxidants that help protect and repair the skin so it basically also helps reduce fine lines and reduce loss of collagen.

I'm currently using Clinique 3 steps skincare number 2 and Clinique derma white eye cream(which comes with 2 bottle) I found out it really suit my skin! My skin texture improve much more compare than last time. I like the Derma White eye cream the most.. It can really show result within 1 month, my dark eye circle is brighten and wrinkles are lesses! :thumbup1: I'll try their other range of products as well, as their product really suits me! :)

I'm currently using Clinique 3 steps skincare number 2 and Clinique derma white eye cream(which comes with 2 bottle) I found out it really suit my skin! My skin texture improve much more compare than last time. I like the Derma White eye cream the most.. It can really show result within 1 month, my dark eye circle is brighten and wrinkles are lesses! :thumbup1: I'll try their other range of products as well, as their product really suits me! :)

u make me wanna get their eye cream ><

2 days go i jz spend rm 954 at clinique counter ><

may i know how long does a tube of the deep cleansing emergency mask last? i bought a starter pack of origins that includes the Clear Improvement charcoal mask (50ml), used once a week, and it last me about 3 months. i'm thinking of trying other deep cleansing mask now..thx.

hye uols,

yesterday i bought :- Cleanser(Liquid base) RM78

Toner(Anti-Blemish) RM90

Moisturizer(For Oily Skin) - RM150

according to the SA just use dis...will help my acne skin hahahahah......

get also FOC => Exfoliater face gel (ermmm i have tried yesterday....wow really gud)

jz bought the pore refining mask at metrojaya mv 2day ^^ been doing lotsa research n hopefully, this mask will help minimize my pores. btw, they r having promo the whole july, buy one of the 3-step product & get the other 2 for free ^^ i plan to get those at the end of july :)

jz bought the pore refining mask at metrojaya mv 2day ^^ been doing lotsa research n hopefully, this mask will help minimize my pores. btw, they r having promo the whole july, buy one of the 3-step product & get the other 2 for free ^^ i plan to get those at the end of july :)

actually it's buy one of the 3 step and get "deluxe samples" of the other two for free. but if you buy all three of the 3 step, you will receive a clinique tote bag and "deluxe samples" of all three 3step.

actually it's buy one of the 3 step and get "deluxe samples" of the other two for free. but if you buy all three of the 3 step, you will receive a clinique tote bag and "deluxe samples" of all three 3step.

erm erm shadowprincess can u tell me what is it means by deluxe samples yar?? izit those small bottle samples in a set of 7 or 8 or sth ?? :rolleyes:

erm erm shadowprincess can u tell me what is it means by deluxe samples yar?? izit those small bottle samples in a set of 7 or 8 or sth ?? :rolleyes:

nope.. it's just a mini version of the regular size stuff... deluxe means slightly bigger than regular samples....

i am goin to buy the basic skin care step 1 2 3 ...

i got the free deluxe sample online.. and i have use it for 1 week..

it really improve my skin... my pores is smaller.. and it really stop my break out !!!

according to them.. my skin is clinique skin type 3.. but my toner should use type 2.. is like oily and combination skin

so far.. i have try shiseido UV white facial foam, Shiseido Pureness facial foam, Kose Junkisui Facial Foam, Shu Uemera cleansing oil ( the latest 1.. donno wat ultra white d..)... I STILL FOUND THAT THE BEST IS CLINIQUE!!!!

my face is oily, dehydrated, open pores.. and lots of break out on cheeks area...

but after i use the facial foam.. it really deep cleanse my pores without leaving my face feel tight.. stinging.. this is the best...

the toner altot it smell like alcohol.. but it really calm down my breakouts.. and shrink my pores too...

i really will throw all my shiseido product and kose product to aside 1st... i am goin to get the largest bottle for the toner and moisturizer .. hehehe

how much is the set in malaysia??? any promotions currently as mine is finishing and thinking to continue the regime or not