Sign in to follow this  
fred

Travelling to Hong Kong

I like their Esprit warehouse coz is like Queen Park in Cheras. Super cheap n alot of variety.

Is Bird Garden really close? I am going next mth n stay around they wo.

I like their Esprit warehouse coz is like Queen Park in Cheras. Super cheap n alot of variety.

ya, just heard from the news. i'm planning to stay at mong kok area also.

after much consideration, we decided to take air asia to macau then transit to HK instead of take cathay coz much more cheaper.

i also planning to stay around mong kok area....not a hotel, but hostel which is clean n much more cheaper...about HK220-HK280 per nite. :rolleyes:

hmmm kitty actually you can get everything from air asia itself. I book my flight ticket and the hotel accomodation from the air asia homepage. They are kind of cheap.

My total cost for 2 person only sums up to around RM 1,176.00

the break down as Air ticket was FOC cuz book during the free ticket time. So airport tax total with insurance is RM 546.00

Hotel stay is at 209.98 or something so say its RM 210.00 x 3 nights its at RM630.00

all in all ints RM 1,176.00 But of course after adding the ferry ticket to and fro from macau will add additional RM 200.00 to it will add up to RM 1,376.00 So not that bad still okay la. :P

HI Alzier, the air asia only fly to macau right?

I know that to travel from macau to HK takes 1.3 hours by ferry...would i tbe very inconvenient?

I am planning to travel to HK too..so still thinking whether should take air aisa or by cathay pacific.

By the way, thanks for the songs recommendation yeah :rolleyes:

kassie next year got air asia FOC ticket that time we all book ticket go have a get together there in hongkong ya :P

izzit? thats a good idea..but then let me save bullet first lolz

ya their esprit outlet is bigger than the one queens park. and the price is so much diff. i bought a shirt here with the price 49 rm but i saw a same shirt in hk's esprit outlet with 49 also but in hk <_<

i booked my tickets already, around 1600 SGD for 2. kind of expensive, but i don't have time to look for a better deal.....

5 days 4 nights.

i can only recommend u all where to shop and where to eat only..others i dunno :P

recommend u all can go to this cafe..my fav. its called 'strawbery forever' with nice enviroment an of cuz surrounded with strawberry. even their menu is full of strawberry dessert :P they ve few branche. 1 u can find it in tsim tsa tsui, harbour city complex. look at the directory, look for a department store named LCX the cafe is inside there. another branch u can get in causeway bay, time square :wub: heres some of the nice desser i makan

img0105fj1.jpg

img0104sk7.jpg

img0253zf0.jpg

img0327dj1.jpg

Ya i need recomendation on where to eat.

Well i have a whole list of Factory Outlet Shop with their address, Vivien gave me the homepage but then i am not in the office this week So i can't grab the link and post it here. but well i've got the page printed out :P

I'll try to post it here by this week if i pop back to the office. 9 More days and countingg.... wheeeee need to go change money already.

Will post some of the food or shop that i would like to get, some i pronounce in mandarin :P

What to eat

1. Roast goose at Yung Kee

heard is over priced, around 4 times more expensive than the usual one

2. Xu liu san

good desert, lots of mango

3. Tang Cao

good dim sum

4. Dan Ta

heard my friend say some where in the mid level got an old shop sell extremely good tart

5. Ginger egg milk??

don't know how it called in canton and chinese :P

pssst... I'll be there during week of 9th July :lol:

btw, egg tart is yummy in Macau!! If you had the chance, go to Macau instead for egg tarts :P

Hi All,

kind a happy to see ppl here going to HK on the same date..

i m going to HK on 30/6-7/7... hope to have a company with u all if time permitted too..

anyway.. do contact me at clarencema@gmail.com or YM-clare_5342@yahoo.com or MSN-clarencema@hotmail.com

see ya..

Hong Kong sales from 1st May until end of Sept. I went 29th Sept with my mum last year and everything is very very cheap, but only there are no more sizes for choose. Because my mum went on mid of Sept, i saw her and her friend buy a lots and I bising bising " I want go HK shopping " :D:D ..... So, we went there again....

So... This year I will go with my close friends on 28th Aug until 1st Sept for crazy shopping and they want go disneyland and dai yu san.... C you there.... :lol::lol:

At TONG CHUNG has a shopping mall all are outlets, you can buy very very cheap thing there.... There have Nike, Adidas, Esprit, Bally, Moiselle and many many....

Take MRT to Tong Chung station and the shopping mall is next to the MRT....

i booked my tickets already, around 1600 SGD for 2. kind of expensive, but i don't have time to look for a better deal.....

5 days 4 nights.

Fred, around that price... I book with China airline + 5 days 4 nights hotel + transport airport - hotel - airport + tips ( if you buy package from travel agent, the bus will take HK$ 50 for tips ) is RM 1650 per person.

The packages that I got from my travel agent...

Royal Plaza hotel (5 stars) + transport from airport - hotel - airport + Cathay air morning flight + 4 days 3 nights = RM 2051

Royal Plaza hotel (5 stars) + transport from airport - hotel - airport + Cathay air evening flight + 5 days 4 nights = RM 2061

YMCA (3 stars) + ................................................................................... = RM 1780

See.... Only RM 10 different you can stay 1 more night... Bacause afternoon flight will cheaper than morning around RM 200 and evening flight another RM 50, you save the air ticket then you can stay one more night ....

Cathay flight timeable :

**** Morning - 9.40am - 1.30 pm until you arrive hotel is around 4pm

**** noon - 1.35pm - 5.00pm arrive hotel arounf 8.30pm

**** evening - 6.55pm - 10.20pm arrive hotel 12.00am

RETURN :

8.30 - 12.00pm

12.50pm - 4.20 pm

3.40 pm - 7.10pm

YMCA (3 stars) + transport from airport - hotel - airport + China air + 5 days 4 nights = RM 1640

China air timetable :

KUL - HK - 7.50am - 11.30am only 1 flight

HK - KUL - 6.30pm - 10.20 pm also only 1 flight

Normally I wish to choose Cathay because I am a Marco Polo member, if the flight is full then I can upgrade to business class and I can go through the express counter to check in. But my friends argue with me because they are the 1st time to go HK so that they wish to have more time to stay there, so we choose China airline which the package is RM 1640 or cheaper.

Edited by tarrytng

I'll be staying in Guang Dong, can't get into Kimberly or Park :-(

Anyway, how about meet at 1 July, Tsim Sha Tsui area, breakfast or lunch??

I need to travel down to Stanley and Aberdeen area afternoon.