Sign in to follow this  
k3n

MYB Gathering at RedBox KL

Dear fred....I already uploaded it to the webshot site...those non edited ones. Club admin will download from there and edit it. I haven't edit those photos yet. Adding two antennas on Joanne's head is 1 heack of a job.

btw, a little comment on Joanne's hair, you really have to take a closer look at them, they are alienly straight and silky !

Aiyo....alienly straight and silky??? Wheregot? The other aliens back at my planet zorien is even straighter & silkier. Mine got lotsa frizzy hair! tongue.gif Juz like an alien! laughing.gif

Dear fred....I already uploaded it to the webshot site...those non edited ones. Club admin will download from there and edit it. I haven't edit those photos yet. Adding two antennas on Joanne's head is 1 heack of a job.

Di di di di di di di antenna is trasmitting now Oooppsss...transmission truncated...due to headache sad.gif

Joanne look good with the mic....and the plate of fried rice.

Yeeeeerrrr...talking bout the fried rice, feel so guitly for wasting it. It's all b'coz of u lor, Cavin....said tht there will be some1 who eats it but ended up...haih....for display only.

i think that someone is u

Yeeeeerrrr...talking bout the fried rice, feel so guitly for wasting it. It's all b'coz of u lor, Cavin....said tht there will be some1 who eats it but ended up...haih....for display only.

i din eat de fried beehoon also..

n their fried beehoon is actualy fried lo shu fun...

cheat ppl wan unsure.gif

I knew u weren't gonna eat it. I tot Club admin was gonna 'ta pao' (take-away) the fried rice for dinner.

Cavin : Hmm..maybe the fried rice is not tempting enuf...till Club Admin dun even wan to touch it. LoL

Ray: Aiyo, how to zap wor? I hv to reveal my real identity to do the zapping. Moreover, the aliens there do not eat fried rice ler.

Ray: Aiyo, how to zap wor? I hv to reveal my real identity to do the zapping. Moreover, the aliens there do not eat fried rice ler.

aiks?? they dun eat fried rice ar?? den why da alien here like to eat fried rice eh?? actually u should zap to me la... tongue.gif i love fried rice!! too bad... i'm in melaka... can't attend though sad.gif

aiks?? they dun eat fried rice ar?? den why da alien here like to eat fried rice eh?? actually u should zap to me la... tongue.gif i love fried rice!! too bad... i'm in melaka... can't attend though sad.gif

Wait till u got ur antenna 1st then I zap to u,kay? LoL

Cool ! Looks like you guys had loadsa fun !! Anyway, it's not about looks etc....it's about enjoying yourselves to da max !! Keep up the good work guys & gals, especially those maintaining this forum! Impressive...

Looking forward to seeing more outings organised by MB!

Cheers,

Allan

I've corrected the "title", thanks LoveTragedy.

I'm waiting for an alcohol session hehe.....

Fred's brain being sucked dry..not functioning properly.

Why not we book a club next time and drink all u want?

Fred's brain being sucked dry..not functioning properly.

Why not we book a club next time and drink all u want?

Thanks for your offer, i'll leave this important job to you. Please give me a report after you contacted the interested club. Thanks !!!!!

Wooii.....Fred....y only the alien's alien1.gif pic is there wif the mic? How bout the rest of the babes????