Sign in to follow this  
k3n

MYB Gathering at RedBox KL

Dear all,

Thank You very much for your support today at RedBox Sungei Wang, the gathering has been a great success, considering it's the first one we have since our establishment. we would also like to thank RedBox for providing the venue though we paid for it, it's a nice room with 40" Plasma TV tongue.gif

i would like to personally thank Nivac, Joanne, Kassie, YikPeng, BabyJanie, Theng, Stephie, Nicole, LoveTragedy, TommyBoy, Jess and Jess' friend, Irene for being there on time. today we had Twins with us, Joey Young, Fish Leong. i felt like i was attending a celebrity party smile.gif perhaps we should really consider setting up a record company to produce records for you girls smile.gif

we took loadz of pictures, for 3 full hours, the room was filled with flash lights. too bad the viewcam gave up on us after 20 mins. else we would be able to produce our own production smile.gif though, we still have loadz of photos, once i've done consolidating all of them, we will put it up in a photo gallery. look out for it. smile.gif

we are looking forward for the next gathering and we hope that more people will come the next round smile.gif

Club Admin : Hmm...this is alien is so blur....dunno tht ur name is Ken till Stephie told me juz now....makes me so diff....alwiz need to say Club Admin (so looong). Hey, not enuf ler...juz sang 1 BEYOND song only...shld have sing more. laughing.gif

Cavin: Hey, where's ur Starbuck frap or ice-blended? LoL. Alwiz ask us not to take ur pic but posting nicely there readily for us to take. Akakakaaka! So funny!

LoveTragedy : Hey, u'd promise us to perform tiger show but ended up u perform nottin. Sigh.... Hahahaha.

To the babes: Alien feel extremely excited & happy to meet u gals. Really Njoy listening to all ur songs. So envy tht u gals can sing Joey, Twins & Fish songs. Well, let me learn some of the songs so tht next time tis alien can oso sing wif u gals, if u dun mind my sukcy alien alien.gif voice, LoL!

Dazzy: Haiya....u've misss all the fun ler!!!!

Elle & Rayleen : How i wish if both of u cud be there too....Miss u all lar.....

(*The alien is still a bit blur blur who is who tongue.gif*)

wish i could but i cannot

for i have reach the limit of my patience

and i was really very angry

i dont want u gals ans guys to see me in my monstrous and killing mood

i dont wana spoil ur fun

i secondly i cannot leave the house and my mum alone to handle this aftermath that has happened to my house, therefore i have decided to stay home and help my mum fight for justice and honor

sorry i couldnt make it

this month is just not my month

wish i could but i cannot

for i have reach the limit of my patience

and i was really very angry

i dont want u gals ans guys to see me in my monstrous and killing mood

i dont wana spoil ur fun

i secondly i cannot leave the house and my mum alone to handle this aftermath that has happened to my house, therefore i have decided to stay home and help my mum fight for justice and honor

sorry i couldnt make it

this month is just not my month

ohmy.gif wut happen, dazzy?

No time for Starbucks today. Went to Redbox straight from my office.

Our first gathering was good. Really enjoyed taking photos of everyone.

And I nominate the title of karaoke queen to Theng! She sang 90% of the songs today!! clap.gif

no la... blushing.gifblushing.gifblushing.gif

every galz oso got sing ma!!!

No time for Starbucks today. Went to Redbox straight from my office.

Our first gathering was good. Really enjoyed taking photos of everyone.

nivac...u keep on taking others photo only....!!!

from the begining to the end of the gathering!!! sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

I just love to take photos..

Ur a very good poser urself..especially the one holding the remote.

Kassie and Jane always hide their faces......dunno why leh

Actually, I oso like to take ppl's pic too...But today dun dare leh...coz I'm afraid tht tis alien will be belasah or being bullied...LoL

Wat u mean dun dare....u already took dozens of pictures today

Wat u mean dun dare....u already took dozens of pictures today

Ooh, did I? Hmm...I forgot....dozens? Nah...I dun think so! tongue.gif

There are 9 girls inside, make your guess !!!

Start from the left hand side.

lets just say my new addorable yuppie neighbor decided to renovated his newly bought TTDI HOUSE! and.. with ihs yuppie little designs he has banged and drilled my wall for 3 months! day and night 9-12am everyday.. sunday oso tak lepas.. cut my electric.. always park in front of my housse.. make so much noise.. and now finally! he decides to make his very own INDOOR! WATER FALL! but since he has no money, he creatively busted the main pipes.. and THERE YOU GO! INSTANT INDOOR WATERFALL! but since he did a lousy job at it,my pipe busted too.. and i now too! HAVE my VERY OWN! FOUNTAIN! at my staircase.. i know fountains in the house is good fengshui, but seriously this is one excellent fountain.. now that my house is flooded.. i can happily sue his muthaf****ng ass

can i start from right to left instead?

nicole stephie joanne yik ping theng kassie..dunno dunno dunno.. i bet the one in pink is jess lol and the one far left is jess' friend

I notice Joanne's fried rice is missing in the photo.

Anyway, good guess dazzy

oh i left out jane! omg sorry

okay the guys are bit hard to guess

but from what i see

from right to left

mivac club admin erm fred and tommy

lol hope i right

man i wished i could be in that photo ahahaha

oh well next gathering then

I just love to take photos..

Ur a very good poser urself..especially the one holding the remote.

Kassie and Jane always hide their faces......dunno why leh

OMG...tat one cannot la!!! so funny... lookaround.giflookaround.gifshy.gifshy.gif

*hint*

These are the possible attendees

btw, update of ppl who has given me their no.:

1. Joanne

2. Dazzy

3. TommyBoy

4. Kassie

5. Theng

1. club admin

2. Nivac

3. Kassie

4. Theng

5. Joanne

6. YikPeng

7. dazzy - darren

8. Nicole

9. tommyboy

10. Lovetragedy

11. Stephie

12. Jess

13. Jess Friend

fred...u left one babes!!! BabyJanie attend too!!! smile.gif

wahhh....... everyone so pretty and handsome thumbup.gif truly members of malaysian BABES... and HUNKS tongue.gif hahahahahah laughing.gif

joanne.. ya... wish i could be there.... u all look like so happy hor? tongue.gif

wahhh....... everyone so pretty and handsome thumbup.gif truly members of malaysian BABES... and HUNKS tongue.gif hahahahahah laughing.gif

joanne.. ya... wish i could be there.... u all look like so happy hor? tongue.gif

Not so happy without u ard!