Sign in to follow this  
elle

allocentric, mid-centric, and psychocentric

Hey there, just wanna know, which are you... allocentric, mid-centric or psychocentric when you go for travelling?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Hey there, just wanna know, which are you... allocentric, mid-centric or psychocentric when you go for travelling?

• allocentric
    • mid-centric
    • psychocentric

Btw...

ALLOCENTRIC - tourists who try new things, they don't like things being organized or planned and they do not return to the same destination, they like being adventurous

MID-CENTRIC - tourists who go to places that have been popularized by the allocentric, they are not so adventurous, neither are they afraid

PSYCHOCENTRIC - tourists who like things being planned and they are afraid to take risks, they oftenly travel to places they are familiar with

I'm in between MID-CENTRIC... tongue.gif

I love to travel and have my own adventure... but onthe other hand.... I'm kinda scared if travel to those unknown places lor... like... nobody has been there and stuff.... but i do enjoy my time alone in those places smile.gif

yeah same with ray, im mid centric, do not like to go place i've never heard b4 neither do i like to go to the same destination over and over again

Joins the gang of Mid-Centric. smile.gif