Sign in to follow this  
pinkiee

Help, I can't wear high heels because I have wide feet!

Any brand of shoes for people with wide feet? I can't wear Vincci, Nose,... cheap range of shoes. They made my legs hurt and so painful walking in them. I bought Clarks, very comfortable but it's not high heel. I bought Snow something... a Singapore brand from Isetan, but find it still a bit narrow. It's leather shoe and it's suppose to expand.

Buying the perfect fit is ALWAYS a problem for me.

U dont have to go for those brands. Theres a lot of cutting for heels, u just need to try them. Like in sugeiwang they have a lot of shoe shops... try on different designs and cuttings. Im sure u can find at least one pair of heels that feel comfy.

BTW... TSC at sugeiwang have nice comfy heels... works for me ;)

same here, but i can still squeeze them in vincci & nose but rarely. i've got what ppl call 'duck feet', which is flat and wide around the toes. you can still wear vincci & nose, but you must pick only thongs-type of sandals.

Same here! I totally understand how u feel! I am gonna start training soon so i gotta find heels dat are covered up in front, tried loads, jz imagine i shop from morning till nite , from klcc - all shoes shops to lot10 - all shoes departments and shops - i end up with not even a single pair ^_^:(

Everything dat i try onn, after walking a little it hurts :( I wanna find a heels dat doesnt hurt my toes but i guess dat willl be hard :( Yeap i wanted to buy clarks too but this season collection is not so nice, all the shape is round like balls the front part, huhu.

Maybe u can try to find for cloth/ velvet type of heels, it s softer so it wont hurt dat much ;) Dats the only way i can think of, or alter made :) Or foot solutions for their designs are not dat good. U can try out pedal works too, a famous well know for having big sizes and comfy handmade heels in Malaysia, price are very reasonable ;) But designs are rather simple too.

Lewre Luxury collection is good,now isetan having sales, if u buy this collection u get rm 50 off :D u can try it out, for me its too high - 3 inches, afraid it wont be comfy to wear to work.

Wuts he height of the heels dat u gals wear to work? Is 3 inches ok? If ok i ill buy lewre hehe :D

You can try Charmain. I found their shoes are wider. Lewre also make some nice and comfortable shoes. I only wear 1 - 2 inches shoes to work.

Eh, doesn't have to be branded shoes what. Go to shoe shops and cincai try what's in them till you find the perfect fit. :) You just need a little more time, that's all.

And don't buy heels too high for the matter. I've having some muscle pain from training, and I'm glad my work shoes aren't too high ~ blessing really.

i thought Clarks got high heels..

anyway sum design in Nose and Vincci got big size

i heard Princess (a shop in Jln Tar if im not mistaken) make big size shoes, but its not like all those brand u gals suggest..

QUOTE (cheno @ Jun 8 2007, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i thought Clarks got high heels..
anyway sum design in Nose and Vincci got big size
i heard Princess (a shop in Jln Tar if im not mistaken) make big size shoes, but its not like all those brand u gals suggest..

Yes. Princess have a wide range of Deluxe collection .. 9-13.
try on this http://www.princess.com.my
They are famous with their good quality deluxe shoes.
not just in Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman. but also in some shopping malss they hv their stores!
wub.gif

I have the same problem since Panache closed down some time back..... Still searching a brand that offers comfortable, stylish and yet affortable shoes down.gif occasionally discovered one that fit after a long painful mall-to-mall shoe-hunt sadwalk.gif crutch.gif

You could try the German brand...the name escapes me atm. Sorry..but, it's available in Bangsar Village II. Scholls have good choices too. For wide feet, go with square cuts in the front so that you don't need to squeeze your toes into something narrow. Honestly, it depends on the seasons. Try looking for designs from the UK? They seem to have loads of varieties there. =D Good luck!

went shopping with my girlrecently again in Princess shoes.
indeed they turn up with lots of fashion and classic large size shoes.
they name it as a Deluxe edition
available in all their stores..
look at this! http://www.princess.com.my/a_delux/index.html
cool~ and fashion!

Same here, I totally know how it feels when it comes to shopping for wide feet shoes... like yourself, I've also tried a lot of shoe brands from departmental stores and budget ones - although the designs are pretty, they are not forgiving to our feet at all. I recently went to Singapore with my girlfriends and they introduced me to Anna Nucci's heels. Oh my god, I instantly fell in love with this shoe brand! The shoes fit my feet perfectly, the "cutting" is sooo comfortable and they even have designs with Swarvoski crystals, which are perfect for those looking to glam up their evening gowns. Anna Nucci's shoes are all made in Italy, which probably explains the great shoe quality. I swooped up about three pairs at my last visit, and they are still in perfect condition even when I've worn them more than once every week. :wub: You can check them out at their website at AnnaNucci.com, and I also heard they have a new outlet at Wisma Atria's B1. :D