Sign in to follow this  
Irvine

-Make His/Her Day-

hmmm.. but i sweet talk my gf she dowan to bother me haha... she always says i am lying.. esspecially when i said she is not fat she is pretty she is smart uhhh... lolz.

serious lo.. girls merajuk for no better reason really hard to pamper them lor.. esspecially show face + reply u in an action manner + silent treatment when.. i am not in d wrong? :loser: but one good tips la... merajuk also..when the guy is trying to make u happy back..show some good reaction la... not ignoring face or dont bother at all.. very beh tahan! haha. because if the guy notice some positive signs he will put even more effort in making ur day.. coz he is always happy to make u happy?

one thing i wanna ask.. why my girl merajuk already... she wont tell me why or scold me why or tell me off why or a lil hint why she merajuk =( she just ignore me like what i mentioned above.

btw, if ur partner love some certain snacks.. u can always buy it and cut some nice words and stick them on it.. like example M&M's i just cut a few lovely letters and stick them and gave it to my girl =) (actually she merajuk now,trying to pamper her back,not gonna scold her kua!!-cyndi1218-haha!) :thumbup1:

but stick on where?stick on those candies ar?still can eat ar?or stick on packaging?

anyway,after my bf saw this thread i guess he understands more what i want,and now,he is way sweet to me!!!love him to the bits haha :P

Edited by cyndi1218

haha.. stick on the snacks you buy of course..

i put it in the car compartment at the passenger sit.. i just ask her to open it to get me something... than she saw it =).. it works coz i see her feeling wasted to open the snacks as it will be wasted.. hehe..

I am in UK now =( any good ideas on long distance? hehe.

Btw, visit my blog and do support! =P

http://spicy-cks.blogspot.com/