Sign in to follow this  
bronze_chiqz

Good Facial in penang area?

im looking for a really pampering facial or any oxygen facial around Penang area.The current one i used to go is good(Nardia Lab) but they don't use a steamer during the facial AT ALL( no steamer at all their outlets and salon selling their products).Now dats a turn off.Any suggestion frm penangites or anyone else who had been here?

Perhaps u can have a try at Queensbay Mall Jurlique! They are from Australia and famous with their natural spa treatment!

They are very famous at Taiwan and Hong Kong too!

Another is Libote at Juru Auto City! They have recently popular at Japan due to the spring water from Japan! This is the first in Malaysia o!

undefined

I'm not sure about the price for Libote, but I can give the info for Jurlique!

Jurlique Herbal Marine Facial Treatment

- Fortified with sea marine and spirulina to strengthen the skin and fight against aging

- Lifts and dramatically hydrates skin

- Refines amd tightens pores

Price : RM198

Jurlique Whitening Essence Facial

- Intensive treatment for very dull skin

- Lightens skin marks and prevent formation of pigment

- Asists in deeper penetration of products

Price : RM230

Sorry, i know this is a bit late to reply. I know this beauty saloon in E-Gate penang called Lucy Belle from taiwan. The products are very good and the price for facial is quite cheap if u sign up for package (about RM39.90 each facial if sign up package). They have most technique u heard from Taiwan and the products are made in japan.

Sorry, i know this is a bit late to reply. I know this beauty saloon in E-Gate penang called Lucy Belle from taiwan. The products are very good and the price for facial is quite cheap if u sign up for package (about RM39.90 each facial if sign up package). They have most technique u heard from Taiwan and the products are made in japan.

Really? Any fees to sign up the package?

RM 39.90, do they do steaming, hydrating or masking? or it is just a basic facial?

What is the package like? Do we need to buy the products?

Have you try it before? Is the service good?

HI obc1126 and JuDy, about Lucy Belle in E-gate, you need to sign up for the package. All the packages are about thousand over. For example: Package RM1888, you can redeem products and spa or facial. Once u signed up for package, u r consider their member. You can get most of their facial or spa at RM39.90 (deduct from the money u have paid).

Although u have to pay a big amount but it is worth it if you count it in long term (can pay installment with credit card). You can even share the packages with your friends. Whoever bring the member card can enjoy the spa or facial for RM39.90, even eye lash perming also RM39.90 ! Another good thing is, their system is like the multi level marketing(MLM), if u intro someone there, u get cash rebate. And whatever packages or products your friend purchase, u got cash rebate too~~ They provide skill training for free (facial, body, etc and they do have exam)!

I didn't sign up for any package because i m now working in KL. But one of my friends is their member and i tried their facial before. It's really good. My another friend who studies in Taiwan told me LucyBelle is very famous in Taiwan.

For further information and latest packages maybe you can drop by there or visit their international website

Edited by insomnia1

Thanks for the info....

waa...it's quite expensive ya to be their member.

yeah, it's quite expensive, but actually not much different with other beauty saloon. :P

Thanks insomnia1, i may go and check it out someday.

You are welcome my dear :wink3:

Is that Lucy Belle is still at e-gate,?? How much per treatment and is that good for scar healing? ? I am searching for Non-member price cuz I am not a member. .hehe. .and is that the treatment similar v Taiwan? Anyone got lucy belle's phone number. .I need it indeed