Photo
- - - - -

Ladies Swimmers in Subang Jaya, Shah Alam & Petaling Jaya area!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 NH2105

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 03:42 AM

Hi there!

I'm looking for ladies staying nearby Subang Jaya, Shah Alam & Petaling Jaya area who are interested in swimming especially for beginners & those who enjoy swimming regularly for fun & exercise. Swimming with friends will be more enjoyable than do it alone. So anyone interested, let me know ASAP! E-mail me at NH2105@gmail.com clapping.gif

Edited by NH2105, 10 May 2007 - 03:52 PM.

#2 nygere

Infant Babe

• MYB Babe
  • PipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 04:46 AM

QUOTE(NH2105 @ May 5 2007, 02:42 PM)  
Hi there!

I'm looking for ladies staying nearby Subang Jaya, Shah Alam & Petaling Jaya area who are interested in swimming especially for beginners & those who enjoy swimming regularly for fun & exercise. Swimming with friends will be more enjoyable than do it alone. So anyone interested, let me know ASAP!

Good strategy.. safety in numbers.

#3 Alzier

Toddler Babe

• MYB Gentleman
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 10:50 AM

anyone want to go swimming in bukit jalil today??? tongue.gif

those that know me can call me before 1pm tongue.gif

i'll being you guys and gals in if you wanna go smile.gif

My Signature
My Bloggie Spot For Ur Viewing Pleasure

http://kcspawn.blogspot.com/

#4 saffron

Toddler Babe

• MYB Babe
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 03:21 PM

NH2105 which pool are you planning to go to?

I heard the one in Kelana Jaya is awfully dirty. And I've been to the one at 3K once, people were dipping into it with T-shirts and track pants dry.gif

I love swimming, but I'm a very particular about the condition of the pool and the people who go there tongue.gif
My Signature
- In the world, there are only two people that I trust. One of them is me. The other one is not you. -

sleeping in a bed of lies

#5 nygere

Infant Babe

• MYB Babe
  • PipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE(saffron @ May 13 2007, 02:21 AM)  

I heard the one in Kelana Jaya is awfully dirty. And I've been to the one at 3K once, people were dipping into it with T-shirts and track pants dry.gif

I love swimming, but I'm a very particular about the condition of the pool and the people who go there tongue.gif

Try the indoor 3K complex in USJ. Nice place, clean bathroom, heated waters, A/C indoors, coach, lifeguard, indoors(you girls do not need to worry about getting tanned!) etc. I think it would meet your demand.

Edited by nygere, 13 May 2007 - 09:14 PM.

#6 Alzier

Toddler Babe

• MYB Gentleman
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:28 PM

saffron. go try the matsushita swimming complex in shah alam. or come to bukit jalil. there are the two decent pool you can swim in. If you want outdoor bandar tun razak is nice to swim but you'll have to swim in the diving pool its way cleaner there. I can bring you there as well. That diving pool is close to public at all times tongue.gif

Other then that the PADE pool also in shah alam is terrible, 3K water is not that clean either. Kelana Jaya no need to comment la.

those are public pool wat to do.
My Signature

#7 saffron

Toddler Babe

• MYB Babe
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:32 PM

nygere> Aww, shucks. I was hoping that I'd get tanned tongue.gif

Alzier>
if the pool in Bandar Tun Razak is closed to public at all times, how am I supposed to go swim there? unsure.gif I love the one in Bukit Jalil, actually smile.gif Had my first inter-district swimming competition there years ago; temperature's just right. What about the one in Shah Alam now? I went there about 10 years ago for a swimming competition and it was fantastic. I'm wondering if it's still as fantastic now.

Edited by saffron, 13 May 2007 - 09:36 PM.

My Signature
- In the world, there are only two people that I trust. One of them is me. The other one is not you. -

#8 nygere

Infant Babe

• MYB Babe
  • PipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE(saffron @ May 13 2007, 08:32 AM)  
Aww, shucks. I was hoping that I'd get tanned tongue.gif

Yeah actually i need to get tanned too but I dont think going to the pool in swimwear is a good way to get tanned. You will have really ugly tan lines around your swimwear.

#9 Alzier

Toddler Babe

• MYB Gentleman
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 12:04 AM

well saffron the bandar tun razak main pool is open to public. just the diving pool isn't. so you are free to go swim there. I can't swim in bukit jalil pool maybe my ears just allergic to the chlorine there. swim awhile my ear will get pain.

The matsushita pool is good. and clean. smile.gif

Edited by Alzier, 14 May 2007 - 12:05 AM.

My Signature

#10 NH2105

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE(saffron @ May 13 2007, 03:21 PM)  

Hi, Saffron.

Nice to hear from you. At the moment I've been going to UiTM pool coz it's indoor & it is separate for men & women. I've been going there for a while now and it's safe and clean. And I'm not afraid to go there alone coz it's all ladies thumbup1.gif

It's nice if you like to join me coz I love swimming too and at the moment I went swimming about 3-4 times a week. If you're serious, let's chat more & you could e-mail me at NH2105@gmail.com for further details smile.gif

#11 saffron

Toddler Babe

• MYB Babe
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 01:33 AM

Nice biggrin.gif

Where's this UiTM pool? I'm geographically challenged unsure.gif
My Signature

#12 NH2105

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 12:39 AM

QUOTE(saffron @ May 15 2007, 01:33 AM)  
Nice biggrin.gif

Oops...my bad rolleyes.gif . It's actually Universiti Teknologi Mara, Shah Alam. Not many people knows about this though, unless you were a student or staff there. They have an olympic size pool & it's open to the public clapping.gif

#13 rozitahalim

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 11:57 AM

QUOTE(NH2105 @ May 16 2007, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oops...my bad rolleyes.gif . It's actually Universiti Teknologi Mara, Shah Alam. Not many people knows about this though, unless you were a student or staff there. They have an olympic size pool & it's open to the public clapping.gif

public r allowed to use the pool?? thats cool. do we need 2 get a pass from the guards??
any charges to use the pool??
i myself am looking for a place 2 swim too and an instructor for my kids during the weekends smile.gif

My Signature
one of the best things in life is TO LOVE and BE LOVED

#14 mixybabe

Toddler Babe

• MYB Babe
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 11:42 AM

I can't swim ....where can I learn? I'm 25... HOw much?
My Signature

#15 Alzier

Toddler Babe

• MYB Gentleman
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:35 AM

learn to swim programme is around 20 to 30 per hour. typically. and you need a group of at least 4 person.

where to swim depends on where you stay then. smile.gif
My Signature

#16 carnation

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 03:38 PM

hope one day i can join u guys swimming. im joining the swimming class in 2 weeks. so excited. havent decided the place or instructor yet. so far, the fee is around rm200-250 for 8-12 classes.

#17 mivec

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 01:18 AM

QUOTE(mixybabe @ Sep 3 2007, 11:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't swim ....where can I learn? I'm 25... HOw much?

call me 0122345559

#18 dyanna

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE (saffron @ May 15 2007, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice biggrin.gif

hi there... is the pool for women totally male-free? i mean, is there a male lifeguard and can outsiders including male ones roam freely at the pool area? Can guys still see the ladies swimming there (from near or far)?

I'm looking for a female-only pool where there is totally no males allowed.

#19 PinkyGal

NewBorn Babe

• MYB Babe
  • Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:25 PM

where can i go swimming in pj...? anyone to recommend.

#20 dorlisa

Infant Babe

• MYB Babe
  • PipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 05:20 PM

I wonder where to swim, where the swimming pool is clean, u know if open to public..not member one...they dun clean the pool tat often and u might get disease esp if we are females. Tats why am reluctant to go swimming.

#21 Alzier

Toddler Babe

• MYB Gentleman
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:35 AM

well if you get disease that means ur skins are sensative to chlorine. Otherwise you won't get much disease from public pool. You get even more of disease when u are swimming in the sea. All public swimming pool require alot of chlorine. And most or all public pool are well cleaned unless just happen that day their pump spoils. If a pump is spoil then you'll see the pool get dirty very fast in like 30 minutes. You can go to Bukit Jalil Swimming Pool. or Cheras Swimming Pool or in PJ you can try Shah Alam Swimming Pool. there's another in sunway area called 3K swimming complex. That pool the water tends to get a bit murky cuz its usually kind of crowded. What to do no thanks to those uneducated kids and parents that bring their kids to swim with their normal clothing and in their underwear instead of proper swimming attire.
My Signature

#22 dorlisa

Infant Babe

• MYB Babe
  • PipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 04:22 PM

Oh thanks for the info. smile.gif hehe

#23 Sky Q

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 04:38 PM

there is one good place....sunway monash condo swimming pool is a good one...

#24 sabylina

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 11:25 AM

hey i just started swimming regularly with my friend..but its the puasa month..so i stopped until Raya..will continue after Raya..

I normally swim at 3K every wednesday in the afternoon...anyone girls interested to join me at 3K?