Sign in to follow this  
young_princess

Where to go for facial?

anyone tried CRES before??

tot of trying that...coz my package gonna end at my regular place...

Im also tried cres once before. So far ok lar. Only paid rm49.90 for 1st time customer. But didn't sign up for any package since it's too expensive and so lazy lar every month/week go for facial.

I would like to try to do facial at leonard drake.... need sum free time....

have u guys heard bout NU SKIN? the product not bad eh...i`ve tried test do the facial once on the half side of my face. the results? the other half was dull,sleepy,dark,dirty. ANd the half is like wow,bright,lifely,healthy, got the ke-kenyal-an..... esp the mask very good one...i went for the one opposite kelana jaya lrt station, somewhere in the shop houses..

chloe,

the Nu Skin mask is it the mud one? The one which absorbs oil? I'm using it. I like it. But got some people said that after using the mask, they get pimples.

tat's call epoch marine mud.. but it doesnt minimize my pores ler as it claims. Now almost finished dy but i dun think i'll buy this again.

not good ah? the mask i mention is not the mud 1...is the white color de...cream foam

i also dunno the name...hehe...but the thing nonid to use tebal tebal one...

My problem is big, blocked pores on my checks and acne / pimples prone skin. I used to have quite bad acne and pimples problem but now my condition improved a lot ady. But now, my face still got some red spots / marks left behind by the pimples. :(

I'm seriously considering signing up for a facial treatment package to minimise my big pores and get rid of the acne and pimples including the red spots. Any good recommendations?

virgo_gal: i dun think facial helps much ler... better do it urself with correct products.. more effective in such way. btw wat product r u using? maybe u choose wrong range dy?

virgo_gal: i dun think facial helps much ler... better do it urself with correct products.. more effective in such way. btw wat product r u using? maybe u choose wrong range dy?

oh, i'm using Body Shop's tea tree oil range of products: facial foam, toner, moisturiser, scrub, mask and tea tree oil. the sales assistant told me tea tree oil's good to combat pimples and acne. i've been using these since Dec 2004 and i've seen a huge improvement on my face.

now, my face's very much clearer but still not completely clear from acne and pimples. and especially when it's 'that time' of the month, a few pimples will pop out here and there. and my cheeks are also full of big big pores! :tear:

maybe u have better suggestions on how to overcome my problem?

hmm i think u need some intensive products like blemish control gel ... n etc. Juz my 2 cents :P

just went to CRES for their trial...

not bad..but their service not that good..

and keep asking me to sign-up their package..which is quite attractive...

i didnt sign up also..still need to think about it...

anyone mind to comment how's their product for long term use...

just went to CRES for their trial...

not bad..but their service not that good..

and keep asking me to sign-up their package..which is quite attractive...

i didnt sign up also..still need to think about it...

anyone mind to comment how's their product for long term use...

Hey, Annie... Which Cres you went coz i went to Taipan and Times Square. The service is darn good one wor... they call me to remind appointment, then reccomend their product but not too pushy...

I've tried some products and I'm ok with that. And I love their Bio Mask and Sun Block 25

i'm interested wif cres's first trial.. but scared they will push me to sign course. Which branch is good?

hi, i would like to know if anyone did facial before at New York Skin Solution. Please share your experience. I was going to sign a package with them. Thanks

wat's great about new york skin solution? Did u try their first trial ?

wat's great about new york skin solution? Did u try their first trial ?

Ya i did. It was RM48 2 hours treatment. Its was not bad. They offered me a package of 10 sessions + 1 ses Foc + Foc 6 products for RM 2000. I told them it was too expensive and i will consider. Den later the consultant call and said they have a student package of 3 times and 3 products for 588. I though of trying it but i heard some bad things.

ic.. but new york is kinda new in KL.. i dun dare to try wor. Anyway i have my course signed at bella skin care. So far this is the best salon for me la but price kinda exp lor.

U not u try cres wellness first? heard a lot of babes here rec there too. I'm interested wif their trial package :P

Hey, Annie... Which Cres you went coz i went to Taipan and Times Square. The service is darn good one wor... they call me to remind appointment, then reccomend their product but not too pushy...

I've tried some products and I'm ok with that. And I love their Bio Mask and Sun Block 25

i went to the kepong branch..as i walked in, they ask me to fill in a form, after that no one came to me for about 10 minutes, (around 5-6 beautician chit-chatting at the counter, while another staff entertaining a regular customer) feel that i was "not welcomed" there..izzit because i'm wearing casually..?? <_<

are you a gold member ??

the package they offer is ..

RM2999

- with RM4000K value

- free RM600 product

- free full body detox..

- and something else..cannot remember...

if i were to sign-up, guess will go to other branch instead...anyone try the bangsar branch??

I'm thinking of going for a first trial facial at Cres Wellness ler... Is the RM49.90 promotion for first trial still on? Anyone to share the experience on how they do the extraction for blackheads/whiteheads/pimples? They use Cellnique products, rite?

Wingsxl: What package did u sign up for? How much?

annielee: U sign up for the package ady??

Today, I signed up for a silver package RM 799 (with treatments worth of RM 1000) at 1 Utama with Cres. They are having a booth there in conjunction with the Women's Health Week. Actually they offered me the gold package, RM 2999, but it's kinda expensive to me, so, I've decided to start off with silver package.

Any particular branch to recommend? Most of u mentioned going to Time Square. Coz the consultant asked me to go to their recently opened branch at Kepong, but I read annielee's comment that the service isn't that good. Oh, btw, Kepong got 2 branches, one at Jusco and the new branch at Metro Prima.

annielee, which branch did u go to??

Edited by Virgo_gal

is cres really tht good? i just signed up for a facial package at a facial saloon at hartamas shopping centre for rm275(5 sessions)....discounted price(NP:rm575). i can't really remember the name as i told my mum to sign up for me(she went there to shop yesterday. was lazy to follow her). they give really good treatment. the facial comes with full body massage+some other things.