Sign in to follow this  
young_princess

Where to go for facial?

My face is so full of blocked pores that is causing me blackheads and whiteheads! Not to forget pimples and leaving scar later.

Anybody knows which beauty salon that offers good facial? As for the price... make it moderate la.. something worth what you're paying for.

Thanks.

Btw, I saw this CN beauty salon also like kinda attractive. Cheap pricing. about 30+. Anyone tried before?

nvr tried cn before. but i had mine in usj. they offer some packages which no nid to pay all on the spot. i pay mine everytime after i did my facial. but im only go there for facial like few months once.

I used to facial at happy garden between sri petaling but i dont facial anymore because now i am living in UK unfortunately... sad.gif Rm60 normal facial, if u want to treatment facial it costs RM90 it depends which treatment u want ... if u r interesting let me know, I will send a phone number to you.

i m having my facial cause at Adonis....normally i go there 3 weeks once, or 1 month once....coz i m now having traetment on my face, my face is too worst!

i had my facial done at my aunty place.... hehehe...now my face very very serious already, so i have to do facial once a week, lucky thing its foc for me.. tongue.gif

where is ur aunty place? wat name?

my auntie place is in ttdi, i dunno d name ler...coz she actually do her business in her house... if u wanna go, i can give u her contact num, for students she will charge cheaper .... let me know k, if u gurls are intrested... smile.gif

usually i go for leonard drake facial treatment package..RM138/- lowest rate for single wash.i sign package one la..more worthy

yeah me too go for LD package about RM210 for 4 sessions quite allright lor after the facial feel very nice haha

My face is so full of blocked pores that is causing me blackheads and whiteheads! Not to forget pimples and leaving scar later.

Anybody knows which beauty salon that offers good facial? As for the price... make it moderate la.. something worth what you're paying for.

Thanks.

Btw, I saw this CN beauty salon also like kinda attractive. Cheap pricing. about 30+. Anyone tried before?

Dear princess,

My opinion i always go for doctor advise. Dunt spent too much money on beauty product and facial just like what Ive experienced since I was 20 yrs old. My big problem is open pores. But since I stop beauty product and consult doctor 3 months back till now, at least I can see the improvement. Ive stop my shiseido, ves roucher, and estee lauder product. Im regreat I didnt do it earlier. Take care.

I'm having my facial cause at Adonis....normally i go there 3 weeks once, or 1 month once....coz i m now having traetment on my face, my face is too worst!

What facial do u go for in adonis?

I also go for Leonard Drake's facial. Cost RM198 per session but i signed up for a package which is 6+1. But again, it depends on what kinda facial that suits you, really. But i love LD. They do the best facials. Their outlets are clean and they're professional!

Anyone heard of the Bella Skin Care program?

I'm about to sign up for the program which consist of 16 treatments. (cost about 3k) but i stil have doubts coz it cost SO MUCH. . sad.gif

any advise?

My skin condition is getting bad with lots of acne marks and scars..

i go facial in my aunts place..

is called ANGEL SPA located near kepong..

they have great offers n their facial is good too...

i love their "Sty'le Mask Programme"...

is sooooo good.. i feel great..

howeever that the most expensive.. is bout RM 200 sumthin ( i don remember)... well is a treatment...

they have lots of different courses.. but the consultant (my aunt) will choose the treatment which suits ur skin..

besides.. they have spa as well... i feel so freakin relax after the spa.... is reasonable n cheap.. n i recommend their products as well..

Dr Rimple & Christian Breton.. but i find Dr Rimple range better..

for more info, u can pm me here..

ciaoz biggrin.gif

Anyone heard of the Bella Skin Care program?

I'm about to sign up for the program which consist of 16 treatments. (cost about 3k) but i stil have doubts coz it cost SO MUCH. . sad.gif

any advise?

My skin condition is getting bad with lots of acne marks and scars..

Have you paid? Usually when one have doubts.... don't do it. why not u ask for a 1st facial and see how it goes 1st? dun sign up when u haven't tried to feel how their facial is...... usually they have those 1st facial and they give u discounts.

hi Shaz,

the problem is..they dun offer first treatment. it's either u sign up for the whole program or none..

Erm...but they claim to solve skin problems and they assure that one will have silk smooth skin once complete even the first treatment.

rolleyes.gif

hi Shaz,

the problem is..they dun offer first treatment. it's either u sign up for the whole program or none..

Erm...but they claim to solve skin problems and they assure that one will have silk smooth skin once complete even the first treatment.

rolleyes.gif

When someone claim can solve skin problem, i think they're bullsh*ting..... everyone's skin is different. some can only be solved by taking roaccutane, some by antibiotics...... well, dun even go there then. don't even sign up. as i know bella do offer 1st treatment. why dun you try other places. make sure the place look reputable, clean and that the aesthician has certificates. my recomendations are Jurlique (midvalley - opposite aussino - i like Candy, she does GREAT extraction, very clean tongue.gif OR mont'kiara - near starbucks), leonard drake (bangsar, klang, 1 utama - all have exceptional service - i've been to all 3. i think u should go to Bangsar n try the facial there, there's this head aesthician, forgot her name, she's a bit elderly, probably about 40++. she is SOOO good in extraction). I think 1stly u should go to jurlique, try the 1st facial and see how it goes, their products are not so good in clearing reddish marks n etc. but the thing is Candy is good in extraction so ur skin is always bump-less..... then u should probably go to leonard drake. their RM198 facial is so good, coz the reddish marks will go off after a few treatments. that is my experience. hope this helped. if you need more info, feel free to PM me...

oh yea, u should ask them as well, if there's no 1st treatment... what would you do if i get allergies from ur products????? is there any refund??? cheh sin la them.

hahahaha believe it or not, I do my facial downstairs at the comfort of my own house. My mom is a beautician so she build a facial room at home. The next irony is because the facial room is in the house, I haven't done facial in 2 years. biggrin.gif

Just a reminder:if you want to go for facial, don't get trick into those 29.99 promos. Goodness me, I don't know what kind of products they use on ur face.When finding a place to do facial, make sure you ask what products they use and make sure it suits your skin. Also be very careful of big commercial facial shops.They charge by hour and it's just not relaxing for me to have everything done in a rush. Yeah...just some tips I thought you all should know. smile.gif

FuFuFly,

Wah you're so lucky to have a beutician mum. So your mum can do facial for you as often you need. Hmmm you're skin must be very fair and spotless!

I seldom go for facial but i think we should go facial at least once a month