Sign in to follow this  
young_princess

Where to go for facial?

I'm staying in Cheras? Any good recommendation? I have oily and problem skin.

Never go to Dermalogica at Yulek Cheras. They are very pushy and I finally sign up a package there but feel like got cheated.
The girl there keep pushing me to buy their product each time i go. I refuse to buy after few times visit, and they will say full when I tried to call for booking appointment. Will never go again, even I havent finish my package. The service is really bad.

Tried New York. The service very good during my first trial, but their packages very expensive.
They are very pushy as well. Like don't allowed me to go, and persuaded me for almost an hour. @@
My friend did sign up for their package, but it seems not as good as trial.

body perfect did very bad on extraction, so painful i felt my skin is being ill-treated! i have painless extraction before and it's clean. RM2700 i signed up for 5sessions, not yet plus products purchasing, personal sponge etc....

New York Skin Solution 's facial , even the collagen one, RM400 + per session, is very normal. nothing special, a normal, clean-extract-treatment-mask-facial.. my face are cleaned after each session and tats it... no improvements , plus the RM39XX "discounted" 10 sessions, +RM1800 for ampules. plus products.. etc...

i will try small saloon instead of all this big companies owned saloon.. last time one local saloon called Labelle in Pandan Indah is really good. but i think they no longer there... will try Herbaline (not to be mistaken with the direct selling HerbaLife)

When u go for facials, does the beautician steam ur face to open up the pores? The reason I'm asking is becos mine doesn't. I also realised everytime after doing facials, new pimples pop out. (and I don't see any improvement on my skin despite doing facials there for almost 2 years). I've decided not to renew their packages after mine finished.

Is there anyone currently doing facials in Puchong area? Can recommend some good outlets?

hi

i'm new here....i jst wanna ask, can facial actually treat skin that have pimple problem? i've never been to facial before...but i heard that some of my friend's skin get worst after facial....so, how can i know that they are using the right product for me?

thanks

i have try facial treatment at herbaline beauty house recently. when u first step in,WOW! clapping.gif the environment is fresh and nice..and they are serve you very good.The environment make you feel relaxing doing facial at there. thumbup1.gif

QUOTE (audido @ Jul 23 2009, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When u go for facials, does the beautician steam ur face to open up the pores? The reason I'm asking is becos mine doesn't. I also realised everytime after doing facials, new pimples pop out. (and I don't see any improvement on my skin despite doing facials there for almost 2 years). I've decided not to renew their packages after mine finished.

Is there anyone currently doing facials in Puchong area? Can recommend some good outlets?

Where you have been going for your facial?
Usually beauician will steam our face to open up pores, after cleansing. But, my facial at dermalogica never steam my face, and they seems very hurry. I did ask how come they never use steam, and they telling me we cannot steam our face very often, otherwise will suffer open pores.. which i'm not sure it's the reason or pure excuse, as my whole facial only takes 30mins-45mins (including 30mins mask).. and it's different from my first trial which takes 1 1/2 hours (with steam)

QUOTE (Yuriiko @ Jul 26 2009, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where you have been going for your facial?
Usually beauician will steam our face to open up pores, after cleansing. But, my facial at dermalogica never steam my face, and they seems very hurry. I did ask how come they never use steam, and they telling me we cannot steam our face very often, otherwise will suffer open pores.. which i'm not sure it's the reason or pure excuse, as my whole facial only takes 30mins-45mins (including 30mins mask).. and it's different from my first trial which takes 1 1/2 hours (with steam)

blink.gif Seems that they are too hurried??? My facials normally go on at least 1 hour plus(when my skin is okay) to 3 hours(when my skin breaks out badly). Edited by `cherish

rolleyes.gif yes...im doing facial at herbaline almost spend in 2hours.they are also got use steam my face to open pore after cleansing.

Did anyone have try herbaline facial treatment before? Edited by carine22

QUOTE (carine22 @ Jul 26 2009, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
rolleyes.gif yes...im doing facial at herbaline almost spend in 2hours.they are also got use steam my face to open pore after cleansing.

Did anyone have try herbaline facial treatment before?

How's facial at Herbaline?
I saw a new one at Cheras, with nice renovation. Is it expensive?

QUOTE (Yuriiko @ Jul 26 2009, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How's facial at Herbaline?
I saw a new one at Cheras, with nice renovation. Is it expensive?

hi,
ya..that is herbaline beauty house.u can try their 1st trail at RM28.
nice environment and good service. smile.gif

i think go facial in beauty salon is expensive and time consuming
and they will ask you to buy this buy that,
do this treatment do that treatment..
these are all my nightmare before...

now i am joining Seiketsu (direct-sale)
and using its skincare product
it has a small massager for us to do the facial ourselve in the house
it really save my money a lot...

QUOTE (Beauty Fanatic @ Jul 29 2009, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think go facial in beauty salon is expensive and time consuming
and they will ask you to buy this buy that,
do this treatment do that treatment..
these are all my nightmare before...

now i am joining Seiketsu (direct-sale)
and using its skincare product
it has a small massager for us to do the facial ourselve in the house
it really save my money a lot...

Therefore, we have to choose a good facial saloon....

It might be nighmares to some, but I find facial is good, not only to make your skin better, it is quite relaxing as well...A good indulgence....

QUOTE (GoldenGhost @ Jul 30 2009, 08:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It might be nighmares to some, but I find facial is good, not only to make your skin better, it is quite relaxing as well...A good indulgence....

hi,
yaya....have to choose the facial saloon smartly.
so which facial salon u go now?

QUOTE (carine22 @ Jul 26 2009, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did anyone have try herbaline facial treatment before?

i tried b4..well, am currenty at sabah here..and i went to their head herbaline saloon here..service quite ok, i mean in terms of serving u, explain things to u, not pushy..but the prob is..we as a customer dun really have our own space, where the place for us to do facial is enuf and the beautician can sambil wash ur face sambil talk to other beautician and laugh LOUDLY!!! see..i use the words loudly..its actually disturb me to enjoy the entire facial...=p others things still ok la...well, what kind of facial u try there? have u heard of they have a treatment call E LIGHT + RF TECHNOLOGY....something like IPL light, wana try it out...=) have u try this? dun wan to try any regular facial anymore..

QUOTE (GoldenGhost @ Jul 30 2009, 08:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi

you are right
really have to choose the salon smartly
every branch has different services,
like last time i went for the facial (Herbaline) in sri kembangan and cheras,
its services is really a big different
some beautician will comment a lot on ur skin and ask u to try this try that...

QUOTE (Beauty Fanatic @ Jul 30 2009, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi

you are right
really have to choose the salon smartly
every branch has different services,
like last time i went for the facial (Herbaline) in sri kembangan and cheras,
its services is really a big different
some beautician will comment a lot on ur skin and ask u to try this try that...

wah~~~~

QUOTE (sweetie belle @ Jul 30 2009, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i tried b4..well, am currenty at sabah here..and i went to their head herbaline saloon here..service quite ok, i mean in terms of serving u, explain things to u, not pushy..but the prob is..we as a customer dun really have our own space, where the place for us to do facial is enuf and the beautician can sambil wash ur face sambil talk to other beautician and laugh LOUDLY!!! see..i use the words loudly..its actually disturb me to enjoy the entire facial...=p others things still ok la...well, what kind of facial u try there? have u heard of they have a treatment call E LIGHT + RF TECHNOLOGY....something like IPL light, wana try it out...=) have u try this? dun wan to try any regular facial anymore..

HI,
do u have buy their product?

QUOTE (sweetie belle @ Jul 30 2009, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just the cleanser lo...anyway..do u try their any treatment beside those regular one? i mean like those e light things?

em..from herbaline ?i still havent heared it....what is use for?u got ask the beautician?

QUOTE (carine22 @ Jul 30 2009, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi,
yaya....have to choose the facial saloon smartly.
so which facial salon u go now?

Now I am in love with Sothys...so I go to Sothys saloons...so far have tried 3 of them...Subang, Sunway & Amcorp...Not all are good though...