Sign in to follow this  
young_princess

Where to go for facial?

wow.. facial wif full body massage ar.. tat's really worth wor. Wat's the salon name?

wah...andrienne, RM 275 for 5 sessions of facial + a full body massage is really worth it lor.. I'm not sure whether Cres is really that good or not coz i've yet to go for the first session, but some babes here recommended it.

anyway, yesterday, the Cres consultant explained to me that, if u sign for a package, u can switch to any treatments at any time, until the value u paid is finished up. ok, maybe i'll give the example the consultant gave me.

Example:

U sign up for the RM 2999 package, which u intend to use for facial treatment (1 session = RM 220). But then, after 5 times, ur face's ok already and u don't really need facial treatment on ur 6th visit, but still got balance. So, u can switch to other treatment like massage etc. i think it's pretty good lor... not too sure if other salons offer the same thing.

Today, I signed up for a silver package RM 799 (with treatments worth of RM 1000) at 1 Utama with Cres. They are having a booth there in conjunction with the Women's Health Week. Actually they offered me the gold package, RM 2999, but it's kinda expensive to me, so, I've decided to start off with silver package.

Any particular branch to recommend? Most of u mentioned going to Time Square. Coz the consultant asked me to go to their recently opened branch at Kepong, but I read annielee's comment that the service isn't that good. Oh, btw, Kepong got 2 branches, one at Jusco and the new branch at Metro Prima.

annielee, which branch did u go to??

i didnt managed to sign-up their courses coz lately im traveling in and out to JB..hope this will end soon...

i've been to their trial as mentioned, quite like the facial but not their service at Kepong branch...

so, if i were to sign-up, i'll choose another branch..

my fren's sister last time use to be bella fans!

as wat she said is very good lar, then i oso can c her sister face very nice....

Hi all,

I am a certified beautician/therapist and I do provide facial treatments at home such as treatments(from Italy and France) for acne/oily , dehydrated, sensitive, pigmentation skin. If any of u gals are interested, i can pm for more information. :wink3:

Just to share....

ok.. i need to go for a facial.. fed up wif my skin!!

but my budget is only about rm700 - rm1000!! help help. which is best for me???

im staying in damansara... anyone nearby?

Hi gals, I am quite new here but had been reading the forum for quite some time.

Anyway, I have been to New York and I think it is better you all DO NOT go there.

The trial is good value for money but they are so hard sell that it is so scary. My mum ended having to sign for something, even though she kept rejecting their offer. My mum had been to quite a few saloons before but she thinks New York is the most pushy.

Anyway, I don't believe in facials a lot. I think it is good for relaxation and pampering but if you have serious problems with you skin you really should go to a dermathologist.

Also, I live in the UK for a long time but is going home for holidays soon. Any of you know where I can get good body massage? I love massages but don't know where to get it in KL.

I had a free trial facial at Ree's skin last week in Taipan. The facial was quite nice and relaxing though i felt that their extraction was not thorough enuf compared to LD's facial. They were not pushy at all i was quite surprised. She asked me to sign up for a course but she didn't force me into it at all but i tot it was kinda worth it lar . Generally they were all very nice and the ambience there is nice too.

I haven't go facial to other beauty centre except my mum's beauty centre.She used Beaubelle Skin Care and SPAroma.Last time she did facial at house,but since customer demands increase and she decided to open a beauty centre.At last, she is now own her Beauty centre in SP.She also did Body SPA,SPAroma Massage and much more other than facial.

Sensation Beauty Centre

Edited by shiropetto

normally.i go JF beuty to do facial,i m facing same problem as u..alot of blackhead n whitehead on my cheeks...but it is better since i go there but u have to maitain the hydration of ur skin too reduce the blackhead n whitehead

Hi gals, I am quite new here but had been reading the forum for quite some time.

Anyway, I have been to New York and I think it is better you all DO NOT go there.

The trial is good value for money but they are so hard sell that it is so scary. My mum ended having to sign for something, even though she kept rejecting their offer. My mum had been to quite a few saloons before but she thinks New York is the most pushy.

Anyway, I don't believe in facials a lot. I think it is good for relaxation and pampering but if you have serious problems with you skin you really should go to a dermathologist.

Also, I live in the UK for a long time but is going home for holidays soon. Any of you know where I can get good body massage? I love massages but don't know where to get it in KL.

ya, i have try before at New York Skin Solution. They did push me as well, some go to London Weight management (same boss).

when i first try at London Weight management, the supervisor dont let me go and push me until i get angry. When i first step in to their door, none of the receptionist is notice me, they all keep talking and talking, i was like, what the hell is this, so i just wait there for more than 10 minutes.

when i approach them, some of them show black face immediately, like blaming me for intterupt them.

at that moment i was so angry but i just hold it. is really the suckest service i ever have in my whole life.

same go to the new york skin solution, but the receptionist is ok. after the threatment, they start pushing again. ah, i was like going to get mad again, luckily my bf called me and i told them i'm in a rush, i need to go already, if i really want to join, i'll come back again.

when i step out from the door, i swear to myself i'll never come to this company anymore. :loser:

i heard cellnique very good, do they provide any facial service? or they come in package? package cant afford la. i'm thinking wan to do facial every month onli & not to get their products/package.

As i know,Cellnique is not suitable for sensitive skin but can use cellnique sebum to cure black head & white head in t zone & nose area, it really works.Last time i went for facial in Manjalala "so Beauty" they using cellnique prooduct but the consultant din let me use cellnique products as my skin type is sensitive she din recommend me to buy cellnique products after the facial but she introduce me to buy Sothys products from france.

So my opinion is must choose the correct facial treatment to cure individual problems.It is extremely important for me lar.

Recently feel like wanna try leonard drake facial any babes recommend and give advice?is it really can see the results after few facial treatment?i'm more into the results.

but dun have tat budget to get the leornard drake facial treatment wo..... for me quite ex leh. actually i would like to do facial once/twice a month to clean my face cheh

i think cellnique is good. i've been to the cellnique salon in bandar puteri puchong, those r diff from others cellnique agent as they r the main facial salon for cellnique, they offered me rm 1300 for 12 times, n free one travelling kit worth rm160. quite worth it.but my budget is limited, still thinking to reg or not.. :whistling:

I can see lots of first trial facial offer around my house but i don't dare to try coz scared they will hard sell me their packages. Actually, is it ok if I don't buy their package or product after the first trial? Would they do something bad to you? And, how do you know whether the facial suits you immediately after the facial coz they normally want you to sign up their package immediately after the facial. I thot we can only see the results a few days after the facial? Very confused here...

i read the Jasmine magazine (chinese magazine) the kanebo at bangsar got the most best service award (voting among readers).

i think i should try this centre, but dunno now the price got increase or not...

i think cellnique is good. i've been to the cellnique salon in bandar puteri puchong, those r diff from others cellnique agent as they r the main facial salon for cellnique, they offered me rm 1300 for 12 times, n free one travelling kit worth rm160. quite worth it.but my budget is limited, still thinking to reg or not.. :whistling:

hi sweetmemory2211, i think the cellnique saloon you mentiond is called coyuen right?

i was planing to go there to try their facial, is their service good? is your skin oily, blemish, normal or sensitve type?

my is oily face, dont know how much i need to pay if sign-up their programme.

Edited by gnel2000

my xperience on many facial salon, i think most of the facial technique is same, perhaps some slightly diff only. the only diff is the product they use. if u guys r afraid tat it won't work out for u, jz try their 1st trial (usually cheaper).. after few days, c hw ur skin react on it.. if u feel ok n good.. u can return anytime.. dun haf to be rush on register for the package. in my opinion, u haf to try on ur own face jz u will knw the result as diff ppl haf diff kind of skin types.. some work well n some don't.. jz wanna share wif u babes the few facial salon i haf been to..

bella=very nice n friendly consultant.. not pushy n xplain very details bout ur skin types n probs.. facial is good n got hand waxing too.. product is good

adonis=sometimes quite pushy (depends on which consultant) n most of the time say hw bad ur face n condition (as ur skin is very teruk liddat eventho not tat bad ^_^ ).. notice tat 1st few times their facial is good.. but after u r regular there, they seems 2 knw u dy.. they tends to simply wash.. the time for facial is shorten n kind of fast.. product is ok but quite slow to c the results..

cres wellness=very pushy.. tends to ask ppl to sign up their course.. i rejected, n they push to ask me to sign up another cheaper course n so on.. n keep on saying their product is good n famous nowadays.. didn't sign any course.. guess wat guys? consultation perhaps didn't manage to ask customer sign up any course or etc.. no bonus or etc.. even ask me to buy their body lotion n donate $$ (for single moms campaign)to buy their design t-shirts.. ^_^ speechless u kno.. seems like no matter wat.. oso must spend a lil $$ on thier shop.. :shakehead:

leonard drake=quite a good service.. friendly consultant. not pushy at all.. but product dun work well for me.. facial is not bad.. if got any promotion or etc, will send information thru letter to u.. birthday/gift vouchers..

impress esteem=good facial service too.. not really pushy.will inform customer about any promotions or etc.. but seldom go for their facial cz too far from place.. product is so so

clara=i guess tis is the facial saloon tat won't prick on customer face (i guess) :D not like most of the salon, there once a session the beautician will prick ur bleadhead n etc.. using needle or hands.. but clara won't.. they use somesort of thing to suck the blackheads/whitehead.. err.. i dunno wat is tat actually.. but pain free la.. product is using natural herbs n etc.. perhaps using natural herbs n etc.. it smells one kind.. n it won't work well on my skin..

wow.. didn't knw i wrote tat long.. hehe.. sorry for the lengthy msg..

Edited by venus^_^

venus:seem like u always go to facial wooooo... can teach how to protect ourself from those push consultant?

i just did my free facial at Ultimate Impression (free because i take their Brownaissance package), their consultant wow very very pushy. keep promote while doing facial. said something like i've problem skin need to do facial treatment la, use their treatment product la & promise 2 weeks can see the results. RM1300++ for whole package come with 5/6 treatment facial. yeah i noe its not so pricey but i dun like to pay tat much "sekaligus". then she said provide me special service add 1 more eye treatment free for me if i sign-up on tat day then i refused again, she said give 1 more exception for me which is i can pay half of the price 1st, then i said i dun have money->she ask me "swap" credit card lo, pay monthly installment lo....

aiyoo for me they're so "fan" u know :mumbling:

i like to do facial but i dun like to sign-up course. me is those kind suka-suka go to facial 1... :P

Hi all,

I am a certified beautician/therapist and I do provide facial treatments at home such as treatments(from Italy and France) for acne/oily , dehydrated, sensitive, pigmentation skin. If any of u gals are interested, i can pm for more information. :wink3:

Just to share....

hi..can know izit tat u do facial at ur home o tat u go 4 ppl'`s home? wan know more bout it..

hehehe.... :P

i read the Jasmine magazine (chinese magazine) the kanebo at bangsar got the most best service award (voting among readers).

i think i should try this centre, but dunno now the price got increase or not...

CRES won the editor's award :clapclap:

I'm doing facial there

venus:seem like u always go to facial wooooo... can teach how to protect ourself from those push consultant?

i just did my free facial at Ultimate Impression (free because i take their Brownaissance package), their consultant wow very very pushy. keep promote while doing facial. said something like i've problem skin need to do facial treatment la, use their treatment product la & promise 2 weeks can see the results. RM1300++ for whole package come with 5/6 treatment facial. yeah i noe its not so pricey but i dun like to pay tat much "sekaligus". then she said provide me special service add 1 more eye treatment free for me if i sign-up on tat day then i refused again, she said give 1 more exception for me which is i can pay half of the price 1st, then i said i dun have money->she ask me "swap" credit card lo, pay monthly installment lo....

aiyoo for me they're so "fan" u know :mumbling:

i like to do facial but i dun like to sign-up course. me is those kind suka-suka go to facial 1... :P

hey nicole.. u r same like me... hahaha.. :P i oso dun like to sign up for course.. i will go for facial whn i wan to.. i told those consultant too.. but i knew tat they will say if u sign up for the course thn u can come any time too.. flexible n it's cheaper thn whn u like to facial thn jz come over.. so they will calculate the amt for u loh.. haha.. say it's nt worth it la n etc.. but i say one thing.. i dun care bout the $$.. pay much oso is my $$ wat.. if got $$ i like to pay hw expensive the facial i oso think is worth it.. n i dun like paying tat much in one shot.. feel like my $$ being control like tat.. ahha.. really work u knw.. u can try it next time.. :P somemore i dun like stick to only one facial saloon.. wanna try out alot...