Sign in to follow this  
smileyc240

FOTD [May 2007]

Please don't mind i post here first for the new month ya... :P

This is mine for today. Something new today. I put on falsies.

DSC03334.jpg

DSC03330.jpg

eyes-1.jpg

Face: Revlon Color Stay Pressed Powder

Eyes: Maybelline blue and yellow

Blush: Revlon Powder Blush Tawny Peach

Lips: Revlon Nude Velvet

:wub: yeah...agreed with juenlil...

very nice falsies... sexy eyes... :clapclap:

:clapclap: smiley~ nice falsies, but they look a bit hmm... i dont know how to describe, like not very neat like that :blush: but still good job there

my my, really beautiful eyes. the falsies are awesome!

Thank you juenlil, nurie, whiteangel, kawaiiakira, yin and haraitoe85 :blush:

:clapclap: smiley~ nice falsies, but they look a bit hmm... i dont know how to describe, like not very neat like that :blush: but still good job there

Thank you teddyswinkle. The falsies look not neat bcos it is like that. The length are some short, some long that's why you see it uneven.

Thank you to you too, tickleme

I appreciate it a lot :)

Edited by smileyc240

Smileyc, nice and well done falsies.. Just my personal opinion, it would be nicer if you use a darker eye liner on your under eye lash line... I think you have beautiful eyes so make it standout even more..

i kinda agree with teddyswinkle.. hmm, maybe if you had eyeliner on, it would be better..

still love the falsies though.. keep it up~! :thumbup1:

smiley,is true dat ur eye look bigger and sexier =D great job!

Thank you plue-chan, hunnybunny and...

Smileyc, nice and well done falsies.. Just my personal opinion, it would be nicer if you use a darker eye liner on your under eye lash line... I think you have beautiful eyes so make it standout even more..

i kinda agree with teddyswinkle.. hmm, maybe if you had eyeliner on, it would be better..

still love the falsies though.. keep it up~! :thumbup1:

maybe that's what teddyswinkle want to explain - the eyeliner. Anyway, thank you for the comments mintmentos and ratu_syura. I appreciate it.

smiley, nice falsies..envy how u babes can stick it very well...waaaa..but overall, u look sexy wit it..

Thank you danielle_brandon and SweetyAngel

smiley, nice falsies..envy how u babes can stick it very well...waaaa..but overall, u look sexy wit it..

Thank you Sweeti3_Pi3, in the beginning it took me a long while to stick the falsies nicely too. Practice makes perfect till i shot for this FOTD.

Please check out this video link to teach and give yourself a better understanding how to apply falsies:

http://www.koji-honpo.co.jp/makeup/movie/uematsuge_300.html

Even though it is in japanese but the video show clear enough to understand. Hope this help.

Edited by smileyc240

Wow kawaiiakira, your shadow very shimmer. Your eyes can bling bling :lol: Your lips very red. I never have the gut to apply so red. But most of my fren do. Will try one day.

woah~

v shimmery and ur lips are red!

but ur brows like as tho colour faded de?

Plue, Thanks for ya comment. I never draw my brows. I think its the angle or the lightning of the camera..Thats why look like faded.. :P

Wow kawaiiakira, your shadow very shimmer. Your eyes can bling bling :lol: Your lips very red. I never have the gut to apply so red. But most of my fren do. Will try one day.

smileyc240, I kinda love red lips now a days..try it. Maybe you will love it..

smiley, thanx for the guide..going to try it this weekends..eheheh