Sign in to follow this  
JLoh27

Eat your way to great looking skin

It is also important for us to remember that our skin health is also influenced by how healthy our internal organs are like the kidney and liver.

Tip #1 is so true and sooo soooo soooooo important! Most people don't drink enough water each day, this is reflected in their skin and overall health.

Lemon juice water in the morning unless you have gastric. Lots of apply cider and natural honey too :)

I had done the listed. and now i m better than before.

Most importantly is exercise and drinks a lot of water and sleep earlier too. your skin will be better.

Previously i am a sensitive + acne skin+oily skin. Now my skin is combination skin+ sensitive. No more oily and acne.

A healthy diet plan should include a many nutritious foods intended for sufficient intake of vitamins, including minerals and supplements. Foods to consist involving are breads, pastas, sea food, fruits as well while vegetables. A healthy diet will assist you to maintain a healthy body weight and lessen your risk of numerous diet-related continual illnesses, such as coronary disease, type 2 diabetes as well as some cancers. http://goo.gl/dWs2q8

Hello guys

Have any of you guys on this forum have heard about Nuskin products ? But if some of you guys have used or is using this products,I would like to give discount price for the YEAR END SALE on all the Nu skin products. 

I'm not trying to sell any products essentially but if you already are using Nuskin products I can save save u some cash$$$

message me if you want xoxo or whatsapp me on 0111914872

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Just get your daily dose of dark chocolate! It will help hydrate your skin and improve circulation as well.

Great propensities are the ones that carry inspiration to you, your well-being, and everyone around you. Having great propensities advantage you over some stretch of time. Then again, unfortunate propensities influence your way of life contrarily. Be it your body or your skin, it influences them both antagonistically. You need to implement at least a few anti-aging lifestyle solutions that is

1. Avoid Smoking
  2. Increase intake of Anti-Oxidants
  3. Fermented Foods 
  4. Protein 
  5. Avoid Sugar
  6. Sleep properly
  7. Digest Healthy Fats
  8. Exercise Daily 
  9. Managing Stress properly , and more.  

Listed above are the tips for living a healthy and anti-aging lifestyle. We know that some of these can be a little hard to follow through since they have been your habits