Sign in to follow this  
fuza

shoes to wear to wedding

My sis is getting married this december and i can't think of any suitable shoes to wear.i'll be wearing 2 type of baju.first, a turqoise baju kurung with silver details and second one is a pink-white indonesian kebaya.so, what kind of shoes should i wear?

Are the outfits heavily embroided? Because if they are, I would recommend you choosing just a simple pair of open-toed heels or kitten heels. Maybe you could post a picture of the outfits here?

those baju are still with the seamstress.the turqoise baju kurung is songket-like pattern(silver) and the pink-white indonesian kebaya is very simple because the pink is very light.

Hi,

May I know how to upload a picture or photo in the post? Because I have some shoes photo want to upload from my files to ask for help. Also, how to upload Avanta?

Thanks

Edited by angmokio

i think this is gona be a good news for bride/bridesmaid looking for wedding shoes..

CHARM in Lot10 does custom made wedding shoes at reasonable prices..the last week when i was there the sales assistant told me they actually custom make shoes according to your needs and your wedding gown/dresses....

so i guess this will end our misery of searching for the perfect shoes to match our dresses..im even thinking of making my shoes there the next time if i hv to attend important functions..:)

i think this is gona be a good news for bride/bridesmaid looking for wedding shoes..

CHARM in Lot10 does custom made wedding shoes at reasonable prices..the last week when i was there the sales assistant told me they actually custom make shoes according to your needs and your wedding gown/dresses....

so i guess this will end our misery of searching for the perfect shoes to match our dresses..im even thinking of making my shoes there the next time if i hv to attend important functions.. :)

May I have the company name, address, contact number and website or e-mail address?

Thanks

angmokio,

wait ar..lemme find their business card...it shud b somewhere in my paperbag....

the name of the company is CHARM...their shop number is 21432411...person in charge is mr alex koh..he should be the designer.....email : charm_10@streamyx.com

Edited by dazzlingme

angmokio,

wait ar..lemme find their business card...it shud b somewhere in my paperbag....

the name of the company is CHARM...their shop number is 21432411...person in charge is mr alex koh..he should be the designer.....email : charm_10@streamyx.com

dazzlingme,

Thank you very much, I will find a time to go there.

you should wear something nice for example heels and not stiletto as u need to walk more try to find something like a shoes boots that look like a pump design.