Sign in to follow this  
miszchichi

the before wedding..ideas?

hye!

i'm mae. i'm getting married this October. But my bf is only coming back from Dublin a week before the wedding. i'm very sure that he'll be busy with his family's side wedding preparations as i would be busy with mine. so i'm planning to 'kidnap' him on the day he arrive at KLIA. so can u guys give me ideas what can we do & where can we go? he's gonna arrive early in the morning & i will have to 'return' him back to his family by midnight. please please please help me. the last time we met was in January. n we really miss each other like half crayzee. i just want to spend a day with him but out of clue what exactly to do n where to go! :rolleyes:

hye!

i'm mae. i'm getting married this October. But my bf is only coming back from Dublin a week before the wedding. i'm very sure that he'll be busy with his family's side wedding preparations as i would be busy with mine. so i'm planning to 'kidnap' him on the day he arrive at KLIA. so can u guys give me ideas what can we do & where can we go? he's gonna arrive early in the morning & i will have to 'return' him back to his family by midnight. please please please help me. the last time we met was in January. n we really miss each other like half crayzee. i just want to spend a day with him but out of clue what exactly to do n where to go! :rolleyes:

Pack meals for the day, take your camera, take your video cam, bring candles, bring a love novel, bring a poetry book, some water, flowers, a radio, and leave your phone behind.... Go to the highest hill you can find the higher the better... Cameron or something... and dream the days away with him.

another more interesting one is....

hire a professional photographer to take nice pictures of you guys in a beautiful garden or at the top of a hill.. This can take a whole day but very well worth it! =p

I can't be your photographer though... I am in the States. But I have contacts if you are interested. They are all Professionals and Photography is their career. PM me if you would like that...

Congratulation for your pending wedding...

Edited by nygere

1st wanna congrat u girl for finding the right guy.

ideas? u mean jus for the day he arrives in malaysia n not the wedding?

hmm...w/out public or frens or fam....y not book a hotel room n pig out in there n watch tvs jus the two of u.

go for a spa provide by the hotel?? jus the 2 of u

Edited by Petite Cherie

depends if ur willing to drive how far.

If you want somewhere nearer :

Go to a nature retreat in Serendah. Rent a room so that u guys get to rest (even though not staying but I'm sure at times you guys want to rest a bit, take a bath and etc)

Its really a good place for relaxing but provided both of you like nature and enjoy the quietness of the jungle place.

Edited by skye

hmm...maybe you can take him to ur haus (if you r living alone)...

den u can prepare a good breakfast..lunch...maybe dinner for the lucky one...u can decorate the haus 'romantically'...

er...for me the best and comfortable place is nowhere but home....hehe..

if say u have around 9 hours to spare, i think the most romantic getaway would be to the beach. Especially so if its in the evening, watchign the sun set together while sitting on the beach and listening to the waves. At night after dinner, u can walk slowly along the beach holding candles (with candle holder la) and be nxt to each other without a worry or pressure.

The beach at the avillon is quite nice :D

Congrats :D

guess ur fiance'll b bit tired after long flight u might consider finding a nice hotel that offer good buffet n spa so that the 2 of u can relax n share some quiet moments together b4 all the works for preparing the weding

Hope this'll help :)

Congrats gal!

Why you have to return him back to his parents since he already back to Malaysia. You can see him anytime. Will the both of you staying in Msia after maried or will return to Dublin?

It is also a good idea to book a hotel room only for the 2 of you. Spending the quality time with him and appreciate him while he is beside you.

After reading to so many suggestion, what are you going to do? Have you decided? Share your plan.....

hi mae~ congrats on ur wedding :D hehe....so wat do d both of u enjoy doing?i mean really really enjoy?i will suggest a nite out at a beach,n if he can play d guitar n sing,it'll b better.in d morning,eat breakie together,go 4 spa or juz plain morning walk :D

Pack meals for the day, take your camera, take your video cam, bring candles, bring a love novel, bring a poetry book, some water, flowers, a radio, and leave your phone behind.... Go to the highest hill you can find the higher the better... Cameron or something... and dream the days away with him.

another more interesting one is....

hire a professional photographer to take nice pictures of you guys in a beautiful garden or at the top of a hill.. This can take a whole day but very well worth it! =p

I can't be your photographer though... I am in the States. But I have contacts if you are interested. They are all Professionals and Photography is their career. PM me if you would like that...

Congratulation for your pending wedding...

my bf is not really the 'nature-lover type.. 8)

thanx though for the ideas n wish

1st wanna congrat u girl for finding the right guy.

ideas? u mean jus for the day he arrives in malaysia n not the wedding?

hmm...w/out public or frens or fam....y not book a hotel room n pig out in there n watch tvs jus the two of u.

go for a spa provide by the hotel?? jus the 2 of u

thanks! :wub:

yeah, i meant for the day he arrived in malaysia

we kinda agreed not to spend our day in the room.. :rolleyes:

Book a hotel room and just stay there

hmm...maybe you can take him to ur haus (if you r living alone)...

den u can prepare a good breakfast..lunch...maybe dinner for the lucky one...u can decorate the haus 'romantically'...

er...for me the best and comfortable place is nowhere but home....hehe..

1. i'm living with my family

2. i cant really cook :(

thanks though

well there you go mae.

We have so many suggestions. When you pick one tell us what did you do ya? :clapclap:

sure will :)

if say u have around 9 hours to spare, i think the most romantic getaway would be to the beach. Especially so if its in the evening, watchign the sun set together while sitting on the beach and listening to the waves. At night after dinner, u can walk slowly along the beach holding candles (with candle holder la) and be nxt to each other without a worry or pressure.

The beach at the avillon is quite nice :D

for approx. 16 hours of journey, i assume he'd be tired. so mayb he wouldnt wanna drive to PD..hurmm..if only the beach is a few blocks away! teeeheeee :lol:

Congrats gal!

Why you have to return him back to his parents since he already back to Malaysia. You can see him anytime. Will the both of you staying in Msia after maried or will return to Dublin?

It is also a good idea to book a hotel room only for the 2 of you. Spending the quality time with him and appreciate him while he is beside you.

After reading to so many suggestion, what are you going to do? Have you decided? Share your plan.....

thanks!

gotta return him back to his family coz he needs to help & settle weding preparations for his family's side ( my wedding have 2 receptions; 1 for my side & 1 for his) :)

we dont really wanna be in a room for the day coz after wedding also can do! hehe..

hi mae~ congrats on ur wedding :D hehe....so wat do d both of u enjoy doing?i mean really really enjoy?i will suggest a nite out at a beach,n if he can play d guitar n sing,it'll b better.in d morning,eat breakie together,go 4 spa or juz plain morning walk :D

what do we really do enjoy??

hurmmm let's seeee

SHOPPING!

but not romantic leh.. <_<

Here is one of the professionals photographer that I mean.

http://www.ericwongphotos.com/weddings/200...en_p/index.html

Look at this gorgeous pictures!

More on his homepage

http://www.ericwongphotos.com

here is one more popular guy

http://www.pbase.com/teetoo

Congratulation!!

So do you plan to do a wedding website for your one? Cause my sis have so one, service quite good, i can introduce for you;

here is my sis wedding website, you can go there and see the design and feature~~ :D

Edited by seemun84