Sign in to follow this  
EllE baYbEe

Ambition of becomming a hairstylist..

You see i had a discussion with my bf last nite,i was just so stressed out...felt pressured by evrythg lately at one point i totally freaked last nite..then he called we talked & shared our dreams together..I want to be a pharmacist one day & i knew that he wanted to be a hairstylist..I look up to him & support him all the way as he set his heart to it,he really wants that,he had lk everythg planned to be tat sucessful guy one day & set a high par for himself on doing so..but i do wanna know more opinions frm anyone out there who's in this field or line or even share the same dream..i also have a friend who's in a cut above academy,just needed more info bout how this whole thing works as it would come in handy for my dear..so do share some experiances & thoughts...thanks! smile.gif

eemmm...dun really know lots bout hair stylist..i only knoe snips is very famous....but their head mike is actuallu no skill at all...ok..ill try to ask my frens who r a hair stylist...so wat u wanna knoe actually? sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif if not i dunno how to ask then...

i do hav a few friends studying hair stylist!!!! some are at Snips and Kimarie...some dunno at which academy!!! smile.gif

hey girls... smile.gif

hehe well i think he would wanna know how's it's like?like how the whole course works,which academy mostly ppl go...all that stuff a person should know before pursuaing in this field?well any infomation might help anyhing to do with this...

i have a friend at a cut above academy too...but havent ben in contact with her for quite a while so needed some info on this line frm any of u guys here...

thanks for the help gals! *hugs hugs*

hmm maybe u can try this...my fren learn n work there now..but it's in jln ampang,kl r.a.m.b.u.t academy...42512998 the number

i knew that he wanted to be a hairstylist..

oh cool! i'll recommend all my friends and come have my hair cut by him too.

make sure he cuts well though.

hmm maybe u can try this...my fren learn n work there now..but it's in jln ampang,kl r.a.m.b.u.t academy...42512998 the number

yah tis academy is famous....i always saw their adv in magz and sometimes in la salles fahsion school magz...

but snips is always well know lor..cuz after they graduate can still work with them ma...ask ur bf to go snips and ask la...so did he ask b4 any academy?

hie carmen thanks for the tippy!! smile.gif

& cossie thanks for the support tho!well one day soon i hope that he does a real good job at it,since its a satisfactory work for him & he loves making someone feel good i'm sure he'll give his all in the future to come hehe tongue.gif

kassie,well he called one of my fren's up who's in a cut above academy & thier gonna meet up soon as he wants to learn more bout this line..but maybe i can tell him to try asking frm snips too!thanks yah!!

but do anyone have friends who's experianced in this?

experience in wat? tongue.gif my fren saw the advert. in paper so he just went n ask so now he's working there lo...he's coming to cut my hair next monday tongue.gif he said the advert is interesting "here today,hair tomorrow" their slogan tongue.gif

cossie thanks for the support tho!well one day soon i hope that he does a real good job at it,since its a satisfactory work for him & he loves making someone feel good i'm sure he'll give his all in the future to come hehe  tongue.gif

please don't thank me; i have not delivered on my word. even when i do, you still do not have to thank me. i'd like to have someone cut my hair as long as possible and he is a good start.

haha owh ok cossie..if he's starting i think he needs lab mousies for a start..*sighs* ill be one i guess..haha

erm any of u have otr academy contact numbers?pls & thank you!

haha owh ok cossie..if he's starting i think he needs lab mousies for a start..*sighs* ill be one i guess..haha

if you, a girl, dares to let him test on you, then i should have no worries.

haha ehm well no excuse i'm he's gf ma...

well he was so happy then me & a friend volenteered to let him "touch up" our hair... biggrin.gif

cossie u usually get ur hair cut how often?

A Cut Above Academy at sunway pyramid, is good academy if u really interested on hair. Im studies at there before, but stop already because of some personal reason, i will recommend this academy, but the school fees is expensive if compare to snips or kimarie.

at the longest interval, once every two months. i think this interval will become longer as i age.

On 1/31/2005 at 7:44 AM, EllE baYbEe said:

haha ehm well no excuse i'm he's gf ma...

well he was so happy then me & a friend volenteered to let him "touch up" our hair... biggrin.gif

You stopped posting - did your BF finish his course and is he now your husband??? Please finish story!