Sign in to follow this  
ken

Eat All You Can Seafood

OMG!!

ken

y juz now u tell us . . should sooner . . u know what, i really wanna hav seafood and juz last week i spent almost 100 for seafood dinner wif my boo . . ruginya . . <_<

yeah...i receive the flyer from my fren....but i try to call since last week for reservation always "engage". dunno wat happen??

:mumbling::mumbling:

Must be pack with people and all the people making reservation. So not surprise if you can't get through by phone.

Must be pack with people and all the people making reservation. So not surprise if you can't get through by phone.

for over fews days??? have u went for it? the seafood fresh? thinking wanna go this saturday nite

hye peeps..i will be goin for this buffet on 20th april together with my club members :) so i update u guys after i tried out ya!! but sounds really good though!! :)

or somebody shud organize it some day lol..

Hey Jacq !! I wanna come along.. can ark ? hahaha make sure got alot of pretty girls ok ? So I can have seafood and a great 'view' at the same time.. hahaha :P Just kiddin abt the view la...

Truly,

ET

hmm im goin with my club members...cant be entertaining much...cuz some matters to disucss.,.hehe...

btw, i heard there's a gimmick to this? it's said that what you wanna have might not be available and i have a feeling that the more 'expensive' stuffs are going to be 'not available' most of the time.

ohh...no idea wor...let me try out den i update u guys ya!! hope its worth of money lol..wil keep myself starving for this buffet haha!! :D

oopps...i din manage to go last week..my club member perhaps din book too much advance..its fully booked :'( sobz....anyone tried so far? gona due date edi loo...