Sign in to follow this  
miracle

The latest movie(s) you watched.

Wanted to watch Wall-E with my free bday ticket voucher (or whatever its called :P ) at GSC but the time slots are all not convenient at all! <_< <_<

So in the end i watched quite-ok-rated Mummy :(

Edited by mannchyun

Mummy 3 is ok ok only. It can be better with such a good plot.

Aint ya think so ?

Zohan is very funny. Just to 18sx where it makes the movie a bit cheap.

I wonder how can tis movie rate as U ???

mannchyun,

happy belated birthday :) may all ur wishes comes true for you.

wanted to watch wall-e but my friend watched it over DVD already so guess I will either skip it or watch it with another friend who haven't watch it and alot have unfortunately.

Zohan friend say is funny but too much colourful jokes in it.

I totally dismissed Babylon AD... can't watch that All Brawl and No Brainer act.

Just watched Love Guru. So so lah.. but worth a laugh.

Caught The Dark Knight when I was in Japan 2 weeks ago. Not bad, The Joker makes me squirm each time he licks his lips. Sends chills down my spine. Was weird watching it with an entirely Japanese audience who relied solely on the subtitles, though :P

Also saw The Cave just before bed last night. Not a fantastic plot, but kept me feeling edgy for a whole hour. Pretty good scare factors I'd say.

Watched Dance of the Dragon yesterday. Well... it's a 30 minutes story dragged into a 2 hours movie. Basically the story is;

Korean boy loves dancing

Korean boy's father oppose

Korean boy grow up

Korean boy go Singapore learn dancing

Korean boy fall in love with teacher, Singapore girl

Singapore girl's bf, Singapore guy jealous

Singapore guy challenge Korean boy for a martial art duel

Korean boy lose

Korean boy go back Korea

Korean boy come back Singapore to participate Dance competition with Singapore Girl

Happily Ever After.

That's it... dragged into 2 full, long hours..

Haha... well... sort of..

But the background music... orchestra.. was pretty good. In fact, most of the time u'll be hearing alot of orchestra... to drag on the scene...

U'll have a scene with Fann Wong, standing at the balcony.... looking at something... which lasted for minutes... with very rich music.

All the music was great.... which leads to you thinking, what beautiful music they will showcase during the finale dance?....

Guess what... Enrique's Hero.

Adui....

Latest movies I’ve seen: Wall E (huge thumbs up), 21, Deception, You don’t mess with the Zohan and The Love Guru (try to avoid the last two ) Gosh I’m such a movie freak.

ya i oso watched "dont mess with the Zohan" yestday. I heard that this movie is good...but end up I m quite disappointed...I don really like the joke...mainly r talking about the pivate part of Zohan...even throught I m quite open minded...feel that is quite over de...

just watched death race today..altho' its already quite long released di..hehe.. d movie is pretty straight 4ward n predictable..oh well, just njoy d action scene..nuttin much..

Thumbs up for Money Not Enough 2...Funny and touched..

Worth for paying RM10..

Money Not Enought 2 ***Top Ranking of the week*** :thumbup1:

Yeah. . .whole family like it. Kinda real story. Funny & touching.

Watched at cinema

just watched some dvd's recently.most of them old movies coz i bought those dvd's in blu-ray version (pirate one lar but darn nice) for my own collection.i only bought recommended movies tho ;)

1.city of god

2.apocalypto

3.wedding crashers

4.knocked up

5.full metal jacket

6.death proof

still have lots more i bought but no time to watch.

just watched KAMI: The Movie and Money No Enough 2 recently. the latter was ok, kind of touching i guess, especially to for the elders while KAMI was rather nice, pretty much the same style as the tv series. :)

watched Eagle Eye today..i'd say pretty much i like it..wud give it 3/5 ratings..

I like it too, i think it's worth watching, the storyline is good and exciting...

After so long...i'm back. Hahahahaha....

This few days i went for new bond movie "quantom of solace", is nt so nice as wat i expected. The storyline nt good enough, i prefer previous bond sequel.

I also went to watch "Madagascar 2", is really funny and worth to watch it.