Sign in to follow this  
miracle

The latest movie(s) you watched.

harlo, mind to tell all of us wat movie recently do u r wacthed?? or highly recommend any movies for us? u prefer watch in cinema? vcd? or dvd? y? coz i'm movie addict too....hahahahah devil2.gifdevil2.gifdevil2.gifdevil2.gif just share opinion.

hmm..well for me the latest movie i watched is so- called "The Doll Master" , it's an korea movie who direct by "JUNG YONG GI", i watch it in cinema coz i like to hear the horrorible sound effect..hahahah --- devil's laugh-----

synopsis

A sophisticated sculptor, Hae-mi, and 4 other people are invited to a gallery of dolls. They are excited to pose to be a doll model. Superintendent, Mr. Choi, and Jae-won, a doll-maker, are the hosts who invite them to this gallery.The gallery is in the beautiful forest, and the surrounding is just like fairy tales, but there are some uneasy things to enjoy themselves.

The superintendent is hiding something from them. The doll maker Jae-won, who's helped by a wheel chair doesn't come out of her workroom. Hae-mi meets Mina, a mysterious girl who says she has known Hae-mi for years.The strange noises at night, and the dolls seem to keep an eye on the every movement the guests are making as if they were real human beings.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

harlo, mind to tell all of us wat movie recently do u r wacthed?? or highly recommend any movies for us? u prefer watch in cinema? vcd? or dvd? y? coz i'm movie addict too....hahahahah devil2.gifdevil2.gifdevil2.gifdevil2.gif just share opinion.

Hi there. smile.gif The most recent movie that I watched was Meet the Fockers, Ocean's 12. Im not too updated coz its kinda expensive to watch movie here after conversion from USD to RM that is. Anyway, ppl here are more into DVDs, no VCDs here. Personally, it kinda depends on what kinda movie Im gonna watch. If its the chick flick or those teen flick then I would rather watch it in the comfort at home. If its the action pack or thriller movies then the cinema would be so much better. So then, fer me it depends on the genre of movie that Im watching. wink.gif

The short movie review about dollmaster

by miracle

hmm.... i quote a sentences from the movie " DOll NEVER LEAVE YOU ..EVER.........."

how do u think bout tis sentences, especially for those ppl have lots of soft toys?? would u just dump ur dolls after u have news doll?? tis Story concerns a bunch of dolls that take on the lives of their owners after they're dead. while for me, the actress of the dollmaster quite beautiful, it's dun have the horrorible feeling actually, its cool, for the doll r so alike with the doll, i have upload the photo (photo 2), the gal who wear red colour dress... while, the camera angle shooting might b the best seller of this movie, coz it's not confused the audience like other ghost movie, easily to undersatnd the story telling, while, the end the movie posed the question: "Who is to be blamed, the irresponsible people or the dolls who felt love on their own?" The movie's theme of revenge is quite disturbing and some creepy images may create sleepless nights and nightmares among the very young audiences.

the latest movie tat i watch is Kung Fu Hustle only!!! shy.gif

i think everyone of u here should watch it edi rite...

i know i watched many movies since 'taking lives', but i can't remember any of them. the most vivid movie in my memory still remains that.

recommended: Children Of Heaven

user posted image

IMDB - Bacheha-Ye aseman (1997)

Children of Heaven - A Film Review by James Berardinelli

I find it most difficult and awkward to make comment on films that I personally do not like. That is why I could talk for days about this wonderful Oscar Submission!

- Michael H. Mayer

Majid Majidi celebrates the immediacy and essence of childhood in this delightful tale of a brother and sister who share a pair of shoes when the boy (though no fault of his own) loses his sister's only pair.

- Sean Axmaker

oh tis movie i had watch in local tv b4..quite nice .

the latest movie tat i watch is Kung Fu Hustle only!!! shy.gif

i think everyone of u here should watch it edi rite...

hmm..so bad, i not yet watch the movie b4, but i hear most of my friends tell me, no need waste $$$ go to cinema watch o, coz the story very "kua cheong"....nothing special.

the terminal? idiota... n it's soooooooo boring, watched d 1st cd only n there r 2 of 'em

it's all the subtle messages in the film that makes it worth watching. the basic plot is very cheesy but the characters show our human frailties.

i slept only 1st cd tongue.gif

somemore got CZJ to see leh... i don;t mind my wife looking like that when she is 39!

So Weit Die Füsse Tragen (As Far As My Feet Will Carry Me)

user posted image

Never, ever, underestimate the sheer power of the human spirit and the force of will when it is inspired by love. That's the message of AS FAR AS MY FEET WILL CARRY ME.

Based on Josef Martin Bauer's novel, this true story is the incredible journey undertaken by German soldier Clemens Forell in his dramatic escape from a Siberian labour camp.

Set against a backdrop of desolate and inhospitable landscape, beset by danger (from both animals and humans), constantly battling the worst nature can throw at him, Forell makes his way, step by step, kilometre by kilometre, towards Persia and the longed-for freedom.

Three years it takes him. Sometimes riding on trains, sometimes by boat, mostly on foot, he covers more than 14,000 kilometres, knowing that every step brings him closer to his goal but never knowing if his next step will also be his last.

In December, 1952, eight years after he left his family and was sent to fight on the Russian front in a war that was already lost, Forell was finally reunited with his wife and children.

The Route

The actor with the siberian husky, Argish. Siberian Husky

user posted image

I'v watched Doll Master, ok ler... I'm a fan of horror/thriller movies... So I'v watched all- The Shutter, Bunshinsaba, The Sisters, etc...

Yea, Miracle, no need 2 go watch Kungfu Hustle... I won't go watch it if d tickets wer not free... no2.gif 2 exaggeratin n pointless...

user posted imagemetascore: 84

Mystic River

When they were kids growing up together in a rough section of Boston, Jimmy Markum (SEAN PENN), Dave Boyle (TIM ROBBINS) and Sean Devine (KEVIN BACON) spent their days playing stickball on the street, the way most boys did in their blue-collar neighbourhood of East Buckingham. Nothing much ever happened in their neighbourhood. That is, until Dave was forced to take the ride that would change all of their lives forever.

Twenty-five years later, the three find themselves thrust back together by another life altering event – the murder of Jimmy’s 19-year-old daughter. Now a cop, Sean is assigned to the case and he and his partner (LAURENCE FISHBURNE) are charged with unravelling the seemingly senseless crime. They must also stay one step ahead of Jimmy, a man driven by an all consuming rage to find his daughter’s killer.

Connected to the crime by a series of circumstances, Dave is forced to confront the demons of his own past. Demons that threaten to destroy his marriage and any hope he may have for a future. As the investigation tightens around these three friends, an ominous story unfolds that revolves around friendship, family and innocence lost too soon.

I enjoy watching movies in the cinema when its thrillers or action-packed movie for the effects. When it comes to teen-flicks, I would rather watch it on DVD or VCDs instead.

The most recent show that I watch is The Four Feathers on DVD. Just watched it yest. nite. Its a nice show about a man redeeming his pride by going to Sudan to save his friends at war.

As for the last show that I watched in the cinema, that would be Ocean's 12. Nice show too. wink.gif

Guest t0p_man

I'v watched Doll Master, ok ler... I'm a fan of horror/thriller movies... So I'v watched all- The Shutter, Bunshinsaba, The Sisters, etc...

Yea, Miracle, no need 2 go watch Kungfu Hustle... I won't go watch it if d tickets wer not free... no2.gif 2 exaggeratin n pointless...

High five here, I like horror movies too. Doll master quite scary, but the story line not too good. So far, ju0n 1 and part 2, the scariest I have ever seen. But heard that my friend from Jp said it just average only. There are more good horror movies available at BitTorrent, some even banned in M'sia.

Guest t0p_man

The most recently watched was Constantine. This is a good movie, I would rate it 8/10. Grab your ticket from cinema and go enjoy it

The most recently watched was Constantine. This is a good movie, I would rate it 8/10. Grab your ticket from cinema and go enjoy it

i want to watch CONSTANTINE!!!!!!!!!! so long never watch movie liao.n the worse no ppl accompany me watch movie..aiks....coz i dun want watch movie alone..........top_man, hear that u recomment tis movie for us, i think it should be a nice movie. yeah i like to watch horror movie too, any horro movies can recomment too? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest t0p_man

i want to watch CONSTANTINE!!!!!!!!!! so long never watch movie liao.n the worse no ppl accompany me watch movie..aiks....coz i dun want watch movie alone..........top_man, hear that u recomment tis movie for us, i think it should be a nice movie. yeah i like to watch horror movie too, any horro movies can recomment too? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Quite good, or maybe I'm drooling about Keanu Reeves drool.gif

If you request, sure got lots of ppl dieing to watch with you..hehe

horror movies? You want to watch Western, HK, Korean, Japanese, which do you prefer?