Sign in to follow this  
miracle

The latest movie(s) you watched.

Wow! So fast u've managed to secure the T2 tix... !

Watched Terminator on Wed. Well.. those who are planning to watch it, be reminded that.. it's best that you brush up your Terminator history knowledge before going.

X-men origin - Wolverine -I think this one is so-so only. Prefer the previous one
night at the museum 2-Funny but I still prefer the first one

epi,

ya manage to get tix for T2 and cant wait to watch it ! all the trailer looks good and I hope i wont be dissapointed.

Terminator was good too but i got so distracted by a friend who needs me to explain the story line like who is kyle reese and all that so wasn't as enjoyable due to the company LOL Gosh, arnie made an appearance LOL !

Hahaha.. well, that's kinda irritating isn't it?..

That's not really Arnie.. it's someone else, and then use CG to make the face..

epi,

i know ... but arnie's appearance all the same LOL ! i had a good laugh when i saw that part.

just watched "Blood: The last vampire" didnt live up to my expectation and too much loop holes in this movie.

Yeah.. I kinda liked that part. Kinda nostalgic to see Arnie in action!

Blood.. ah.. have you watched the Anime? (Blood The Last Vampire and Blood+). I didn't really liked The Last Vamp alot, but Blood+ is superb!

Just watched Blood, yeah.. too many loop holes in the movie.. and... Why the hell they changed the original storyline? They totally messed it up!

nope didnt get the watch the anime ...yet .....(i still have loads of anime on my pending list)

4 more days to Transformers 2 hehehehe !

Transformers is abit chaotic. It's pretty good.. but.. I would say, it has slightly that kind of issue that Jurassic Park : The Lost World, faced, though not as bad.
The first one has alot of Wow factor. The second one seems not that surprising anymore.

Transformer. Nice movie but kind of confusing for me because they talk too fast happy.gif

watched transformers and gonna watch it a 2nd time for the fun of it.

monday watched ice age 3 smile.gif darn funny ....i likey biggrin.gif

ICE AGE 3 smile.gif
all the characters in the movie are juz so cute & funny
a good movie to help u relax & hv a good laugh  clap.gif

Watched Transformers the second time... It's better on the second time watching, simply because I can anticipate the actions better.

But I noticed something very funny in the movie. Petra and Giza is just next to each other. U can let off a flare in Giza, and the people in Petra can actually see it.... cool..

QUOTE (YvoNNe aNgie @ Jul 12 2009, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ICE AGE 3 smile.gif
all the characters in the movie are juz so cute & funny
a good movie to help u relax & hv a good laugh  clap.gif

I totally agreed with you... I just watch ice age 3 moments ago... i love that squirrel... now i think of it again still laughing.. LOL

watched the proposal 2 weeks back

planning to watch GI Joe this saturday (I hope)

Jac,

i'm thinking of watching public enemies but so far timing not right

last weekend managed to watched;(some of them not the latest but i havent watch it yet)
13B
17again
underground
dead girl
dog soldiers

watched aliens in the attic on tuesday. it was funny and nice smile.gif dont expect too much out of it though.

got 2 tix for Ghost of gf past so going to watch that on saturday most probably.

Watched Harry Potter. Well, honestly not nice.. but ..well.. this is an important episode, and it is essential for them to do it to ensure the continuity.
Anyone notice Snape and Dumbledore's discussion before Dumbledore and Potter go to the cave?.. Snape was saying something like what Dumbledore asking for is too much.

Watched Talentime yesterday. So glad they showed it on cinema again. It was a very very good movie. So heartbreaking and so touching.