Sign in to follow this  
miracle

The latest movie(s) you watched.

I just watch The Day The Earth Stood Still.

Wikipedia Source

The Day The Earth Stood Still Trailer

Review

=]

i like it la.. watchers have to be receptive to the messages the movie is trying to say..there are many regarding human behavior and US being the epitome of unnecessary human violence/ hostility as a reaction to fear of loss of power..sure lots of critiques about this one, quite a sensitive issue.

Watched Twilight last week. Love it. Now reading the book..

i like this too! Though there are a lot of scenes that seem to drag unnecessarily, which only Twilight fans would understand why it must be there. Guess it's hard to make a movie from a book because the expectations are set high to make sure the interpretations coincide.

After so long...i'm back. Hahahahaha....

This few days i went for new bond movie "quantom of solace", is nt so nice as wat i expected. The storyline nt good enough, i prefer previous bond sequel.

I also went to watch "Madagascar 2", is really funny and worth to watch it.

Bond- didn't like it, they killed the beginning music.. i prefer the traditional da da di dum dum da da di di dum hehe.. the movie's plot didn't develop nicely so the ending seemed unsatisfactory.

Madagascar 2- nice! only for animation lovers.. to those haters out there: it's not just a cartoon ok! hehe.. Characters are endearing :)

just watched some dvd's recently.most of them old movies coz i bought those dvd's in blu-ray version (pirate one lar but darn nice) for my own collection.i only bought recommended movies tho ;)

1.city of god

2.apocalypto

3.wedding crashers

4.knocked up

5.full metal jacket

6.death proof

still have lots more i bought but no time to watch.

CITY OF GOD is excellent.

Avant Garde that won so many awards deservingly.

Recommended 10/10..

Truly opens one's eyes about power and survival in today's world and why this will not end because younger generations ultimately end up in the same world we try (but fail) to change.

Watched Ipman yesterday, quite good.. I'd give it a 7/10. Kudos for the fight scenes and little bit of humour at the beginning, the whole cinema was giggling.

Long movie surprisingly.. almost 2 hours! Didn't expect that..

Similar to "Fearless" but not the same.

Watched Bond but the plot is too complicated that I don't understand.

Watched Twilight too, romance movies are definitely my thing :wub: . Nice one I would say.

watched IP man yesterday. It's better than my expectation! The kungfu part is interesting but the best part i think is the storyline. THey bring out a lot of human life to make the movie so meaningful. It's a must watch movie! :D

yup, i agree, Ip Man is definitely worth a watch.. maybe cos my expectations for it were rather low, it really surpassed what i expected..

i like the fact that the dialogue was witty, and eventho its supposed to be quite a serious story, it still managed to make me smile at some parts... :)

I agree too! I was thinking that Ip Man was just another lame kung fu movie but turns out, it is very meaningful!

anyone watched bedtime stories? any comment on this movie? tempted to watch but worry if it turns out bad

I just watched Australia the other day. Great movie... with alot of elements in it. Definitely worth watching.

The movie I'll be anticipating to watch is The Curios Case of Benjamin Button.

I just watched Australia the other day. Great movie... with alot of elements in it. Definitely worth watching.

The movie I'll be anticipating to watch is The Curios Case of Benjamin Button.

Yup, i suggest you read the original short story too.. quite a nice read.. :)

but reviews for the movie aren't that great..

too bad we still have to wait a long time to watch it in M'sia..

Bedtime story is those cliche happy-ever-after story. Quite entertaining if you are those people who love this kind of stories but don't expect too much out of it :)

Edited by `cherish

Bedtime story abit boring.. -_- ..waiting to watch underworld and Inkheart.i think will be nice..

Edited by nubish

Just watched Red Cliff 2 & Bride Wars premier

Love Red Cliff 2 as I love watching these kind of movie

Bride wars was really funny and I had a good time laughing and crying eventhough teh ending was abit clinch.